Apex Garage Door Services, LLC

Founded 2016 •

Open All Day

Apex Garage Door Services is the leading garage repair company in the Central, Ohio area. We specialize in servicing all major brand of doors and openers. In addition, we also provide the industry's leading brands of doors and openers. We are family owned and operated. In the event that you need our services we look forward to providing you with very BEST experience possible!...

garage doors (23)

06/12/2021

It was excellent Tony was the ultimate professional his communication is above reproach not to mention his excellent job skills.. Tony is my opinion is nothing short of excellent and is an asset to his organization and is highly recommend by me. Kudos to a job well done! Respectfully, Troy Robinson

Description of Work
Garage/opener installation

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

05/12/2021

Absolutely loved the experience from start to finish. Brian came over almost immediately and took care of everything right then and there. He had everything on his truck and explained all details along the way. What great service!!! A+ all the way. Thanks Apex and especially Thanks Brian for taking good care of us.

Description of Work
New garage springs

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

05/01/2021

Excellent and efficient services by Brian!!. I love the myQ feature towards a smarter home.

Description of Work
Replaced 30 year old unit with LiftMasster

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Review for Apex Garage Door Services, LLC - Westerville, OH - 39315551

01/26/2021

Technician pointed out a small latch had come loose failing to catch the door when the motor ran. He just moved it back in place and didn’t charge me. If only took 10 seconds! He could have easily created a repair bill but he didn’t. He was honest about it being something very simple. No work required!

Description of Work
Garage door

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/10/2020

The experience was pleasant from the initial call until the job was complete. I received an immediate email confirmation for the service call. A short time later I received a text alert to say the service tech was enroute.. Rob C arrived promptly and immediately replaced the springs so that I could get the car out which allowed the woman of the house to leave for work. He was so informative and ef...

Description of Work
Spring replacement

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Review for Apex Garage Door Services, LLC - Westerville, OH - 39077381

08/14/2020

Professional. Punctual. Excellent customer service. Quality product. Needed to replace an older door that had been damaged and rusted. Apex was prompt at providing free estimate of services that were comparable with competitor. They first attempted to find less expensive means of replacing just the damaged portion, but the parts were no longer available due to age of the existing garage door. So w...

Description of Work
Replaced existing single car garage door with a new door

Cost $1,529.97

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

03/07/2020

They came out on a Saturday to rest my garage door and change the cables very quickly as and at a good price. Thank you! Dewayne

Description of Work
Garage door reset (adjusted) and new cables.

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

02/29/2020

Anthony understood what needed to be done before I even said anything. He was efficient and gave me some upkeep advice as well. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

01/31/2020

Apex did a tremendous job. Our repair person was pleasant and prompt, explained what was going on and the various possibilities for repair, and fixed the garage door quickly. A great experience!

Description of Work
Replaced 2 Springs

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

01/13/2020

Nick called to let me know he was headed my way. He arrived and was professional and friendly. He performed a safety check on my garage door and discussed the repair needed. He gave me a fair quote. He completed the repair in less than 30 mins. I’m so thankful Apex was available to come to my house first thing in the morning so I didn’t miss any work.

Description of Work
Replacement of spring on garage door

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Spring Repair, Garage Door Opener Repair, New Door Sales, New Opener Sales, Regular Maintenance, Custom Garage Framing And More!

We DO NOT build garages.