Applied Lawn Care Ltd

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

Locally owned & operated....

GLC Gutters

With over 10 years of professional guttering work experience, we are here to meet all your gutter needs.

06/13/2012

No one ever called back, an estimate was never given and no work was ever done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ran into a representative from company while walking my dog in the neighborhood and asked if they might be interested in mulching my garden. I also called the company and spoke with another rep. when I got home. That same afternoon the rep I had met stopped by and walked my property with me. He seemed interested in doing the work, but I neve heard back from anyone. I called again and left a message, but again no one ever called back.

CATEGORY lawn service

02/01/2012

Did nice job, put all the fences back that he had to move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn irrigation.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

12/11/2009

Excellent. I started using Shawn and his company several years ago. They do great work. He is reliable and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, trimming, leaf removal, hedge & bush trimming, cleaned out flowerbeds, mulch, cleaned gutters, powerwashed paver patio, snow plowed driveway

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,snow removal

Mowing, mulching, trimming and pruning, edging, top soil, sod, seeding, fertilizing and aeration, downspout repair, gutter/downspout cleaning, spring and fall clean-ups, leaf removal & snow removal/plowing.

N/A