Dream Cleaning Services Co

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
201910701656

1519 Park Club Drive

Westerville, OH 43081

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Dream Cleaning Services is a family owned company, We offer top services from top to bottom, we are reliable to our customers, with us customer have a satisfaction guaranteed, Our products are ecological, leaving a chemical free environment. If you are looking for cleaning services that you can trust we are the right options if you are look for weekly, Bi-weekly or monthly cleaning services you are on the right track. We can provide a free estimate in a timely matter. Feel free to call or email us for great services! One time service, deep cleaning, moving out/in service are also available. ...

house cleaning (105)blind cleaning (13)ceiling fan installation (9)window cleaning (5)

08/12/2021

Very well...Jose and team arrived within the window expected, did a great job of deep cleaning my home. I am very happy with the work and will be having them come now on a monthly basis.

Description of Work
deep cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

01/02/2021

I was contacted within a day of posting, met with Alfredo within days, who scheduled a cleaning next day. Gigi and a team member worked quickly and efficiently to give my home a thorough cleaning. I am recuperating from an extended illness and have been unable to keep up with my cleaning or even personal care. I now feel clean and free and look forward to a continued relationship and better health...

Description of Work
deep cleaning as precedent to future biweekly cleanings

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

10/13/2020

Very pleased with the service Dream Cleaning Services provided. We have had other companies clean between tenants and there is always something we have to end up cleaning ourselves after the cleaning team leaves. Not this time!!!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of a rental property between tenants.

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/26/2020

They arrived on time and did a very good job. I was very pleased with their services. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
General Cleaning

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

04/17/2020

Very good. Great communication and very prompt and polite team.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

02/28/2020

Alfredo and his wife do an amazing job. We have used them for about 6 months now and are very pleased. We would not have a hesitation recommending them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

11/19/2019

Alfredo and his team have made my house care so much better. I know I can count on the same people to come clean regularly and he works hard to adapt to changes of schedule when I need them. They leave the house always in good shape and are quite fast. I'd recommend them to anyone interested in a regular cleaning service.

Description of Work
Housecleaningmo

Work Completed On 12/08/2019

11/18/2019

Great! Prompt, professional, and very thorough!

Description of Work
deep house cleaning and monthy service

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

11/17/2019

They did a fabulous job & I will use them monthly. The small touches were nice (tp fold, dish cloth fold) & they even fixed my toilet seat that was loose for the past 6 months. Thank you Dream Cleaning 😊

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/14/2019

Thank you house smells and looks great, save me a lot of time

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2019