Bradley Electric

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2010

Bradley Electric is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving central Ohio for over 30 years using only employees and never sub-contractors. We're professional and friendly from start to finish. Our electricians are experienced and knowledgeable and treat your home as if it were their own. At Bradley Electric, we take pride in our work and cleanliness of the job location after we leave. If your call is not answered, it will be promptly returned by the next business day. Be assured, we "WILL" call you back. Our services range from simple light switch replacements to wiring an entire house. We service residential and commercial clients. We offer 24/7 emergency service....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

electrician (1366)home remodeling (1)lighting (246)ceiling fan installation (140)generator service (30)landscape lighting (30)HVAC Companies (21)home security systems (16)plumbers (1)

01/10/2022

Adam P.

I needed a quick turnaround for service upgrade (150A to 200A) and wiring installation to accommodate conversion from gas furnace and water heater to electric for two units of a duplex. Bradley was able to complete this in the required timeline and they were able to complete a few less urgent projects for me at the same time. Their price was the best of several quotes I obtained. Their work was neatly done and appears to be high quality. They communicated well and completed the job in a timely manner. One minor complaint is that I requested that they leave the scrap material for me to recycle, reuse, or donate and they did not do this. This wasn't especially important to me, so I did not press the issue. I'll get multiple quotes for future projects for the sake of due diligence, but Bradley will be my first call.

Description of Work
200 amp service upgrade, electric furnace and water heater wiring, and portable generator interlock switch installation for both units of duplex

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

10/12/2021

TIM B.

Two people came out and told me the ballasts in both the light fixtures were bad. Both lights are wired together to come on and off at the same time. They said they could put in new ballasts but made a suggestion to convert to LED bulbs. That is the way the industry is going and the LED bulbs would give out more light and last longer. I told them to go ahead and convert the fixtures to LED. They just had to bypass the ballasts and wired directly into the electric, change out the connecting points that the bulbs go into, and put in the LED bulbs. The existing fixtures did not need to be changed. They were right the LED bulbs put out much more light. The workers were efficient and did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. I would hire them again for electrical work.

Description of Work
Fix two florescent light fixtures in the basement that would not come on.

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

02/04/2021

GLEN A.

They went out of their way to go the extra mile and do thing right.. They exceeded my expectations and did things they did not have to do.

Description of Work
Short in wall switch, also lights needed replacing

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

01/16/2021

Michael P.

I had started an outlet replacement on a weekend and ran into a snag and figured I needed a professional. I talked to one of the techs and he walked me through what I needed to do over the cell phone video call. He was clear in his directions and made the work very easy. This was a level of service I was not expecting and it went above and beyond. I will call them again for future electrical work.

Description of Work
Outlet replacement

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

01/05/2021

Ellie C.

It was good and they were reasonable.

Description of Work
They put ceiling fans in my bedrooms.

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

12/30/2020

Srinivas V.

I am glad I chose Bradley for this work. They provided an excellent service. The other companies told me that they had to cut into the ceiling and wall. Bradley electricians did an outstanding job without any additional work needed after they were done. I highly recommend Bradley for all your electric work. The workmanship is truly commendable. They did a very clean installation and were very professional. They are family owned and the price you pay for the service is truly deserving.

Description of Work
LED Recessed Light Installation

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Review for Bradley Electric - 275 Old County Line Rd, Westerville, OH - 39110167

11/04/2020

kee L.

Such bad company to work with. You guy set up the appointment today 1-3 pm to estimate installing Nema14-50 outlet in the garage. Frank-Owner called me around 12:22 and said he doesn't need to come out to have estimation because he knows the price. He said $1800. So he knew everything. or he doesn't care about small project. He knew how many foot from electric panel to garage? He knew area he run into finished or unfinished area? Now I should call him as God? I will report all possible web base review site for your bad company. Please beware of this company. They don't showed up

Description of Work
Electric outlet for tesla

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

09/28/2020

DOUG W.

I have never heard back from them to schedule appointment,

Description of Work
Doorbell and GFI.

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/22/2020

JOANNE W.

My appointment with Bradley Electric was August 13. A man came. He did not identify himself. We discussed several projects I was supposed to get estimates on. He took no notes. I have never heard anything from him or the company again. He seemed difficult to work with so I made no attempt to contact them again. I am posting this on September 22.

Description of Work
fixture replacement and rewiring

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

07/21/2020

Sharon H.

Great! After hours emergency. So grateful for the fast response and repair. Very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Circuit Breaker Repair

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

06/06/2020

Andrew K.

I hired Bradley Electric a few years ago for a 2 electricians for 2-hr block of time to replace a number of fixtures and outlets, and to install one new outlet. I had the new parts purchased, organized, and ready to go, and the electricians did a great job efficiently and professionally completing the tasks. We have not had any trouble with any of the work performed.

Description of Work
Misc. outlet and fixtures replacement

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

06/06/2020

Alan C.

I never received a return call from the contractor

Description of Work
electrical outlets

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/29/2020

Mike K.

Project completed by Big City Electric. They did excellent work we’re on time, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. Project was completed at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Smoke and fire alarms replaced.

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/25/2020

anthony J.

They arrived early and completed the work in a record amount of time, both workers were very professional and friendly. They both took their time in answering all my questions. Will use them again for any future work that needs to be done.

Description of Work
door bell fixed and electrical outlet installed

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

05/19/2020

Angela S.

The outlet stopped working after only 10 months, Called them and they refuse to replace it. Poor service. I'll neve ruse them again.

Description of Work
I paid $294.00 to have one outdoor electrical outlet replaced in May of last year.

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

I'm sorry ma'am. We guarantee our work for one year. If someone calls in after one year and says that something stopped working a couple months ago, we unfortunately can't do something for free based on a timeline stated on the phone. If it was called in prior to the one year, we absolutely would have taken care of it free of charge.

02/06/2020

ALICE M.

The team is competent enough but they do not clean up afterwards. Very annoying.

Description of Work
ceiling fan and several lighting fixtures installed

Category lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

01/26/2020

Dede S.

It went well....showed up early (!)....polite....clean...work done within time frame at fair price.

Description of Work
Ceiling light fixture replacement

Work Completed On 01/26/2020

01/23/2020

KATHY P.

We recently found ourselves out of power on a cold January weekend. The power company arrived to repair the lines and were unable to install a temporary fix due to the condition of our meter box. Monday was MLK day. The odds of getting an electrician on a holiday on short notice seemed low. I checked Angie's list and decided to call Bradley Electric due to their high rating. They answered the phone immediately, and treated our situation with genuine concern. Within an hour or so they re-routed someone to our house. Once there, they quickly diagnosed the problem, replaced the necessary part and worked with the AEP tech onsite to restore our power. All of this was done within their two hour service call window! Even more amazing, we were charged the labor rate I was given on the phone plus the part! Shout out to Tyler and Bradley Electric for saving the day and not taking advantage of our unfortunate situation.

Description of Work
Meter Box Repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

01/19/2020

Mary C.

Someone came out and looked at what we wanted to have done and said that we would have an estimate right after Thanksgiving. We never heard a thing back from them. I have tried reaching out and sent 2 different messages through the Angie’s List messages, but neither have been responded to. Finally, on Friday (1/17/20) I tried calling. It was 2:30 PM and I got their message giving their hours (open until 4:00 M-F), but it was obvious they were gone for the day and never returned my call. It was their reviews on Angie’s List that led me to reach out, but I am sorely disappointed and will be taking my business elsewhere.

Description of Work
We called before Thanksgiving to have them come out do do an estimate for installing a sconce light, and to do under cabinet lighting in my kitchen.

01/12/2020

MICHELE N.

Having Bradley Electric replace the electric panel in our home was a breeze. They clearly explained what would happen and how long it would take. Everything went exactly as expected and they were done sooner than expected. I plan on using them again to replace fixtures and add outlets.

Description of Work
Replace electric panel

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

01/03/2020

Edward K M.

Two Bradley folks came and successfully trouble-shooted some problems caused by a contractor who had renovated one of our bathrooms. They rerouted some circuits and also installed a new LED lighting system in another bathroom. They arrived on time, were very pleasant and professional and performed the work well.

Description of Work
Repair of several residential electrical outlets and boxes, including rerouting.

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

12/02/2019

MICHAL M.

very professional and efficient. They will not waste time getting the job done. I was impressed and grateful for their help.

Description of Work
fixed outlets and replaced light fixture.