Double B excavations and grading

1.5

Double B excavations and grading is here to help! Offering all around services. We excavate dirt, haul off dirt, and brush. We also offer leveling dirt of any kind! Double B has wonderful employees willing to satisfy our costumers. We have tons of experience in leveling pads for pools, barns, and any other structures needing a level place to be built. We offer 7 days a week services. Call us today ...

07/20/2022

Christopher M.

Very poor experience. I needed urgent septic repair for a relatively straight-forward fix and they charged way more than what’s considered reasonable. I would not recommend hiring them.

Description of Work
Septic repair

Category excavators

Hi [Member Name Removed], some how I’m unable to read this whole review. Thank you for speaking your thoughts. The septic you paid for was for your neighbor causing an emergency from him because of him having guest over. We quoted 2,600 because of the warranty, emergency, and the price per foot of pipe needed laid. Then you wanted us to spend all day there for your quote of drainage. I guess I don’t see how you’re having a poor experience but wanted more out of us. Thanks.

05/03/2022

Bryan H.

I was asked to pay $1800 for them to do minor regrading around my house. The areas that they regraded arguably didn't need it as much as the areas that they just didn't do. They told me that they would come back and finish the job a week later, and now that was last week that they were supposed to come back. They told me that in order to do any more work, that I had to pay in full, which I did (on the day they were supposed to complete the job). Of course, once I paid, there is not communication between us. It's a shame that Angi hasn't delisted them.

Description of Work
It was supposed to be minor regrading

Category excavators

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus

When your property is affected by fire, flood, mold, or storm damage, you can rely on our team to do everything possible to restore all cleanable items back to their pre-loss condition. Or if you are just in need of carpet cleaning or other floor cleaning needs! We provide a full-service, comprehensive solution for home owners and commercial property owners in need of carpet or floor cleaning, contents cleaning and contents restoration services. Through each stage of the contents cleaning process we will handle your property with care. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens! We specialize in; Water Damage Carpet and Floor Cleaning Mold Remediation Emergency Boardup Services Smoke and Fire Damage Content Cleaning & Restoration Packout and Storage Home Reconstruction and Restoration

The RC Team

The RC Team is a full-service general contracting company to cover all your needs. From the excavation of a new house, remodeling an existing kitchen, to the installation of a new deck, we do it all.

Utility and Septic Solutions