Hoch's Painting

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2005

5-30 Employees and uses subs....

Jerry's Painters

02/04/2021

A quality job well-done! We were very happy with the results and have hired them again for another job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have a wall repaired where a new window was installed. The wall had paneling removed and the top layer of the drywall peeled off in spots. Loren Hoch and his crew had to seal the wall with an oil based primer. Then they rolled and coated the wall with mud and skimmed the wall. After the wall dried, they had to put a second coat of mud and skim again. When dried, they sanded the wall and made it ready for me to prime and paint (which is what I told them I wanted to do). They had the best price from several quotes that I got. They did an excellent job. This job took several days so they had to come back several times. They are efficient, professional, and friendly and cleaned up after each visit.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall

09/25/2017

They were cost-competitive. They did a great job. They cleaned up and were very service oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior painting of home

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/05/2016

Excellent work, professional crew, could not have been better. Crew came in each day painted in 8:00 a.m. each day. Took about 1 week from start to finish and paint looks fantastic! Best painters I've ever used! No drips on floor. Looks amazing. Mr. Lauren Hoch and his son and their crew are outstanding! Not the cheapest, but definitely worth the cost!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged ceiling and paint walls, paint 13 doors, paint 2 rooms, ceilings and hallway and all interior trim (floor boards and molding around pocket doors) in 2 rooms (living and dining room) old home built in 1914. Patched cracks in walls.

05/09/2016

Lauren and his crew are the real deal. You won't find better painters. The pay attention to every fine detail of the prep work and then top it off with doing a perfect job of painting. There is no better painting company than Hoch's Painting. They are the best and we will continue to use them. Price and quality of service couldn't be better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our master bathroom and another bathroom in our house.

08/11/2015

Mr. Hoch came out on time and gave a thorough, professional estimate. Although we ended up not needing the work done, I will keep Hoch's Painting in mind for any work in the future. I have complete confidence that this is an honest, reliable company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an estimate for painting and installing new shoe molding around our kitchen, living room, hallways, and dining room in case we needed to replace it while having floor work done.

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior Painting. Dry Wall Repair. Power Washing.

Electric & Plumbing