DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2007

7404 Worthington Rd

Westerville, OH 43082

We design it create it and maintain it you enjoy it!...

06/13/2017

Laura A.

They always show up and always do a good job.

Description of Work
Mowing the lawn.

Category snow removal

10/07/2015

STEVE S.

Description of Work
An outstanding firm with a high amount of business ethics. In the event they think the lawn is to dry to cut. They will call or stop telling you that and no charge for a cutting till it is needed.

05/29/2015

Anita B.

I love these guys, especially Jerry, who is so nice to deal with! They have been cutting my lawn regularly for the last three years, at a reasonable cost, and go the extra mile by helping with things I could not easily do otherwise (like weed-whacking a stone path I have. They come on a timely basis, according to the schedule I need, are easy to reach, and responsive to anything small I might want to draw attention to. They are also careful and don't nick my little trees. Thanks, Jerry and team, I am so thankful for you!

Description of Work
Lawn cutting and trimming.

02/11/2015

Greg P.

Description of Work
I have used Diamond Cut for a variety of landscaping needs several times over the past 3-4 years. They do excellent work at a reasonable price. They usually have a full schedule, so contact them at least 2 weeks ahead of time to estimate and schedule any work. Ask for Joe or Jerry.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/08/2014

LYNDA C.

I had a very good experience with this company. They are always very responsive with my requests. I found the prices very fair and in line or lower than other estimates.

Description of Work
Spring clean up in flower beds and yard. Edging of beds. Lawn care including weed control, seeding etc.

06/10/2013

Mary S.

They came out twice and they were fine. They were very thorough. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. cleaned some weeds for us.

08/25/2010

DIANA & ALAN L.

They are punctual, do a good job and the price is competitive. I have used for 3 years. The dollar amount reflects a monthly bill.

Description of Work
They do general lawn maintenance at my home including cutting my grass, blowing sidewalks, and edging.

06/05/2010

HENRY G.

Very pleases with interaction and work completed. Will do more work for us.

Description of Work
Snow removal, Garden bed construction, lawn maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,snow removal

06/23/2008

ANNETTE H.

Overall they are a very good landscaping company. I had someone before this company and they were okay. This lawn care had only two reports and I took a chance because they took the time to come out and talk to me. It is 37.00 per cut and we have them come out once a week. They are just awesome.

Description of Work
They come to my home and mow my lawn, trim my lawn, trim around the trees and flower bed. They also clean up any grass. They do full landscaping as well.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/20/2008

VICKY W.

In May, I placed a call to Joe to discuss landscaping needs. After playing some phone tag, he quickly provided me his cell phone number and email contact. From that point, we corresponded by email. I sent him a note with my needs, and within a day he emailed an estimate to me. I reviewed and signed the estimate, then Joe put us on the schedule for the first week of June. On Monday, June 2, the crew arrived to do the work. When I returned home that evening, all of the work was complete. Everything I expected to be done was done. The shrubs were shaped, beds edged, weeded and mulched, and the old Alberta spruce was removed and replaced with a new one. I couldn't have been happier. Many of the neighbors commented how nice the yard looked, too. If you want to avoid landscapers that take weeks to return phone calls, try Diamond Cut. The company is A+, professionalism all the way. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Spring cleaning, bed edging, bed creation, shrub pruning, removal/replacement of dead tree.

Category landscaping

07/30/2007

Orawan W.

Joe, the owner, goes on site to your house to see what work is being done. He's a hands on type of owner. The guys working for him are very courteous and conscious of your personal stuff in your yard. They always go above and beyond the extra mile to make sure that your yard looks the way that you want it, too.

Description of Work
We use this company to cut our lawn on as as needed basis. They also edge and mulched for us this year.

R & M home improvement

R & M home improvement we do house and driveway power washing. Gutter cleaning and small carpenter work. Like decks and sheds and stuff like that ( WE AREN'T SATISFIED. UNTIL YOU ARE. )

LDF Outdoor Lighting

Since 2004 I have been designing and installing low voltage outdoor lighting systems for residential clients. Unlike our competition, we are not a division of a larger landscape company, and we are not a national franchise. This means our only focus is on outdoor lighting and our creativity and flexibility is not beholden to a particular product line or business model. As owner, I work on every job we install and take pride and ownership in each one. We vow to make the night the most beautiful and inviting time to enjoy your outdoor home.

Offers by LDF Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Midwest Lightscapes

10 LIGHT SYSTEM ONLY $1595! We are a family-owned and operated company, passionate about outdoor architectural and landscape lighting. Whether you’re looking to have a new system installed or an old system replaced or serviced, we can help. We service all existing systems! We will also convert a gaslight post to an LED system. Our Systems are sure to look beautiful for a lifetime and our custom installations set us apart from anyone else.

Offers by Midwest Lightscapes on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C.

How is DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. overall rated?

DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. open?

DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. is open:

What payment options does DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. provide

DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Does DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offer free estimates?

Yes, DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offers free project estimates.

Does DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offer emergency services?

Yes, DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C.?

Yes, DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offers warranties.

What services does DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offer?

DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C. offers the following services: Year Round Full Residential & Commercial Service Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Spring Clean-Ups, Bed Edging, Mulching, Pruning, Detail Visits, Deep Root Fert., Fall Clean-Ups, Leaf Removal, Mowing, Fertilizing & Pest Control, Aeration, Over-seeding, Dormant Oil, Power washing, and More! Hardscape & Landscape Construction Patios & Walks, Outdoor Kitchens, Decks, Bed Creation, Plant-life Installation, Fences, Drainage, Pond/Waterfall, Seed & Sod Installation, and More! Snow & Ice Removal