Accurate Home Improvements

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2002

4924 Worthington Rd

Westerville, OH 43082

Accurate Home Improvements, Inc. specializes in all types of Remodeling & Renovation Projects. Established in 1986, Accurate is a privately held company employing the finest skilled craftsmen to bring your Home Improvement Project to reality. Our clients expect the best. We have worked hard to

07/28/2017

Jason T.

no response at all.

Description of Work
replace exteriors

12/18/2014

Jay A.

Description of Work
Repair siding on front of house and reframe several windows on house. Also a few minor jobs inside the house and garage. We were very satisfied with Larry and his crew, materials used, and all aspects of the construction process.

Category remodeling, siding, replacement windows

01/18/2012

A. Lane E.

They did what they said they would do and did it very well. Their price was right, they were clean, and they were one of the best companies we have ever worked with.

Description of Work
They installed new windows for us.

09/09/2011

Deneen S.

Great!

Description of Work
Larry is a true professional. We were very impressed with his knowledge and skill. The workspace was very clean after each work day and we felt the Marvin windows he installed and recommended are excellent quality We are looking to hire him and his crew for another job already.

06/02/2011

Sam O.

The window and door work went very well when I actually got them to do the work. I know the owner of the company. The work they did was very good and the pricing was very fair. The owner is extremely slow in responding. Normally I have to call and he takes a long time to come. After I signed the contract he took a lot of time to come and do the work. However, once he started the work, he did a good job. He is kind of a one man wand and he has to do all the work. I think attitude makes a difference. I am in the middle of remodeling my master bathroom and I asked him to give me a quote. Initially, he told me that he will quote me less than the present quote I have from another company, but he came back with a quote that was more than double of the other company. I did not go with him this time. I really like the guy and I think he does good work. I asked him to give a quote for the remodeling work and he said he will get back to me with a better quote. He took more than a month to get back to me and that too with a more expensive quote. I lost a month waiting for his quote. I am not sure if I will use him again. It is not because of the quality of his work but only because of his price and responsiveness.

Description of Work
I used Accurate Home Improvements to replace some windows and doors.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

02/11/2011

Imogene D.

He worked for us repairing a myriad of items that needed to be done in our rental property.

Description of Work
Larry replace a ceiling fan, lights, fixed faucet sprayer also cleaned our gutters.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

06/07/2010

WES M.

We had Marvin windows installed 5 years ago. We are extremely happy with the windows, but we noticed that the caulking around the trim was not holding up the way it should. The way the trim was installed, caused water to collect on the bottom window sill. This problem was caused by the original installer (not a Marvin Window installer). Larry Grabinger gave me an estimate to replace the trim where needed and to recaulk all the windows. He did a great job and I would hire him again. He is very professional and his price was within reason. However, it took a long time to get the work done. Sometimes, he did not get back to me right away and other times he said he would be here on a certain day and then would not show. I know this was a small job and he was working on some bigger jobs that took priority, but it was frustrating and I want you to be aware of that. Having said that, I would hire him again to do other work because of the quality of his work. And, he is a very good guy.

Description of Work
Repair/replace trim around some windows. Recaulk all windows.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

09/30/2009

Sam O.

All of my window and door projects (3) have gone well from start to finish. I am very picky about the architectural details of my home. The install took the time that was indicated. The craftsmanship is outstanding. They cleaned up after themselves every day. I've worked with a variety of contractors, and this company is top-notch.

Description of Work
Accurate has done several window and door replacements for us. We have always been given a variety of options to choose from, with good explanations of the pro's and con's of each. The prices for the products and services have been competitive and fair. What has impressed us the most in the incredible attention to detail and quality. This firm does top-notch work. The only slight-negative is on punctuality - which would be rated higher - this is a small company and there are a lot of demands for this conractor's time. If you can ignore that, you'll get great products, services and craftsmanship.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, doors

01/25/2006

JAMES S.

Bad overall experience.

Description of Work
Called, and emailed asking for an estimate. No reply after several weeks.

Category home remodeling

04/06/2005

RIC Q.

IT TOOK HIM SEVEN MONTHS TO GET ME AN ESTIMATE AND DOZENS OF PHONE CALLS. HIS VERBAL ESTIMATE INITIALLY WAS FOR $7000. HE SAID IT WOULD BE LESS THAN $7000 SINCE I HAD TO WAIT FOR HIM FOR SO LONG. WHEN I FINALLY GOT THE WRITTEN ESTIMATE IT WAS FOR $8000. HE DIDN'T SEEM TO HONOR HIS WORD IN THIS INSTANCE.

Description of Work
ESTIMATE.

Category remodeling

03/01/2005

Imogene D.

LARRY HAS WORKED FOR US SEVERAL TIMES. LARRY AND HIS ASSOCIATE DO A WONDERFUL JOB EVERY TIME THEY DO A PROJECT FOR US. A'S ALL THE WAY

Description of Work
REMOVED THE OLD STAIR & WALL TO BASEMENT. BUILT NEW STAIRS WITH A HANDRAIL. FIXED A CEILING LEAK, PATCHED HOLE AND REDID IT TO COMPLETE SATISFACTION.

Category remodeling

09/17/2002

Imogene D.

Description of Work
REMODELED 2 BATHROOMS -- TOOK KITCHEN WALL DOWN -- RE-DID LIGHTING AND PLUMBING

Category custom cabinets

06/10/2002

Imogene D.

HE IS REALLY BUSY THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT AS PUNCTUAL. SOMETIMES HE IS A PERFECTIONIST AND CRAFTSMAN SO HE MAY TAKE LONGER ON A JOB AND BE A LITTLE LATE FOR YOUR JOB. WE HAVE USED HIM FOR MANY THINGS.

Description of Work
BOOKCASES FOR EAST WALL, BUILT IN CABINETS

Category custom cabinets

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Americas Best Choice/Columbus

At America’s Best Choice, our industry professionals have partnered with leading manufacturers throughout the United States to bring homeowners exceptional quality, exceptional prices and energy efficient products that will save you money. We are truly the best choice for home renovation and repair in Columbus, Ohio. The America’s Best Choice warranty offers exceptional protection and coverage provided to every customer. Each customer receives a manufacturer’s warranty that includes a Lifetime Warranty, and covers operation, parts and seal failure type of items. Customers also receive an additional supplemental warranty. The supplemental warranty adds lifetime accidental glass breakage and also provides lifetime warranty for our installation.

Award 2022
    Infinity from Marvin Columbus

Infinity from Marvin sells and installs Infinity fiberglass windows and patio doors. Available in a complete collection of styles, premium Infinity premium fiberglass windows and patio doors are custom made for your home and backed by a lifetime warranty. (Note that we do NOT provide vinyl windows, window well covers, storm windows, glass block, or skylights.) To schedule a free, no-pressure consultation for fiberglass replacement windows or patio doors, call us at (866) 292-5406.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Remodeling & Renovation, Kitchen Remodeling, Bath Remodeling, Marvin Replacement Windows & Doors