The X-Terminator

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

4.3

The X-Terminator Pest Control provides personalized and affordable pest control plans to ensure pests won’t be back. Our services include control of all general pests, bed bug elimination and termite extermination. We also control and eliminate rodents safely and effectively. If you’re purchasing a home or aren’t sure if you have any critters living with you, we provide free inspections for your peace of mind....

Spartan Pest Solutions

Veteran Owned/Veteran Operated

Best Choice Pest Control

When it comes to keeping your commercial or residential property pest free, call the experts. We specialize in all forms of exterminations and preventative measures to keep your property safe.

Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC

Integrity Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of proven service in Ohio as well as surrounding areas. While Integrity Pest Solutions offers full-service pest control for everything from basic ants to termites and worse, we specialize in safely and discretely exterminating bed bugs utilizing heat remediation with the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry for treating bed bugs. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatments, and full-scale knockdown treatments. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA. All our staff are licensed and insured. Integrity will solve your pest problems once and for all, not simply try to control them. Licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture #100820.

Offers by Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC on Angi

10/11/2020

Professional, competent and thorough service provided. Would hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Small animal removal

09/04/2020

Five star service

Description of Work
Inspected for termites

07/29/2020

I've dealt with them multiple times over the past 8 months. At first they were very responsive and came several times to redo traps that the animals had removed. They were out again last week, pretty much said they can't help me due to the extensive damage the animals caused, but would put me in touch with someone who could do it. No word from them since then and no reply to my messages. Very, ver...

Description of Work
Animal removal

06/09/2020

The meant well but didn't succeed. I had do the job myself and go back.

Description of Work
He filled in holes in attic but didn't fill in all the holes. They got the squirrels out of the attic but the baby squirrels were still in there. Now there is a terrible smell.

03/11/2020

Paid them in full in Nov. had to call Multiple times to get service performed. Their 1-way trap door has been on my roof for 5 months and they won’t come out to complete the service even though I’ve asked multiple times. They don’t respond to angies list messages. Not a company I would use again or recommend.

Description of Work
Squirrel trap on the roof

03/09/2018

Was seeing the normal pests and ants, called them and they came out very fast and got rid of them the first time. Very affordable and great service.

Description of Work
General Pest Control

07/13/2017

Great work! Friendly and professional and guarantees his work. He always comes back and sprays again in between services for free if ants or wasps or any bugs return. We have used his service for years and would never switch!

Description of Work
General pest control

04/12/2017

it got rid of them the first time

Description of Work
they sprayed for bed bugs

09/25/2015

07/26/2015

It was fantastic. Mike, the owner, came out and listened to my concerns then came up with a plan of action. With all the rain we've had the mosquitos were horrible and I was very concerned that they were going to be an issue since we were having some fireworks in the evening. Whatever Mike put down did the trick and we were pest free for the party!

Description of Work
He treated for carpenter bees, earwigs, ants, box elder bugs and mosquitos in my back yard and patio area prior to my 4th of July party.

Category pest control

General Pests, Bed Bug Elimination, Termite Extermination.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available