AARON & AARONS ROOFING COMPANY INC.

Founded 1966 • With Angi since May 1999

4.3

5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ADDITIONAL HELP WHEN NEEDED. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY IF OVER 50 MILES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

08/20/2017

BEWARE! The pictured board was left on my "replaced" roof. Aaron and Aaron roofing argued that huge hole of rotten wood was where the vent was cut out. I hired Aaron and Aaron Roofing on June 22, 2015 to replace a small asphalt shingle roof on one of our investment properties where we had water penetrating into the interior of the property. Ron Scott, Aaron and Aaron Roofing, sub-contracted the wo...

Description of Work
Hired Ron Scott and a botched roof job is what I got.

03/30/2017

They are very good, efficient, and clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
I have an apartment rental business and Chad does all the roofing work for them.

11/21/2013

They were supposed to put in new vallies and chimney flashing, gutter edging, clean out the gutters, add vent pipe flashing, new roof vents, and step flashing ware, and also new rake edging. In the middle of the roof, we were supposed to have a long vent, but there was no opening for the vent. Everything was up in the attic, with no ventalation. There were two fans up there, but they weren't even ...

Description of Work
They came out to remove the existing roof on the house.

09/11/2011

Job went well completed the job just as they promised. Even fixed an issue that was brought up while they were here.

Description of Work
Replaced Chimney and fixed several issues with the roof.

Category roofing,chimney repair

06/08/2011

They were the first estimate I got. They were going to charge $900 for just the gutters. The next estimate was for $380, so there was quite a difference in price. I probably wouldn't go back to them. We weren't there when they came out. They weren't difficult to get back to. They were punctual about returning phone calls. I called the guy who gave the estimate, and he was professional and courteou...

Description of Work
They gave a quote to replace the gutters and the chimney.

Category gutter repair,chimney repair

05/31/2011

He was very nice. It was good that he gave me references. He was polite enough. He nailed up because part of my siding had blown half way off. He came back, and he did fix that for me, so would continue to blow off. I am still considering his quote.

Description of Work
I contacted Aaron & Aarons Roofing Company Inc. to give me a quote around the first weekend of May.

Category roofer","siding contractor

07/16/2010

They have been excellent. They always come when I need them and are prompt and well priced. I have been very satisfied with the work that they do.

Description of Work
They do repairs and maintenance for my slate roof as well as my gutters.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

06/29/2010

I was very impressed, but my only problem is that at present, I can't afford to have done what I needed for the price he quoted me. I'm sure it was a fair price and he would have done a great job, as I was impressed with the way he presented himself and the way he looked at everything I needed looking at. He went right out to his truck and figured the estimate right on the spot, which impressed me because everyone else said they needed a few days and that they would get back to me soon. He gave me the estimate right away as he said he had the knowledge of the materials and the labor. I waited 15-20 minutes and he came back with the quote entirely written up, and even gave me a senior citizen discount. He also offered a payment option. He did things that other contractors would not do, as he was the only one who figured the job on the spot. I was totally impressed with him all the way around.

Description of Work
The man who owns the company, Mr. Scott, came out and gave an estimate on some work that I wanted done at my house.

Category siding contractor

06/10/2010

Had bad storm damage on an older roof. The company came out promptly, gave an accurate estimate & fixed the roof when they said that they would be there. The gutter & overhang repair looks nice & has held up well/ The roofers they hired did an excellent job & they were at our house after dark sweeping up after themselves. very pleased.

Description of Work
roof , gutters, downspouts replaced ; overhang facing added

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

09/26/2008

Aaron and Aaron s Roofing Company INC installed my roof and everything was fine. I received a 5 year workmanship warranty from the company. As well as, the shingles have a warranty of 50 years for the shingles and a 5 year warranty on lift off from wind damage, for winds up to 110 mph. Now apparently Columbus had winds up to 75 mph on September 14, 2008. Back in 2004, everyone in my neighbor had new roofs installed due to hail damage, and none of their shingles are missing. On September 14, 2008, due to wind I lost 6 areas of shingles on my roof (one large area approx. 12 ft x 4 ft). The next day, September 15, I called Aaron and Aaron s roofing to come out and look at the roof. On the 17th I called them back, and asked if they had the original contract and knew how steep the roof was and asked them to fax me that information for my references. The owner of the company called me on the 18th and stated that Aaron s and Aaron s Roofing was leased out to another company, a storm chaser , during the time my roof was installed, the company that had sold me the roof and that supplied me with the building permit forms and the workman s compensation permit used Aaron and Aaron s Roofing name and documentation. Apparently Aaron s and Aaron s Roofing gave this storm chasing company all their documentation, to show that they were a recordable company, and Ron Scott, the owner and father of the current owner, received commission for all this company s sales, using the name Aaron s and Aaron s Roofing. The father later gave his company to his Son, its current owner, which has the same name and information. The son states that the people who installed my roof have disappeared and he has no idea who they were or where they went. He says he has no records from any of their work, which the fathered received the commission from, using the company name. I have all the documentation stating that his company, Aaron s and Aaron s Roofing, installed my roof and currently have a 5 year workmanship warranty for my roof. All I m requesting is that his company honors the warranty they gave me.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof for me in May 24-26 of 2004

Category roofer

ROOFING, WINDOWS, SIDING, GUTTERS, CONCRETE, AND CHIMNEY WORK.

Yes (if within 50 miles)