STEVE BEGGS CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2004

Oxstone LLC

Our specialties include the fabrication of natural and engineered countertops. What makes us stand out from the local competition is our quality at affordable prices starting at $32 sq ft. A family-owned business with more than 10 years of experience in fabrication.

C Thompson Construction

C Thompson Construction is your trusted kitchen and bath full service remodel contractor. Family owned and operated with over 40 combined years of experience. Owner on site for all jobs! Visit our website at https://delawaregeneralcontractor.com/ Featuring custom made Amish cabinets and cement lined water heater tanks. Customer service is our top priority. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your next project!

Ware Electric

Offering quality and affordable residential electrical services in your area! Whatever you need we can make it happen. 10+ years of experience.. make your electrical dreams a reality with Ware Electric.

07/08/2016

ERIC L.

Steve did a wonderful job removing all the old flooring and then putting down the new tile and laminate. He is very helpful and pretty much a perfectionist. He really cares what things look like when it is finished. He also did a great job of the cleanup each day he was here. I would highly recommend his services. The quality is amazing!

Description of Work
Installed tile in a bathroom. Also removed linoleum from kitchen floor and bathroom, and installed laminate flooring in the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

04/12/2016

CHARLES B.

Steve did a great job. I have used him trice previously, once for replacing the culture marble walls in my shower, and once to rebuild a wall and repair the drywall in my basement. Steve does quality work and his price is the best around. It actually was cheaper to hire Steve to purchase the vanity tops and install them for me than I could have purchased them myself. You can't go wrong with Steve!

Description of Work
Replaced two vanity tops in two bathrooms

04/12/2016

CHARLES B.

Awesome! Steve's work is meticulous. He shows up on time, works diligently, and keeps you informed as to any problems or issues that he finds. This is the fourth time I have used Steve to do repairs on my property. Steve is as honest as the day is long. I left him alone for several days on this project, and he amazed me at how fast he completed the job. He had to move several appliances, and he reinstalled them as well. I would recommend Steve on any project, he has over 35 years experience and knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Steve removed all of the carpeting, linoleum, and ceramic tile on the first floor of my house, as well as the backsplash in the kitchen.

12/23/2013

CHARLES B.

I had discovered a bowed wall in my basement and had to remove the drywall and the studs. After hiring K and G Contractors to come in and brace the wall with steel beams, I hired Steve to rebuild the wall. This also included replacing some electrical outlets, and repairing holes in the ceiling (which was also drywall). He also scraped the entire ceiling, repaired miscellaneous spots in the drywall, and repaired the drywall in a closet in a bedroom as well. Steve is meticulous and treats his customer's homes as if it is his own. He goes way above and beyond to make sure the job is done right. I gave him a set of keys to my house, and I trust him implicitly. He even penned my dogs up for me when I forgot to put them in the family room before leaving for the day. His price is fabulous. I know for a fact that he put in a lot more time than he charged me for. If you want the work done right the first time at a very fair price you will hire Steve.

Description of Work
Replaced a wall in my finished basement.

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking

12/13/2013

Dana H.

Steve wanted to get to work right away. We were without this bathroom until the floor was replaced so a new toilet could be installed. Steve worked hard and efficiently to minimize our inconvenience.

Description of Work
Removed rotted bathroom floor and installed new floor

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

12/02/2013

chris B.

Professional all the way. Punctual/ courteous/ perfectionist/ trustworthy. Does excellent work and within stated budget. Would definitely use again without hesitation. The type of individual you want to be working in your home.

Description of Work
Did a complete remodel of a 1969 kitchen. New cabinets,lighting,counter tops, and back splash.

11/27/2013

Dwight B.

Steve did a great job! He was very knowledgeable and thorough ... he didn't miss a detail. We had originally called a plumber to put in new toilets, and the plumber informed us about the bad sub-floor. This plumber (Jack L Woods Plumbing) said they've worked with Steve in the past - and he does a nice job. I checked-out Steve thru Angie's List - and we decided to have him in install the new floor and cabinet/sink. We even asked him questions about updating another bathroom in our home. We will DEFINITELY call on him again in the future.

Description of Work
Steve installed a new sub-floor & vinyl floor in our bathroom. He also put in a new cabinet, sink, faucet & baseboards.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

04/30/2013

alice Z.

The remodeling never happened.

Description of Work
We called Steve to have estimate on a bathroom remodel. He came, took measurements and said he would get back with us, but never did. After 2 weeks we called him again, left a message and he never returned our call. We called again, left a message and still no response. It's been over a month and still we haven't heard from him.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

03/27/2013

MARILYN Y.

Steve did a great job and finished when he said he would. He was on time and cleaned up everything. He had a lot to haul away in doing both bathrooms. I would highly recommend Steve.

Description of Work
I had a half bath off my family room and my master bedroom's bathroom completely redone.

11/06/2012

Kristine M.

For all the projects, he looked at the area to be remodeled, discussed the project with me and within a few days provided an estimate of the cost. He did most of the projects while I was at work. As a very busy person, I found it a relief to know I could trust someone to be at my home and that the work would be done correctly.

Description of Work
Steve has worked for me on three different projects including a bathroom remodel and basement drywall and repairs. I found him to be trushworthy (he had a key to my home for all three projects), well-organized and fair. The bathroom remodel included installing a new vanitywith a granite top, fixtures, two mirrors, drywall and ceramic tile. The basement project involved removing poorly installed drywall and replacing it with new as well as replacing poorly installed can lighting. Steve does quality work.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

INTERIOR REMODELING, CULTURED MARBLE BATH ENCLOSURES, KITCHEN REMODELS & BASEMENT FINISHES.

ROOFING, SIDING, CONCRETE & ROOM ADDITIONS.