American Plumbing Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 1997

American Plumbing Inc. is owned by Donald H. Cowles and is a family run business. We have 6 employees. We have been in business for over 25 years. When you mention to us you are an Angie's list member you will receive $15.00 off your bill. We do accept credit cards....

Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

07/12/2020

Awesome. The plumber did an outstanding job. The cost was very good too.

Description of Work
2 clogs and install faucet.

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

06/26/2019

Came on the scheduled date. Did a quick efficient job. The cost was very competitive

Description of Work
Relpace shower cartridge and replaced garbage disposal

08/13/2018

The plumber was prompt and professional and the hose was replaced quickly. I have had no problems since the repair was completed.

Description of Work
Replaced a hose under the kitchen sink

07/02/2018

Great. I agree with the comment that the lady who answers the phone could be nicer, but the plumbers who come to the house are great. I will always call on American Plumbing.

Description of Work
drain unclogged

04/03/2018

Work was done quickly and he was very tidy.

Description of Work
Faucet repair

01/16/2018

They did a very good job and came when they said they would. Their price was very reasonable and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They snaked our kitchen drain and re-piped it.

01/06/2018

Installation completed in one hour. New tank includes 6 yr warranty. Pickup of old tank to be scheduled after it is completely drained. I forget to open the pressure release valve to expedite draining. Very satisfied with their responsive service.

Description of Work
10yr old water heater started leaking. American Plumbing came out the next morning for inspection and recommended emplacement. I reviewed options and confirmed they were competitively priced. They came back for installation the same day.

Category water heater installer

12/20/2017

This is the second time we have worked with Corey. He is probably the friendliest plumber you've ever met. He's upbeat and genuinely happy to help. Plus, he knows what he's doing and is both effective and efficient. A good guy who does good work. We'll keep coming back to American Plumbing.

Description of Work
Toilets removed and installed

12/01/2017

Tried to get an estimate for water service line repair. She asked me all the information about what needed to be done and was very interested in helping. Until she asked me what city the repair was and when I responded with Elyria her tone changed and she immediately said oh I don't know when I can get someone out there... at all. Elyria and Westlake are not far from each other so I felt the reason was something else. I know there are bad areas in Elyria but I don't live in those, my home is a very expensive one on the border of Sheffield and I don't appreciate being treated that way.

Description of Work
Wanted Water line service repair.

10/09/2017

Very well arrived on time and the job was completed within an hour

Description of Work
New hot water heater

Category plumber","water heater installer

Plumbing. Drain cleaning. Leak detection & repair. Water Heaters. Sewer cleaning. Toilet, sink, & tub repair. Pipe repair. Food disposal. Washing machine line replacement. Hot water dispenser. Gas line services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover