ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

I have been in this industry for 40+ years. Architectural Video Systems has serviced central Ohio for the past 17 years....

Total System Performance LLC

Owner operated. No subs. To provide quality low-cost solutions to meet our customer's technological needs. We strive to offer maximum flexibility when working with you, our customer! We want you to use your vacation days for vacation, not for inconvenient appointments. In addition to drop-off​ service at our shop, we also provide free local pickup and delivery as well as on-site services.

Apex Plumbing Pros

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

1-Tom-Plumber

1-Tom-Plumber is a full-service plumbing, drain cleaning, and water damage company. Our dedication to fulfill the immediate needs of our customers, both commercial and residential, is at the heart of how way we operate. We are available all day, every day (24/7/365). By fostering a culture of trust, responsibility, and high expectations, we will be a dependable resource while never compromising on quality or safety. We are committed to excellence in all that we do.

01/25/2008

We thought about doing this ourselves, but I am glad we didn't. They've obviously done quite a few of these so they knew exactly what to do. They did a much better job than we could have and saved us a lot of frustration.

Description of Work
Architectural Video Systems came and set up our home theatre system. They mounted our plasma TV to the wall, hung the speaker system, ran the wiring through the walls and connected everything for us.

Category home theater design

07/06/2006

I cannot begin to describe my pleasure with the results of my media room. I am an instant hit with the new neighbors. In addition to installing a state-of-the-art modestly priced system, Gene or his employees (no contract workers) were ALWAYS on time, courteous and knowledgeable. If I ever decide to upgrade/change my system, components, I will look to no one else to work with. Although Gene instal...

Description of Work
Gene's company constructed a media room for our house. Entire work, including all wall/ceiling construction and electrical wiring was performed. In addition, Gene recommended all AV components (projector, speakers, DVD, satellite TV, buttkicker, receiver), and discussed his rational for purchase. Rather than buy all new items, we were able to incorporate my receiver and subwoofers into the plan. Gene worked with my basement remodeling contractor to sycronize efforts on both of their parts.

Category electrician,remodeling

HOME THEATER SYSTEMS, HOME TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA ROOMS, WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO & MUSIC SYSTEMS, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS, COMPUTER NETWORKING, LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEMS, CENTRAL CLEANING SYSTEMS, PRODUCTS, AUDIO & VIDEO SALES. .

ASK FOR DETAILS