Keith Edwards Roofing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2011

Lengacher Roofing and Construction

Here at Lengacher Roofing and Construction we are here to help with all your roofing and framing needs!

Klaus Roofing of Ohio

Does your home have a damaged roof, clogged gutters, or thinning attic insulation? Klaus Roofing of Ohio is your reliable home improvement contractor offering reliable solutions for these issues and much more. Our unparalleled customer service and expert craftsmanship cannot be beaten. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate on any of our services, including roof repair, roof replacement, gutter installation, and attic insulation installation!

Creative Home Solutions

Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it up.

06/24/2015

Not only did Mr. Edwards do a great job at a good price. He found some hail damage and my insurance paid the biggest part of the total cost of these repairs. Thanks again Kieth for all you did.

Description of Work
Put on new roof,new sideing,and new gutters.

05/14/2015

Description of Work
Did a complete inspection of metal roof, found multiple issues from last roofers who put the roof on plus the cause of the leak I was having and was the reason I called Keith in the first place. He and his crew fixed all existing problems and leak in one day.

Category drywall,roofing

05/09/2014

On the day Mr. Edwards was to come and make his inspection, he got lost a few times. We communicated by cell phone to help him find our house. He was pleasant, but tended to downgrade competitors. The photo he took of the damage was very helpful in our understanding of why the roof was leaking. My husband, who was at home during the repairs on the 26th, states that Mr. Edwards again arrived late, ...

Description of Work
Provider came the day after our phone call (April 19th) to inspect our roof, took a picture of the damage and wrote up an estimate for a new roof, which we had asked him for. Later, after speaking with two more providers, we decided that a repair would do. He gave a verbal estimate over the phone. He came again on April 26th with an assistant to do the repair

01/28/2014

Keith provided excellent service from inspection to completion. I knew what to expect - no surprises. He spoke in plain English making the entire procees pleasant from start to finish.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

05/10/2013

The finished results after painting look great and continue to look great. The experience working with Keith and his crew was great. Keith was very receptive to requests and always available and on-site actually doing the work with his crew. Everyone was very professional. I would absolutely recommend Keith and his team and would definitely hire him again if we need more work done in the future.

Description of Work
We bought a new house that had textured ceilings throughout that we didn't like. We hired Keith's to come in to smooth and refinish the entire first floor (~2500 square feet) and knock down the textured ceilings on the lower level (~2250 square feet). The crew came in and had the entire job finished in about 3 days, which I thought was pretty amazing. This included taping and covering nearly every square inch of walls, cabinets, floors, and appliances before starting, plus removing probably 40 can lights in the ceilings.

Category drywall

Category drywall contractor","roofer

Roofing, siding & gutters.

Ask for details.