Bradley Electric

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2019

275 Old County Line Rd Suite O

Westerville, OH 43081

Bradley Electric is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving central Ohio for over 30 years using only employees and never sub-contractors. We're professional and friendly from start to finish. Our electricians are experienced and knowledgeable and treat your home as if it were their own. At Bradley Electric, we take pride in our work and cleanliness of the job location after we leave. If your call is not answered, it will be promptly returned by the next business day. Be assured, we "WILL" call you back. Our services range from simple light switch replacements to wiring an entire house. We service residential and commercial clients. We offer 24/7 emergency service....

electrician (1363)home remodeling (1)lighting (246)ceiling fan installation (140)landscape lighting (30)generator service (29)HVAC Companies (21)home security systems (16)plumbers (1)

02/04/2021

They went out of their way to go the extra mile and do thing right.. They exceeded my expectations and did things they did not have to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Short in wall switch, also lights needed replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

01/16/2021

I had started an outlet replacement on a weekend and ran into a snag and figured I needed a professional. I talked to one of the techs and he walked me through what I needed to do over the cell phone video call. He was clear in his directions and made the work very easy. This was a level of service I was not expecting and it went above and beyond. I will call them again for future electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

01/05/2021

It was good and they were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put ceiling fans in my bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

12/30/2020

I am glad I chose Bradley for this work. They provided an excellent service. The other companies told me that they had to cut into the ceiling and wall. Bradley electricians did an outstanding job without any additional work needed after they were done. I highly recommend Bradley for all your electric work. The workmanship is truly commendable. They did a very clean installation and were very prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LED Recessed Light Installation

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

Photo for Bradley Electric - 275 Old County Line Rd, Westerville, OH - 39110167

11/04/2020

Such bad company to work with. You guy set up the appointment today 1-3 pm to estimate installing Nema14-50 outlet in the garage. Frank-Owner called me around 12:22 and said he doesn't need to come out to have estimation because he knows the price. He said $1800. So he knew everything. or he doesn't care about small project. He knew how many foot from electric panel to garage? He knew area he run ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric outlet for tesla

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

09/28/2020

I have never heard back from them to schedule appointment,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doorbell and GFI.

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

09/22/2020

My appointment with Bradley Electric was August 13. A man came. He did not identify himself. We discussed several projects I was supposed to get estimates on. He took no notes. I have never heard anything from him or the company again. He seemed difficult to work with so I made no attempt to contact them again. I am posting this on September 22.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixture replacement and rewiring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

07/21/2020

Great! After hours emergency. So grateful for the fast response and repair. Very courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circuit Breaker Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

06/06/2020

I hired Bradley Electric a few years ago for a 2 electricians for 2-hr block of time to replace a number of fixtures and outlets, and to install one new outlet. I had the new parts purchased, organized, and ready to go, and the electricians did a great job efficiently and professionally completing the tasks. We have not had any trouble with any of the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. outlet and fixtures replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/06/2020

I never received a return call from the contractor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Electrical Panel & Service Changes * CSST / Flexible Gas Line Grounding * Ceiling Fans (Installation & Replacement) * Rewiring (Knob & Tube) * Flat Panel TV (In Wall Outlets and HDMI) * Can Lights * Hot Tub Connections * Outlet/Switch (Replacement & New Installation)

Security Systems, Swimming Pool Electric, Generators