Ginter Siding and Windows

Founded 1971 • With Angi since June 2011

General Remodeling

44 years siding installation and replacement windows experience. FREE ESTIMATES! Custom aluminum sheet metal. Mastic Vinyl Siding Preferred Contractor. Certainteed Windows Master Craftsman. Leaf Relief Certified Contractor. Exterior Restoration Specialists....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Dayton

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Dayton! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

07/30/2018

Amazing- quality work at an affordable price. Randy and Tim both is top notch!!

Description of Work
Siding And gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

10/16/2017

Randy and his partner Tim did a good job. He provided high quality work and very competitive bid.

Description of Work
siding , storm door and gutter

Category gutter repair,siding,doors

Thank You for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

06/16/2016

The wind damaged the siding on the West side of our home. Randy came out to inspect and give us an estimate for the replacement. He told us the color of the old siding was not longer in production but he would look for the closest match he could find Did and excellent match to existing color. Randy and his co-worker were very efficient and professional. They had the job completed and cleaned up wi...

Description of Work
Replaced existing siding on West Side of House. Needed to replace due to wind damage.

Category siding

02/10/2016

The work went great! He got it done as soon as weather provided. I met him for the estimate but was at work the day he did the actual repairs. He showed up, got it done and by the time I stopped by, everything was finished and all cleaned up. He was always quick getting back to me and everything was documented via email, which I appreciate for my personal record keeping. Definitely will work with ...

Description of Work
Randy replaced most of the siding on part of a rental house for us that had blown off. He also patched up some of the holes and fixed the poor job of the siding that was done on the other side of the house. He was always quick getting back to me and everything was documented via email, which I appreciate for my personal record keeping.

Category siding

01/09/2016

Started with a phone call on Monday and was completed on Thursday. Randy did a lot of research to find the exact material replacement. He kept me apprised of how things were going each step of the way. Once found he made the repair and it looks great! Randy did great work, was very responsive, and for a good price! I definitely recommend Randy of Ginter Sales and Windows!

Description of Work
Replaced and repaired house siding from strong winds.

Category siding,replacement windows

12/03/2015

After researching and going off of local reviews we hired Randy Ginter to take on the task. We ran this guy through the "Ringer" with all of the questions we had reference colors, type of siding and designs but he was prepared for everything. He provided us all of the information we requested and helped with us get the best deal that would ensure a long lasting vinyl siding. We changed our requests daily in which most people would probably get frustrated and turn down the business but we wanted to make sure what product we picked would be the best and Ginter Siding did just that. He came to our residence after he was completing other jobs to make sure our needs were met before the jobs was even started. He provided us with so many samples and he never advised us once to do the research on our own. He helped us find what we needed to include estimates on the job and he priced the job and product accurately so we were not worried about the cost changing on us. After the job was started Randy and his employees were very respectful to my family to include our two young children playing all over the place. He kept us appraised of what he was doing daily which was nice so we could plan accordingly. We never had any issues with his crew nor vehicles. They organized their tools daily in which I was surprised because we expected to see trash laying around. They picked up all debris and trash daily. Randy Ginter was highly recommended for his quality of work to include his rates from several local people. Our house was not an easy job due to a lot of angles and I'm very impressed with his companies work! I would recommend Randy Ginter and his company to anyone to include my family. We love the new look of our home and we have already received several positive comments from friends and neighbors. Ginter has the before and after pictures in which I think you will be impressed if you see them. Respectfully, Keith Carter West Milton, Ohio

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of vertical vinyl siding to include aluminum trim on all doors and windows with caulking. Purchase and installation on exterior patio door. Replacement of all downspouts and exterior decorations on residence. Clean-up of all trash and debris on daily basis.

Category siding contractor","window installer

11/22/2015

Great! Several of the Windows were very crooked that he replaced and you'd never know it now.

Description of Work
Replaced several Windows and added storm Windows to covered over window casings.

Category window installer

10/31/2015

I needed a great contractor as my house was built in 1832 and has been added on several times over the years. I can't be happier that I chose Randy Ginter! His crew showed up every day and left the jobsite clean and safe. They managed to make my very crooked house and Windows look straight and did all they could to retain the historical value of my home.

Description of Work
Replaced several Windows and vinyl siding on my home.

Category siding contractor

11/20/2014

Randy Ginter and his two man crew performed all of the work. They did an excellent job. Installed windows in two days. Completed the outside trim and additional sheet metal work on the third day. High quality work start to finish. These guys really know what they are doing. I would highly recommend Randy and his team for any window and/or siding project you may have.

Description of Work
Replaced 16 residential windows. Also did additional sheet metal/siding work to cover up exposed wood that was exposed when we removed a large deck.

Category siding contractor","window installer

09/18/2014

Randy Ginter and his crew have provided more for our home than just a beautiful, artfully installed, Vinyl Sided home. They have left my husband and I with a peace of mind we have not had for nearly two years. In 2012 we had our aluminum siding replaced by a fly-by-night company that left us in a home remodeling limbo for two years. The job was not done properly which has lead to numerous leaks and issues within our home. But thanks to Ginter Siding and Windows, now when it rains we know without a doubt that our interior will remain dry. Randy and his crew, Buddy and Tim, were diligent craftsmen, courteous, professional, prompt and a joy to interact with. All were aware of our past siding nightmare and were happy to point out all the errors for us to photograph for our records and to educate us on how things really should be done. For example, they instructed me about “shadow lines” and how the sun hitting the siding can reveal a lot about how well it lays against the house. Now, from the street, our home’s exterior looks polished and clean. Randy communicated very well about the job, from quoting and weather delays to wrapping everything up. The work-site was always cleaned at the end of the day and I had little concern about our dog, Lady, running around the yard once they were gone. The entire crew was very pet aware and mindful of our four-legged family member. Actually, Tim would show up a few minutes early each day to play fetch with Lady before working and all crew took the time to get to know our pup and give her attention, which she loved. Our only complaint is that we didn’t hire Ginter first, but we now appreciate the work that went into a correct siding job all that much more. If you want a siding company with decades of experience, strong work ethic and a commitment to going beyond the expected level of service do yourself a favor and hire Ginter the first and every time.

Description of Work
Replaced vinyl siding on home and installed new storm door on back door.

Category siding contractor","door installer

Vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding, soffit, doors, patio, custom aluminum trim, sales & installation.

Roofing.

Free Estimates, Insurance $50, waived on contract.
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available