Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2015

Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC has been in business since 2006. I have obtained a Master Certification Designation (MHI) in Home Inspection. I provide very comprehensive, detailed computer generated home inspection reports. I compliment the report with a follow up face-to-face consultation about the report contents. You never have to guess or interpret any element in my reports. I also provide a broad range of home services. Everything for major bath and kitchen remodels to simple repairs. I have a vast experience in carpentry, tiling, drywall, plumbing, electrical, painting, etc. I am very conscientious, have a tremendous attention to details, flexible, professional and reliable. I have operated BHC for 9 years strictly off of referrals....

Innovate Home Org - Columbus Glass Block

18 Super Service Award Wins! Columbus Glass Block; Bath Doctor (1 day tub/shower liner install); Innovate Home Org (home organization systems) all are divisions of Innovate Building Solutions. COLUMBUS GLASS BLOCK-We offer glass blocks for windows, showers, walls, and bars. We also have some cool lines of glass floors and stair treads. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) BATH DOCTOR-helps customers with acrylic bathtub & shower liners and enclosures, wall surrounds, bath accessories, bath to shower conversions, and complete bathroom remodeling. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) INNOVATE HOME ORG-we help design, build and install a professional home organization system - but to show you innovative products which are sustainable and designed to improve your space. Whether you’re looking for a closet organizer, garage, pantry or laundry room cabinets, or a murphy bed, home office or mud room organization system, we’re here to help you improve your home. (http://innovatehomeorg.com/)

Home Inspection Services of Lancaster LLC

Providing complete Home Inspection Service. Home Inspection Services of Lancaster, LLC is member of the American Association of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and follows or exceeds the standards set by the organization. Lead inspector, Merwyn Bowdish, has earned the ASHI CRI designation. Foundation, structure, exterior, electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning, windows, roof, porches, decks, grading, garage, insulation, appliances, and more are inspected. Complete written report with photos is given to client. Often buying a home is very emotional. We inspect without that emotion and look at the home from an objective view point. It is often the largest single purchase a person or family is ever going to make. The home buyer should know everything about the home we can visually inspect. The home buyer is encouraged to attend the inspection. A verbal review is given immediately following the inspection and a written report is issued within one working day. Go to our web site: www.hisoflancaster.com and watch the posted video that takes you through what we will do when inspecting the home you intend to purchase.

Stewart Home Inspections LLC

At Stewart Home Inspections LLC we service the Central Ohio area. We offer $111,000 in free warranties with every Home Inspection. We are on the board of realtors in Franklin, Farifield, Pickaway and Licking counties as well as the Scioto Valley Association of Realty. Our inspector, Wayne, has many years of construction experience to bring to the table and is very friendly and approachable. He works around your schedule and tries to have all our reports back to you with in 24 hours of your inspection. We would love to help you with your inspection needs call or text us any time at 740-503-7031

Offers by Stewart Home Inspections LLC on Angi

05/06/2015

We've worked with Buckeye Home Consulting several time over the years. The most recent experience was to have a glass tile backsplash installed. Due to the condition of the drywall under our previous backsplash we were advised have the drywall replaced before having the new tile installed. BHC tore out and replaced the drywall and did the tile installation in a timely manner with professionalism a...

Description of Work
Glass tile backsplash in kitchen

Category drywall,home inspection,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

04/06/2015

Jim appropached the project as if it were is own. He pays attention to detail, yet is very efficient with his work because of his vast experience with home projects. Jim offers good, practical advice on the items to consider when starting the project and throughout the duration. I have appreciation for the attention Jim gives to the home owner space by cleaning up and keeping a clean, confined wor...

Description of Work
Jim remodeled our second floor bathroom; Task performed include installing a new bath tub and associated plumbing, setting and squaring the studs for ceramic tile, drywalling, installing cement board and tile, grouting the tile and installing plumbing fixtures.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

03/29/2015

Projects went great, the attention to detail was 2nd to none. Very professional and courteous. We had a few changes and they were also done flawlessly.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel. New counter tops, lighting, backslash, new cabinets and faucets and paint.

Category contractors,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

I have completed a numerous variety of projects from whole house renovations to quick handyman repairs. I specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodels, tile installations, electrical modifications. I enjoy working with my clients on their ideas and design elements. Suggesting and modifying to achieve the perfect remodeling plan. Any component or system in a property is something that I can help you with. I can either complete the project, manage its completion or help you by referring.

I do not bring in subcontractors to my projects unless the project scope and time frame dictates that need. In my bathroom projects I have a great glass vendor that I use. I also refer out drain cleaning, most furnace repairs.

Check, PayPal