Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center

With Angi since July 2012

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

110 County Line Rd W. Ste B

Westerville, OH 43082

Our acupuncture and chiropractic center provides natural healing to relieve pain, decrease stress and improve overall quality of life. We offer a variety of affordable, customizable care for all....

10/20/2020

Dr Hindman has excellent listening skills and a wonderful bedside manner. In the last 6 years , she has provided great relief. She really does care about you and your health. Her breadth of knowledge is impressive and you can tell that she does her homework and research on a variety of topics related to her work. After a long discussion on my history, she also ordered some lab work on an issue I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture, chiropractic work and lab work

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

09/25/2020

It was an informative and amazing experience. The meridian testing was very interesting and enlightening to things going on within my body. I also tried acupuncture as a result of curiosity in the meridian test results and am looking forward to seeing the progression in the future. Friendly and caring staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to take great care of their body!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/03/2020

Extremely professional and always on time. Has helped me and my family with allergies, back pain, and anxiety! Always willing to squeeze me in when needed and very responsive. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture and adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

09/28/2018

Great!! I love the service providers so much that I have committed to weekly visits. My mind and body are both rejuvenated and I cannot wait for my next appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massage and acupuncture

CATEGORY acupuncture,massage therapy

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

09/27/2018

I love Dr. Hindman and her staff. They care about you as a patient and as a person. I have and will continue to recommend Family and friends to her. Which is the best compliment I can give.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic and acupuncture

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

09/27/2018

It is a positive experience in helping my healing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accupuncture, chiropractor and massage.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

09/26/2018

Polaris Wellness is a very comfortable and pleasant office. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The staff is professional and punctual. After getting a massage and/or chiropractic adjustment, I always feel better and have had my physical issues alleviated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment and massage

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

07/11/2018

good. really liked her will go back.very different experience from other chiropractors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
accupunture and chiropratic work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

06/07/2018

Great! Pleased with all my services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

11/16/2017

I️ am still in treatment, but it is definitely helping

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I️ am receiving acupuncture for some back and hip issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

Adjustments, manipulation, supplements, Therapeutic Exercise, Chiropractic massage, Orthotics, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Inferential Electro-Therapy, Microcurrent Therapy, Cryotherapy

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover