American Plumbing Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 1997

1063 Bradley Rd

Westlake, OH 44145

American Plumbing Inc. is owned by Donald H. Cowles and is a family run business. We have 6 employees. We have been in business for over 25 years. When you mention to us you are an Angie's list member you will receive $15.00 off your bill. We do accept credit cards....

07/12/2020

rich F.

Awesome. The plumber did an outstanding job. The cost was very good too.

Description of Work
2 clogs and install faucet.

Category plumbing, air duct cleaning

06/26/2019

chip J.

Came on the scheduled date. Did a quick efficient job. The cost was very competitive

Description of Work
Relpace shower cartridge and replaced garbage disposal

08/13/2018

Maureen B.

The plumber was prompt and professional and the hose was replaced quickly. I have had no problems since the repair was completed.

Description of Work
Replaced a hose under the kitchen sink

07/02/2018

DEREK C.

Great. I agree with the comment that the lady who answers the phone could be nicer, but the plumbers who come to the house are great. I will always call on American Plumbing.

Description of Work
drain unclogged

04/03/2018

Katie H.

Work was done quickly and he was very tidy.

Description of Work
Faucet repair

01/16/2018

JOANNE & RAYMOND H.

They did a very good job and came when they said they would. Their price was very reasonable and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They snaked our kitchen drain and re-piped it.

01/06/2018

Mark S.

Installation completed in one hour. New tank includes 6 yr warranty. Pickup of old tank to be scheduled after it is completely drained. I forget to open the pressure release valve to expedite draining. Very satisfied with their responsive service.

Description of Work
10yr old water heater started leaking. American Plumbing came out the next morning for inspection and recommended emplacement. I reviewed options and confirmed they were competitively priced. They came back for installation the same day.

Category water heater repair

12/20/2017

Scott S.

This is the second time we have worked with Corey. He is probably the friendliest plumber you've ever met. He's upbeat and genuinely happy to help. Plus, he knows what he's doing and is both effective and efficient. A good guy who does good work. We'll keep coming back to American Plumbing.

Description of Work
Toilets removed and installed

12/01/2017

Meredith T.

Tried to get an estimate for water service line repair. She asked me all the information about what needed to be done and was very interested in helping. Until she asked me what city the repair was and when I responded with Elyria her tone changed and she immediately said oh I don't know when I can get someone out there... at all. Elyria and Westlake are not far from each other so I felt the reason was something else. I know there are bad areas in Elyria but I don't live in those, my home is a very expensive one on the border of Sheffield and I don't appreciate being treated that way.

Description of Work
Wanted Water line service repair.

10/09/2017

David J.

Very well arrived on time and the job was completed within an hour

Description of Work
New hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/20/2017

chip J.

there was a little confusion on which day they were coming but besides that THEY WERE GREAT

Description of Work
replaced garbage disposal and fixed toilet

09/19/2017

DANIEL P.

Cory is amazing and so good at his job. We have used this company for over 15 years and have never had a bad time. They know their stuff and get it done right the first time.

Description of Work
I needed two toilets installed.

06/18/2017

KATHY Z.

It went great. Cory was quick, efficient and neat. By the time he left, I had a sink that drained, a faucet that worked correctly, and a toilet that flushed properly.

Description of Work
Had a kitchen sink that wouldn't drain.

06/01/2017

Kathleen B.

Great! Cory did a great job and was done before I knew it. Very clean and professional. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Faucet Leak repairs Leak under sink Two toilets repaired

05/25/2017

Scott W.

They were easy to work with and showed when promised.

Description of Work
We needed a new hot water heater installed and the old one removed.

Category water heater repair

05/17/2017

robert L.

The plumbers are always on time and professional. We had a small back up in our sewer line this past winter. Nothing major I thought, you just heard a gurgling sound from the kitchen sink when you flushed the bathroom toilet upstairs. After having a few plumbers come and try to convince me to tear up my sewer line and replace it I had American Plumbing come in. What a difference, the plumber was polite and showed me my sewer line and explained everything he was seeing on the camera. He stated that the damage to the tiles from roots that the other plumbers said were signs of needing a new sewer line were actually not too bad and unless we got more frequent back ups he thought we had several more years of use out of it.

Description of Work
Ive had them out a couple of times for my sanitary line and to replace a faucet in my upstairs bathtub.

04/11/2017

MARINA K.

They came on time, their price was reasonable, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They came out to help with my faucet. My sink was clogged.

Category drain cleaning

03/27/2017

DIANE H.

Great job, arrived on time, faucet works great and cleaned up everything before he left.

Description of Work
Replace bathtub faucet due to old age and leak.

02/17/2017

Kelly M.

wonderful company and would highly recommend them to anyone. Sometimes the lady in the office who answers the phone could be nice but who cares as long as they get the job done right. Great company please use them.

Description of Work
every plumbing need

01/31/2017

Bernie B.

I kept going back to them. They come now, they just knock on the door and come right in and they always say "what is it this time"? They put in five toilets, they put in a recirculating pump, a hot water tank, a garbage disposal, they snake the drain, they run a camera through to make sure nothing is clogged. I have a steam generator for the shower, it literally burned out, and they took it out, we sent it back to the place. They repaired it and put it right back for us. Like I said I've got many years worth of experience with them. At this point they're like part of the family. They just come in. If somethings wrong they just come in and don't even charge me.

Description of Work
It was cleaning of the drain.

Category drain cleaning

01/28/2017

Carol S.

I use American Plumbing Inc all the time. They're fabulous.

Description of Work
We used American Plumbing Inc for toilet stuff.

12/28/2016

Paul F.

The provider arrived one minute ahead of schedule. He did all the work in about 35 minutes. We were both surprised to see the second leak -- the leaking gaskets. But he went right to work and fixed everything. It's all under a one year guarantee for leaks. The service provider was friendly, neat, and professional. He left everything very clean when he was done.

Description of Work
Repaired a leaking toilet. This involved removing the toilet, replacing the wax ring, and replacing the bolts and gaskets connecting the tank to the toilet.

12/14/2016

Richard T.

After a failed attempt by another company, American Plumbing came out and cleared my line that had a root problem. The guys were very responsive, super nice, and did a great job. What impressed me was watching American Plumbing do the sewer cleaning the right way. Compared to the first company doing it the wrong way, it was night and day. Next time, I call American Plumbing first!

Description of Work
Sewer clean out

Category sewer cleaning

10/05/2016

MARILYN & JIM G.

Called American Plumbing yesterday and they added us onto their very busy schedule the next day. Cory did an amazing job for which we were very grateful. He snaked the drain to 30 feet, still would not drain so had to use his longer snake 90 feet and was successful. Cory was friendly, professional and had a wealth of knowlege regarding plumbing. I would highly recommend American Plumbing and gave them an A+ rating.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink would not drain. Called American plumbing yesterday and they added us onto very busy schedule the next day. Cory did an amazing job for which we were very grateful. He snaked the pipes to 30 feet which was still blocked so he tried his larger snake to 90 feet and was very successful. I would highly recommend American Plumbing without any hesitation.

10/04/2016

Ken L.

Great, explained what they were doing and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Cleaning sewer line

Category bathtub refinishing, sewer cleaning

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

N B ENTERPRISES INC

Nick knows houses and buildings. He has been serving the housing industry for over 25 years. Nick graduated from the Westside Institute of Technology Building Engineering Program and has applied this expertise to local building structures and the waterproofing profession for over 10 years. He has been a loyal resident of Cleveland his entire life. He serves his community with honesty, hard work and integrity. What does this mean to you as a customer? You can count on us being: • Reliable • Knowledgeable • Having Integrity • Us producing Long-term benefits for your home’s foundation Business Stability: Owner Nick Berardi has been in the waterproofing business for over 10 years, owns his own equipment and has two teams of dedicated employees (no sub-contractors). His work crews are dependable, and many team members have a history of longevity with NB Enterprises. Personalized Customer Service --A trademark of NB Enterprises-- Nick personally supervises each site to ensure that all questions get answered to the customer’s satisfaction and that the work quality exceeds customer expectations. Nick believes in educating his customers about the long-term benefits of exterior waterproofing. Give us a call to benefit from the experience and expertise Nick and his team has in Waterproofing!

Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $20

Plumbing. Drain cleaning. Leak detection & repair. Water Heaters. Sewer cleaning. Toilet, sink, & tub repair. Pipe repair. Food disposal. Washing machine line replacement. Hot water dispenser. Gas line services.