Gregs Locksmith Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2002

6783 COLLINGWOOD DR

Westerville, OH 43082

CHARGES A FLAT RATE. EXTRA CHARGES FOR SERVICE AFTER NORMAL HOURS. NOT AVAILABLE MON-FRI 8:00-4:30 ....

Resposiveness

locksmith (294)door installation (11)

03/26/2021

Greg was friendly and did a great job. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks replaced after move-in to new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

01/19/2021

It one great! Same day service . He was prompt and pricing was more than reasonable. I had another locksmith out earlier in the day to do the job. He performed a service which I did not need to have done and did it poorly . So I called Greg and he was reasonable, reliable and did a great job! I would highly recommend him and would use him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I lost my keys to the front door and thought I needed to replace lock . He still could make keys for it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

Thanks, Greg Nice

05/26/2020

Greg did a wonderful job. He contacted me practically immediately after my request. He showed up promptly at the time promised. He quickly and accurately rekeyed the locks. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed locks after moving into new home

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

02/21/2020

Greg showed up early, was very pleasant and engaging, performed the work without any issues. The work was completed so fast, it was remarkable. I definitely would refer him and rehire him for any future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed Entry Locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

09/12/2019

Greg's Locksmith did a great job replacing the old lockset on my front door and rekeying another entry door to work with the same key. He also adjusted that lock to work more smoothly. I felt like I got a bonus as he was also able to adjust the closing of my front door to make the lock work more smoothly (poor installation of the original lock placement in the doorjamb). After years of struggling ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace lock and rekey second lock to match

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

03/23/2019

Showed up on time and finished up the work in about a half hour. All keys provided for the newly keyed locks worked great. Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

11/07/2018

friendly. fair. prompt. would hire and rec again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rekeyed a lock for me

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

10/05/2018

Greg was great! I called three locksmiths and Greg offered the best price by far. He was punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed locks keyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

08/20/2018

It went great! He was very responsive and showed up on time. He was able to fix our lock rather than us having to replace it. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door lock repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

07/24/2018

They arrived promptly, within a half hour of the call. Very professional and competent. My only complaint is that I think the price was quite high, $360 for four locks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New door & deadbolt locks for two doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

We sell and install Residential and commercial hardware... LOCKSETS:: Schlage, Weslock, Baldwin, Emtek, Bravura, etc... HARDWARE:: Hinges, Stops, Panic Bars, Push Button Locks, etc... Labor:: Repair, Rekey, Residential and commercial sites... Locks and hardware available in all finishes...

AUTO OR SAFE SERVICE.