West Chester Collision Center

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2001

8895 Cincinnati Columbus Rd

West Chester, OH 45069

West Chester Collision Center has won the Angie's list Super Service Award 18 years in row because we take great pride in offering our customers the best price for collision repair, paint work, and mechanical repair in West Chester, Ohio and the surrounding cities of the Cincinnati Metro area. We

11/23/2019

Rama N.

Very prompt, timely, helpful and suggested options before finishing the job.

Description of Work
Collision repair

01/04/2019

ryan F.

The work done at Westchester Collision on my vehicle was perfect. I had body work done from an accident and the car looked like new. They were honest and did excellent work! Destery is great to work with, explains everything in advance, and kept me informed as the work was done.

Description of Work
Body work on 3 side panels including door

12/19/2018

Larry S.

Excellent Job - perfect paint match. Job was completed on time. Easy to work with. Unanticipated bonus - car was washed and looked like new when I picked it up.

Description of Work
Replacement of Rocker Panel

07/11/2018

Don D.

went very well. they were ready for work as agreed, completed work ahead of my expectation, and were right on estimate. Finished product looks great.

Description of Work
Rear bumper repair

06/12/2018

Marilyn H.

Great service and great price. What could be better ? Will definitely go back again if needed.

Description of Work
Went for an estimate for what appeared to be minor damage. The man who looked at it said he thought he could fix it then. He went and got a tool, and he fixed it. No charge.

05/11/2018

John C.

West Chester Collision worked on 2 cars for me, a Ford Explorer that had a water leak in the back of the SUV and a Ford Focus that needed a new bumper and Headlights. They were extremely professional, helpful, competitively priced and the work was completed on time, as quoted. I will be bringing them all of my future body work.

Description of Work
Fixed water leak in Explorer and fixed the bumper/headlights for Focus

04/30/2018

Mel V.

In Mar 2018 met with Destery LaForge to discuss the repair to the car body. He is a pleasant, young man with customer-friendly manners. His quote was competitive. The car body was repaired to our satisfaction. Definitely would recommend to others who need body repair work.

Description of Work
Auto body repair

04/23/2018

Matt F.

They worked on 2 cars for me. A Toyota Highlander that needed a new bumper and a Toyota RAV4 that had a dent/scrape on the door. They were able to schedule fast, make the repairs quickly and the cars look great! I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace bumper and fix door dent

11/08/2017

Joel R.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the work the shop did. They answered all of my upfront questions, and delivered results as described. I received my car back in better condition than before the accident! The paint matches perfectly and there is no evidence of any damage at all. I felt that Destery and his team valued my business and my time, and were extremely professional from the beginning to the end of the process (they were also extremely courteous/professional to my wife during the initial estimate). They worked with my insurance company for all of the residuals that came up during the repairs, and didn't require any additional effort from me. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Repair/Replacement of the passenger side of my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Front and Rear Passenger Doors, Rear Quarter Panel)

10/20/2017

Bob F.

Everything was completed on time and looks great. Excellent customer service. Will use them in the future if we ever need any additional repairs.

Description of Work
Rear bumper and trunk replacement. Repainted to match old paint in damaged areas

10/20/2017

Bob F.

Everything was completed on time and completed satisfactorialy

Description of Work
Collision Damage Repair

08/29/2017

K A.

They removed the bumper, buffed out the scratches, matched the paint and applied clear coat. It looked flawless when finished.

Description of Work
Repaired scratches on Mustang bumper.

08/21/2017

David L.

Their punctuality, they were delayed because they lost one of their body guys from sickness for a few days and I didn't know about it until, you know, he didn't call me back. But that was the only thing, so it wasn't a big deal. He takes his time to answer questions when talking about the job. He explains everything very well.

Description of Work
Auto Body Repair

07/18/2017

Jill K.

Quick repair, friendly, happy with it.

Description of Work
The entire side of my wife's Honda Odyssey got keyed pretty deeply. Used these guys based on recos from Angie's list and my mechanic and was pleased with their work. They also took out a door ding on the same side and some scratches on the other side at no additional charge. Insurance paid for the repairs through comprehensive - no deductible.

06/17/2017

John R.

The guys are very nice, they're very thorough, they've got a great shop, but overall their price was 30% more than the other quotes I was getting. They way they described it was good.

Description of Work
We got a quote from them for a tiny little dent on my truck.

05/28/2017

mike G.

Excellent. I have had work done there before. Always very pleased

Description of Work
Accident repair work and paint

Category auto painting

04/25/2017

Judy S.

Great. 10 days in the shop and it looked like nothing ever happened. Very pleased!

Description of Work
After a rear end collision, 2 weeks earlier, repairs were completed beautifully.

04/17/2017

Anthony W.

After looking at the damage, they were able to buff out out the scrape for no charge!

Description of Work
Scrape on rear quarter panel of vehicle.

01/16/2017

COLLEEN R.

Great! Fast , friendly and reasonable

Description of Work
Body work on car

10/04/2016

Shaun C.

Very professional and informative. Great service and paint repair for my wife's Acura.

Description of Work
Paint repair on Acura RDX

Category auto painting

09/15/2016

YI H.

Very professional service! I had my car fixed in 2 days and the work is definitely the best. The price is also reasonable.

Description of Work
car body work

03/09/2016

Julie C.

I highly recommend them! Easy to work with, very honest and did a great job!! We will be going back to have a side mirror fixed in a few months.

Description of Work
We used West Chester Collision center for body repair to the back end of my Ford Flex. I had been rear ended and there ended up being alot of hidden damage.

12/31/2015

Andrew F.

Repair was done on time and as promised. Shop seems very clean and well organized. Was able to work well with insurance company, and exceeded repair standards called for by the insurance company while working within their estimate. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Repaired front end after minor fender bender

09/06/2015

Chad H.

West Chester Collision did a great job on the car repair. They were prompt and professional, will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
West Chester Collision fixed the spoiler on our son's Mustang.

08/05/2015

Barry K.

The owner, Destery LeForge, greeted us upon arrival and got right down to business. He provided the estimate and went over it with us. I had gotten a coupon on Angie's List which helped defray the deductible cost. Destery handled all the paperwork and contact with the insurance company which was a relief for us. Our out-of-pocket cost was minimal. He was very professional and precise and also gave us a date when the car would be ready. The car was ready as promised and Destery went over what was done, item by item. The work was excellent and we were very pleased with the results. This is an honest business, well run and with quality-minded employees. I'm glad I found it and will return if I ever need auto body work done again.

Description of Work
My son's 2009 Toyota Corolla was side-swiped by a pickup truck in a hit and run accident. Damage was done to the front bumper, front end panel/lights, left front fender and door, and driver's exterior rear view mirror. I found this business on Angie's List. It was highly rated and close to where I live.

Auto Body Work
    Auto Painting
    Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    MVR.49690660
    Ohio
    Ohio: General
    02/11/2023

Collision repair, body work, paint Our staff is industry trained, and we offer the PPG Automotive Finishes for all paint jobs.

Mechanical Work