All Done Painting L.L.C.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2010

We are a small Veteran owned company. We are insured, Member B.B.B. The owner is on site everyday, every job. We give FREE estimates....

Ace Painting

Ace Painting is a family owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience in painting interior and exterior. I opened Ace Painting in 2001 because it is my passion to assist home owners achieve the most out of their homes. I opened my own painting company because I saw a need for an honest, quality painting company to service customers in North East, Ohio. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when we take our customer’s homes from ordinary to extraordinary and making it the best looking house on the street! We get extreme pleasure in watching our customer’s faces light up when they walk into their “new” room after we have completed painting it. Ace Painting has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to work with our customers and families at a fair price. We believe that we set ourselves apart from our competitors because of our attention to every detail and our business ethic. We do it right. We are consistent. Our customer’s satisfaction is our most important goal. We believe that Ace Painting is a great company for Angie’s List Members because we are well known for our quality of work and respect of our customers’ homes. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs.

HENNESSY'S INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICE

Angie's list Super Service Award winner yearly!! Owner-operated with the owner on each job at all times (+) 3 full-time employees - Excellent response time and attention to detail with every job. Insurance credentials available upon request - No subs - Free estimates and no travel charges!

Offers by HENNESSY'S INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICE on Angi
CMN Painting

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time professional painters and always give you a professional paint job. Not only by acting professional but by doing the prep work that it takes to give you a great paint job, while others talk about it we actually do it. Call us any time for your Free professional estimate.

Offers by CMN Painting on Angi

09/13/2016

They are still trying to get it done they have been here for 3 weeks now its 9/13/16 and they are still painting the house. There is bubbles in the paint , blotches and they have over sprayed my brick. This is a 2 day job and they are working for 3 weeks .

Description of Work
They came to paint the exterior of the house.

11/18/2015

Description of Work
We hired All Done Painting to paint the exterior trim as well as 4 large columns on front porch of our house. The were quick to give an estimate, showed up on time and did a great job. I am hiring them again to do some interior paint work in December.

Category house painters,interior painters

10/22/2015

Dave appeared on time to estimate the job. He gave me a detailed oral description of the work his crew would perform, answering all my questions & provided a detailed written estimate the next day. He called to keep me up to date as to when he could start the job, it being late in the season & weather dependent. He let me know the date & time his crew would arrive & they were punctual. The crew ch...

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house

03/28/2015

Everything went fine.

Description of Work
painted living room, dining room & bath including woodwork. Removed wallpaper in bath & finished walls

10/07/2012

Everything was good he is a very nice and honest person, I would work with him again in the future.

Description of Work
He painted the front exterior of my house, 3 days he did a very good job, very nice, cleaned my gutters while he was up there free of charge, he price was very good for the work done, I would recommend him to anyone.

Category house painters

interior painting, exterior painting, deck staining, gutter cleaning, flag pole painting, light pole painting, barn painting, metal roof painting, residential painting, commercail painting, tree trimming, pressure washing.