JONATHAN ALLEN LANDSCAPE COMPANY

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2002

2 EMPLOYEES. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES NO SERVICE FEES....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Santiago Lawncare And Landscaping

Specializing in lawncare and landscaping! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Miller Landscapes of Westerville, LLC

We are a Westerville family-owned landscape company with a focus on the details. We make your yard look the way you want it, whether it's a complete yard design/installation, or solving a troubling landscape issue. We personalize your yard.

07/13/2021

Timely work, daily cleanup, pricing fair.

Description of Work
Remove old plantings and replace

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/07/2021

Jonathan was extremely professional. I told him what I had in mind and he gave me some options on each of my projects. Jonathan explained what he was going to do and completed each project within a short time frame. The River Rock beds, landscaping and Natural Stone wall rebuild look great. Also, my family is really enjoying the amazing looking Firepit he built. I will use Jonathan again for my fu...

Description of Work
Natural Stone wall rebuild, River Rock beds, Landscaping, Planting and building a round Firepit

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

12/15/2015

It went very well. Jonathan explained his project proposal well, and set it up as a two-phase approach if I needed to do part now and part later (we did both phases). He was upfront about the need to work my project in conjunction with other in-progress work, but still completed the work in the general time frame he estimated.. Jonathan kept us in the loop as the project moved along, so we knew wh...

Description of Work
Built a low decorative wall. Landscaped the enclosed area with a mix of decorative trees and plants. Added topsoil and seeded part of the yard.

Category landscaping,tree service

03/03/2014

Very pleased with Johnathan's service. Assisted with the selection of stone, installed over a period of a week. Very pleased and would highly recommend Johnathan. I hope to use his services to install stone patio this spring/summer

Description of Work
Built a retaining wall along the length of my driveway - hauled away old wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

01/13/2014

It went quite well. I have used Jonathan Landscaping before he always does a great job. He has great ideas, and is very knowledgable On the best approach to implement. He leaves the work area very neat at the end of each day and completely clears the area at completion of the job.

Description of Work
Laid a paver patio around my deck. He designed it to align with the lines of the deck. The patio and deck compliment each other. He also landscaped my front flower beds in the summer

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, STONE OR TIMBER WALLS, PAVER PATIOS AND DRIVEWAYS.