ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

I have been in this industry for 40+ years. Architectural Video Systems has serviced central Ohio for the past 17 years....

The Waterworks

The Waterworks

Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer Choice winner 18 years running. Additional emails: Service@thewaterworks.com marketing@thewaterworks.com krose@thewaterworks.com Kassi Rose Customer Service Manager

01/25/2008

We thought about doing this ourselves, but I am glad we didn't. They've obviously done quite a few of these so they knew exactly what to do. They did a much better job than we could have and saved us a lot of frustration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Architectural Video Systems came and set up our home theatre system. They mounted our plasma TV to the wall, hung the speaker system, ran the wiring through the walls and connected everything for us.

CATEGORY home theater design

07/06/2006

I cannot begin to describe my pleasure with the results of my media room. I am an instant hit with the new neighbors. In addition to installing a state-of-the-art modestly priced system, Gene or his employees (no contract workers) were ALWAYS on time, courteous and knowledgeable. If I ever decide to upgrade/change my system, components, I will look to no one else to work with. Although Gene instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gene's company constructed a media room for our house. Entire work, including all wall/ceiling construction and electrical wiring was performed. In addition, Gene recommended all AV components (projector, speakers, DVD, satellite TV, buttkicker, receiver), and discussed his rational for purchase. Rather than buy all new items, we were able to incorporate my receiver and subwoofers into the plan. Gene worked with my basement remodeling contractor to sycronize efforts on both of their parts.

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling

HOME THEATER SYSTEMS, HOME TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA ROOMS, WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO & MUSIC SYSTEMS, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS, COMPUTER NETWORKING, LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEMS, CENTRAL CLEANING SYSTEMS, PRODUCTS, AUDIO & VIDEO SALES. .