By-Lions Home Inspections LLC

Ohio: Real Estate
08/01/2022

PO Box 2624

Westerville, OH 43082

My name is Josh Branham and I am the Owner and Lead Inspector of By-Lions Home Inspections, LLC. I completed my course work at Hondros College of Business for Home Inspections. I have extensive training in home inspection services, as I completed several hundreds of hours with Forrest Lines. I am an active member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors), as well as a local member of the Ohio Chapter. Home inspection is my passion and I enjoy educating the buyer on safety, maintenance and the components of their potential home. Buying can be stressful; By-Lions is here to simplify the process and answer any questions related to the condition of the home. We strive to be the most professional, high-quality home inspection company in the state while providing top-of-the-line customer service to our clients!...

home inspection (105)radon mitigation (43)pest control (1)septic tank service (1)

05/13/2020

Very well! Josh was very informative and professional. I was a little nervous about using a company based solely off of other people’s opinions but I was more than impressed! I would certainly recommend By-Lyons.

Description of Work
General home inspection

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

01/18/2020

Josh did an amazing job!! He arrived early, was extremely thorough, made sure I understood anything he was telling me, allowed me to ask any questions I had, and gave me my report back within a timely manner. Nothing will be missed with Josh being your home inspector. I stayed during the whole inspection, and every time Josh found something, he would tell me right away and explain everything to me...

Description of Work
Home inspection, Radon Testing, Pest Inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

09/12/2019

Josh came highly recommended to us. We found him to be knowledgeable and professional. From the time he takes with customers to his final report, you won’t be disappointed. We weren't! Looking forward to using his services again!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

08/14/2019

This is my first home. So this was important to me. He was a half an hour early which was good because the homeowner had locked the doors. However after a few calls we were able to get in the residence and complete the inspection. Everything was done step by step and in a meticulous manner. I received my 30 page report with pictures less then 8 hours later. I am very pleased and will definitely us...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

03/08/2019

Josh was absolutely wonderful! He was very thorough and walked us through each step of the inspection process. He gave us advice on things to look out for and tips on general home maintenance. He was very professional. We felt that he treated my husband and I like his own family and we felt confident with the purchase of our new home after his inspection. I would definitely recommend him to anyone...

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was great meeting you both. I hope you enjoy your new home. It's a beautiful.

03/02/2019

Josh did a superb job. As a first time home buyer, he answered all my questions, took the time to show me all his findings and give his opinion on how to go about handling the work and things to keep in mind going forward. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home inspection & radon test

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review By-lions. Reviews mean so much to us small businesses! Enjoy your new home.

01/30/2019

Very well, he was very flexible with mine and the owner’s schedule and about as thorough as you can get.

Description of Work
Complete home inspection including termites and radon

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review!

11/11/2018

I made the call on a Saturday to schedule work for the following Friday. I was given two times to select and had an idea about the cost of the estimate for all the services I selected. I got a follow up email with the contract and price. However, my Angies's discount was not noted, It was redone and I was able to keep my date and use the coupon. Josh was already on site when it came for my inspect...

Description of Work
Condo inspection

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

10/20/2018

Josh Branham did a great job not only in performing the work at hand but also in explaining the reasons why. Even more important is that the owners agreed to the major repair recommendations outlined in the report. Thank you Josh!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the kind review.

07/26/2018

Josh was great. Very punctual, response time was great and very thorough. If I ever need another inspection I will definitely call him again

Description of Work
Home inspection, insect inspection, radon testing

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

Home Inspections, Maintenance Inspections, New Construction Inspections, Radon Testing, & Wood Destroying Insect Inspections.

Radon Mitigation.