ProDry Floor Care

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9511 Eastbrook Dr

West Chester, OH 45069

Carpet Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Hardwood Floor Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Laminate & Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaning Pet Urine Odor Remediation

The ProDry cleaning process was developed on the idea that there had to be a healthier, more effective way to clean carpets without the damaging environmental impact than traditional steam cleaning entails. We solved this problem by choosing to go the route of Carpet Encapsulation with the use of our main product ENCAP-Extra -- a green-certified, safe and non-toxic cleaning solution to deliver an unmatched carpet cleaning experience. This process relies on the deep-cleaning of our carpet cleaning machines, the magic of encapsulation and the use of 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, which greatly reduces dry times and the risk of mold and mildew that excess water can cause. The result is a deeper, longer lasting, faster drying clean and the peace of mind of having a healthier home for you and your family. Your carpets will be dry in 1-2 hours. When you use less water, carpets simply dry faster. Instead of using gallons of water like typical steam cleaning, ProDry uses only a fraction of the water. This low-moisture process combined with our natural encapsulating cleaning solution penetrate deep into your carpets fibers and not only leaves carpets cleaner, but reduces dry times to a couple hours rather than a couple of days. So you and your family can get back to enjoying life in your cleaner, healthier home more quickly. ProDry’s goal is to help you spend less time worrying about whether your carpets and furniture are clean and safe and more time enjoying your family in a clean healthy home. ProDry uses a specially designed, green-certified cleaning solution that employs the magic of encapsulation to penetrate deep into your carpet, breaking up dirt and grime and lifting it to the surface, what isn’t captured immediately is encapsulated and released from your carpets fibers to be vacuumed away on your next cleaning keeping them cleaner, longer!...

carpet cleaning (55)upholstery cleaning (5)

02/04/2021

Could not be better. I have had them to clean my carpet numerous times. with complete satisfaction, and will not use anyone but them. They helped me with problem areas for which I am grateful. They vacuum prior to cleaning. Kind, gracious, and trust worthy. If you need any of the services they provide,, call them please. You will be happy and sing their praises just as I. Call now.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

01/12/2021

ProDry is my go-to for all my floor cleaning needs. I have 3 small children that leave my carpets and flooring in dire need of TLC and Wayne + Brandon always find a way to come to my rescue and get my floors looking back to new!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

01/07/2021

Fantastic service! Carpets always look great after a cleaning by ProDry. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
stain removal and carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

01/07/2021

Excellent service. They arrived on time, explained what they would be doing and had it completed in time they said they would be finished. They cleaned a really large area of carpet, both upstairs and downstairs which included two stairways. The carpet looked new once they had finished.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

01/06/2021

I've had them come out 3 times to clean my carpet and they have done excellent work every time. They are on time and get the job done quickly but thoroughly. They have a treatment for areas where my cats have urinated that helps a lot. I will be having them back again in a couple of weeks for a post holiday cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 Rooms and Sprayed for Cat Urine

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

01/06/2021

Great. I will always call them to clean my carpet, sofas, etc.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and odor removal

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

04/03/2019

excellent. technicians were very nice

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

06/08/2018

Arrived on time. Provided services. Professional manners.

Description of Work
Furniture Clean

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

03/22/2018

Great job! Carpet looks great. Very professional services. Very responsive

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

03/16/2018

I, happy with my carpet cleaning by ProDry.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

ProDry Floor Care provides the following services for both Residential and Commercial clients: * Carpet Cleaning * Hardwood Floor Cleaning * Tile and Grout Cleaning * Upholstery Cleaning * Vinyl and Laminate Floor Cleaning * Pet Urine Odor Remediation Be sure to check out our reviews here on Angie's List and other sites like Facebook, Google, Thumbtack and NextDoor!

VCT Floor Cleaning Carpet Stretching or Repairs