Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center

With Angi since July 2012

110 County Line Rd W. Ste B

Westerville, OH 43082

Our acupuncture and chiropractic center provides natural healing to relieve pain, decrease stress and improve overall quality of life. We offer a variety of affordable, customizable care for all....

10/20/2020

ELSA H.

Dr Hindman has excellent listening skills and a wonderful bedside manner. In the last 6 years , she has provided great relief. She really does care about you and your health. Her breadth of knowledge is impressive and you can tell that she does her homework and research on a variety of topics related to her work. After a long discussion on my history, she also ordered some lab work on an issue I was having . This would provide more insight (which is a nice plus as I don't see other typical chiropractors doing that) .

Description of Work
Acupuncture, chiropractic work and lab work

Category chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy

09/25/2020

Jourdan N.

It was an informative and amazing experience. The meridian testing was very interesting and enlightening to things going on within my body. I also tried acupuncture as a result of curiosity in the meridian test results and am looking forward to seeing the progression in the future. Friendly and caring staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to take great care of their body!!

Description of Work
Chiropractic

09/03/2020

Nikki J.

Extremely professional and always on time. Has helped me and my family with allergies, back pain, and anxiety! Always willing to squeeze me in when needed and very responsive. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Acupuncture and adjustment

09/28/2018

Renee B.

Great!! I love the service providers so much that I have committed to weekly visits. My mind and body are both rejuvenated and I cannot wait for my next appointment.

Description of Work
Massage and acupuncture

Category acupuncture,massage therapy

09/27/2018

Toni H.

It is a positive experience in helping my healing.

Description of Work
Accupuncture, chiropractor and massage.

Category chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy

09/27/2018

Rosalie G.

I love Dr. Hindman and her staff. They care about you as a patient and as a person. I have and will continue to recommend Family and friends to her. Which is the best compliment I can give.

Description of Work
Chiropractic and acupuncture

09/26/2018

Jeff P.

Polaris Wellness is a very comfortable and pleasant office. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The staff is professional and punctual. After getting a massage and/or chiropractic adjustment, I always feel better and have had my physical issues alleviated.

Description of Work
Chiropractic adjustment and massage

Category chiropractor,massage therapy

07/11/2018

kathy M.

good. really liked her will go back.very different experience from other chiropractors

Description of Work
accupunture and chiropratic work

06/07/2018

Kelly S.

Great! Pleased with all my services!

Description of Work
Acupuncture

11/16/2017

Larry L.

I️ am still in treatment, but it is definitely helping

Description of Work
I️ am receiving acupuncture for some back and hip issues.

Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
    Chiropractic Care
    Massage Therapy
    DC-02639
    Ohio
    Ohio: General
    03/31/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center

How is Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center overall rated?

Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center provide

Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center offer a senior discount?

No, Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center offer?

Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center offers the following services: Adjustments, manipulation, supplements, Therapeutic Exercise, Chiropractic massage, Orthotics, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Inferential Electro-Therapy, Microcurrent Therapy, Cryotherapy