All Done Painting L.L.C.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2010

P.O.Box 450694

Westlake, OH 44145

We are a small Veteran owned company. We are insured, Member B.B.B. The owner is on site everyday, every job. We give FREE estimates.

09/13/2016

Gregory S.

They are still trying to get it done they have been here for 3 weeks now its 9/13/16 and they are still painting the house. There is bubbles in the paint , blotches and they have over sprayed my brick. This is a 2 day job and they are working for 3 weeks .

Description of Work
They came to paint the exterior of the house.

11/18/2015

Camille A.

Description of Work
We hired All Done Painting to paint the exterior trim as well as 4 large columns on front porch of our house. The were quick to give an estimate, showed up on time and did a great job. I am hiring them again to do some interior paint work in December.

Category house painters, interior painters

10/22/2015

joseph T.

Dave appeared on time to estimate the job. He gave me a detailed oral description of the work his crew would perform, answering all my questions & provided a detailed written estimate the next day. He called to keep me up to date as to when he could start the job, it being late in the season & weather dependent. He let me know the date & time his crew would arrive & they were punctual. The crew chief went over the job with me to be certain there were no misunderstandings before the work commenced. The crew was friendly, professional, neat & efficient. At the end of each day the crew chief let me know the time they would start the next morning & they were always on time. The work included power washing, scrapping, caulking & nailing loose boards. My house is primarily brick, with wood siding and an extensive amount of trim. They took their time to do a quality job. When the job was completed, the crew chief asked me to look at their work to see if I had any questions or concerns & that if they missed any areas they would be happy to return to complete the work. I found none. The next day Dave & his crew returned for a final walk around the house to be certain I was satisfied. Dave left the remaining paint should I need to do any touch up work in the years ahead. I am extremely pleased with the work performed and with Dave and his crew. I plan to use them in the future. I highly recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house

03/28/2015

TONY T.

Everything went fine.

Description of Work
painted living room, dining room & bath including woodwork. Removed wallpaper in bath & finished walls

10/07/2012

wafa N.

Everything was good he is a very nice and honest person, I would work with him again in the future.

Description of Work
He painted the front exterior of my house, 3 days he did a very good job, very nice, cleaned my gutters while he was up there free of charge, he price was very good for the work done, I would recommend him to anyone.

01/04/2012

Elaine K.

All Done had done some painting for us previously. Over the summer, one of the grandkids "painted some pictures for us...on the walls, in the den and hall! I love my grandson, but I admit I could've done without the "Art Work"! We called Dave at All Done and he came over and fixed up the walls before the holidays. The folks over at All-Done are always polite, and they go out of their way to please us.

Description of Work
Touched up/ Painted two rooms for us.

11/22/2011

Fumiaki T.

Very nice and honest. Highly reccommended.

Description of Work
Painted window trims, shutters, and doors professionally (~3 day/2 man work). Trimmed tree branches, bring them away, cleaned gutters, and fixed a fallen downspout for free.

06/20/2010

Elaine K.

All Done Painting has always done a great job for us. In early spring, our deck was a mess and we contacted them for a bid and consult on what needed to be done. They pressured washed it for us and then re-surfaced it. While they were working on it, I mentioned that the rain gutter kept overflowing onto the deck when it rained and Dave, the owner, went up, that day, and cleaned the gutters out for me (for free!) This month we decided to get the inside of our home fixed up... It had been a long time since we had painted our interior walls. Years ago, we did it ourselves, and it turned out ok, but not great. Now though, I kept putting it off, since we never seem to have time to do it, (and even less energy to get it done!) My husband suggested that we get a professional to do it and I'm sooo glad that we did! I figured I'd check with All-Done again, since we had such good service from them last time. The rooms all turned out so beautiful. We had several areas that needed the dry wall repaired and one room had old wallpaper that had to be removed, Ugh! We've used this company twice now, and they've always done a professional job for us. The work was done for the price they quoted, they're were on time, got the work done on time, and they always clean up the work area when they're done.

Description of Work
They cleaned and resurfaced our deck in early spring and this month we had them paint several rooms in our home, including repairing damage to some of the walls. They also cleaned out our gutters when I mentioned that the rain was running over the top.

Category gutter cleaning, house painters, interior painters

03/06/2010

Julie B.

We had our home repainted last summer.Dave the owner was very professional and straight forward with us .We felt comfortable and they did a great job. It was a fair price and we would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We had our home painted.

Desatnik Decorating

At Desatnik Decorating we pride ourselves in quality drywall and plaster work along with painting, paying attention to fine detail, and a clean professional atmosphere. We also perform other home improvements as listed in our company profile. Always trying to accommodate people especially in emergency situations where timing is critical.

Award 2022
    All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

MDS Painting LLC.

Mds Painting llc. is superservice award winner 8 years running! Mds Painting looks forward to completing your home improvement needs! Michael Stahl is owner and painter. He operates and oversees business so he will be on every job (no sub-contractors!) MDS is insured through Erie insurance with 1.5 million in liability coverage.Mds specializes in interior and exterior repainting with focus and quality and professionalism. Free estimates so don't hesitate to call ! 216.965.3804

Offers by MDS Painting LLC. on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about All Done Painting L.L.C.

How is All Done Painting L.L.C. overall rated?

All Done Painting L.L.C. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are All Done Painting L.L.C. open?

All Done Painting L.L.C. is open:

What payment options does All Done Painting L.L.C. provide

All Done Painting L.L.C. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does All Done Painting L.L.C. offer free estimates?

No, All Done Painting L.L.C. does not offer free project estimates.

Does All Done Painting L.L.C. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, All Done Painting L.L.C. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does All Done Painting L.L.C. offer a senior discount?

No, All Done Painting L.L.C. does not offer a senior discount.

Does All Done Painting L.L.C. offer emergency services?

Yes, All Done Painting L.L.C. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by All Done Painting L.L.C.?

Yes, All Done Painting L.L.C. offers warranties.

What services does All Done Painting L.L.C. offer?

All Done Painting L.L.C. offers the following services: interior painting, exterior painting, deck staining, gutter cleaning, flag pole painting, light pole painting, barn painting, metal roof painting, residential painting, commercail painting, tree trimming, pressure washing.