ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

6591 BLACKHAWK CIR

Westerville, OH 43082

I have been in this industry for 40+ years. Architectural Video Systems has serviced central Ohio for the past 17 years.

01/25/2008

ROBERT B.

We thought about doing this ourselves, but I am glad we didn't. They've obviously done quite a few of these so they knew exactly what to do. They did a much better job than we could have and saved us a lot of frustration.

Description of Work
Architectural Video Systems came and set up our home theatre system. They mounted our plasma TV to the wall, hung the speaker system, ran the wiring through the walls and connected everything for us.

Category home theater design

07/06/2006

GINNY & GENE C.

I cannot begin to describe my pleasure with the results of my media room. I am an instant hit with the new neighbors. In addition to installing a state-of-the-art modestly priced system, Gene or his employees (no contract workers) were ALWAYS on time, courteous and knowledgeable. If I ever decide to upgrade/change my system, components, I will look to no one else to work with. Although Gene installs systems costing significantly more than mine, he can easily scale down to the most modest of budgets.

Description of Work
Gene's company constructed a media room for our house. Entire work, including all wall/ceiling construction and electrical wiring was performed. In addition, Gene recommended all AV components (projector, speakers, DVD, satellite TV, buttkicker, receiver), and discussed his rational for purchase. Rather than buy all new items, we were able to incorporate my receiver and subwoofers into the plan. Gene worked with my basement remodeling contractor to sycronize efforts on both of their parts.

Category electrician, remodeling

Ed Compton Construction Inc

Ed Compton has over 40 years of experience in both interior & exterior residential remodeling.

Total System Performance LLC

Owner operated. No subs. To provide quality low-cost solutions to meet our customer's technological needs. We strive to offer maximum flexibility when working with you, our customer! We want you to use your vacation days for vacation, not for inconvenient appointments. In addition to drop-off​ service at our shop, we also provide free local pickup and delivery as well as on-site services.

IT-atHome

IT-atHome troubleshoots and installs a wide arrange of equipment for your home or business. We have experience supporting doctor offices, clinics, fitness centers, automotive shops, and MORE! Whether you are ready to upgrade your software or install a new device IT-atHome is prepared to support your needs. For more information on services, visit our website www.it-athome.com

2022 Super Service Award

ASK FOR DETAILS

HOME THEATER SYSTEMS, HOME TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA ROOMS, WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO & MUSIC SYSTEMS, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS, COMPUTER NETWORKING, LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEMS, CENTRAL CLEANING SYSTEMS, PRODUCTS, AUDIO & VIDEO SALES. .