Capoccia Concrete, LLC

Founded 1971 • With Angi since December 2012

8631 Olde Worthington Rd.

Westerville, OH 43082

41 years of experiance at new work, repair, or replace....

08/08/2017

Janet P.

The owner and workers were very nice but I'm not happy for several reasons. The driveway looks great but they changed my front walk and stoop to just a large walk slanting down from where the stoop had been (without asking and which I didn't want changed), and the back walk, which is beside an enclosed patio on the back of the house, and the parking pad connected to it, both slant towards the house. There was tile along the edge of the patio next to the walk and part of those tiles got removed when they were removing the old concrete but they weren't replaced. I've also had to get quite a bit of topsoil and hire someone to fill in the ruts they left in the yard plus level out the yard so it meets the concrete rather than having lots of drop-offs. I'm not sure yet but I may also have to have my garage door painted as the lower half is very discolored, maybe thick dust from their work but I won't know until I get it power washed.

Description of Work
Replace front walk and porch stoop, back walk and parking pad and large driveway.

Category concrete driveways

09/27/2011

Richard D.

After the driveway was poured, sometime during the winter, I noticed that the concrete was deteriorating. I informed Mr. Larry Capoccia and he said he would take care of it. He viewed the driveway in the spring and stated he would replace it. I have several voicemails stating that he would take care of it. I tried contacting him several times in August of 2011 and September. leaving voicemails and sending him emails. He has failed to respond. The driveway continues to fall apart. I would caution anyone to stay away from this company for any concrete work . To this date, he has done nothing to repair or remove it as he claimed he would do. Buyer Beware !

Description of Work
Capoccia Concrete LLC was contracted to pour a new concrete driveway. After several weeks of delays, it was poured in the fall of 2010.

Category concrete driveways

Select Concrete Floors LLC

Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customers.

Brazilian Concrete LLC

Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Brazilian Concrete LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service! WE SPECIALIZE IN: Driveway Concrete Stamped Concrete Concrete Contractors WE SERVICE: Columbus and surrounding areas.

C&D Concrete & Construction

Here at C&D Concrete we offer a variety of services dealing with flatwork. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Financing Available

Stamping, staining, resurfacing, expossed aggregate finish, and standard finish concrete. We also install exterior brick pavers, stone decorative walls, fire pits and fireplaces

We don't do hydraulic slab lifting.