Carpet Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Hardwood Floor Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Laminate & Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaning Pet Urine Odor Remediation

ProDry Floor Care

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2014

9511 Eastbrook Dr

West Chester, OH 45069

The ProDry cleaning process was developed on the idea that there had to be a healthier, more effective way to clean carpets without the damaging environmental impact than traditional steam cleaning entails. We solved this problem by choosing to go the route of Carpet Encapsulation with the use of

02/04/2021

Ellen S.

Could not be better. I have had them to clean my carpet numerous times. with complete satisfaction, and will not use anyone but them. They helped me with problem areas for which I am grateful. They vacuum prior to cleaning. Kind, gracious, and trust worthy. If you need any of the services they provide,, call them please. You will be happy and sing their praises just as I. Call now.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

01/12/2021

Kerri T.

ProDry is my go-to for all my floor cleaning needs. I have 3 small children that leave my carpets and flooring in dire need of TLC and Wayne + Brandon always find a way to come to my rescue and get my floors looking back to new!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

01/07/2021

Jen H.

Fantastic service! Carpets always look great after a cleaning by ProDry. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
stain removal and carpet cleaning

01/07/2021

Mary H.

Excellent service. They arrived on time, explained what they would be doing and had it completed in time they said they would be finished. They cleaned a really large area of carpet, both upstairs and downstairs which included two stairways. The carpet looked new once they had finished.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

01/06/2021

Robert F.

I've had them come out 3 times to clean my carpet and they have done excellent work every time. They are on time and get the job done quickly but thoroughly. They have a treatment for areas where my cats have urinated that helps a lot. I will be having them back again in a couple of weeks for a post holiday cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 Rooms and Sprayed for Cat Urine

01/06/2021

Ellen S.

Great. I will always call them to clean my carpet, sofas, etc.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and odor removal

04/03/2019

Martha G.

excellent. technicians were very nice

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

06/08/2018

Damien J.

Arrived on time. Provided services. Professional manners.

Description of Work
Furniture Clean

Category upholstery cleaning

03/22/2018

Trevor C.

Great job! Carpet looks great. Very professional services. Very responsive

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

03/16/2018

Donna K.

I, happy with my carpet cleaning by ProDry.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/16/2017

Tracy K.

ProDry did a fantastic job and made a visible difference in the carpet.

Description of Work
The carpet in 2 bedrooms and living room of an apartment was cleaned. The carpet was filthy and even had pet stains in some areas.

10/04/2017

carol B.

runners needed some extra attention which they did as well

Description of Work
badly pet stained areas and runners

09/21/2017

Mark S.

Excellent work. Arrived on time and treated everyone in a professional manner. No high pressure add-on sell. They completed all their work quickly and efficiently and did everything expected and quoted in the bid. Very competitive offer and would highly recommend! Will use again!

Description of Work
Cleaned first & second floor carpets & stairs.

09/05/2017

STEPHANIE M.

They were very professional and efficient. They were sensitive to my time limitations. I appreciated their service so much I scheduled more work with them.

Description of Work
I needed to have some carpets and rugs cleaned, including some stairs.

08/31/2017

Erin M.

The guys that showed up were professional, punctual and efficient.

Description of Work
They did an excellent job cleaning my carpets and were punctual and efficient. My only issue was I was never contacted after purchasing the service via Angie's List and had to call them to arrange the service day. This is probably my fault because my phone number was never saved on my Angie's List account which I fixed but I expected to be contact by them. It was no big deal in the long run because once I called them, I was scheduled to have them come out within 2 days.

08/30/2017

Ann L.

I was very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
We found them on Angie's List and they cleaned our home's carpet. They did a good job and didn't try to up-sell me. We have since used them again in a rental property. We will use them again; I was very pleased.

08/10/2017

Susan R.

Gave me options on appointment dates. Arrived on time. Cleaned carpets thoroughly, which dried in 2 hours. Not steamed cleaned which I don't like. Will definitely call them again as they did an excellent job

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/09/2017

Kathryn R.

This was a big deal from Angie's list. They were knowledgeable, efficient and effective. They were able to get all the spots. They were very nice. The knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
They provided carpet cleaning.

07/18/2017

Shelley L.

On the first visit the cleaning took about 20 minutes. After it was dry there were still spots. They came out again to redo. There was no steam cleaning it was a spray bottle and a roller device.

Description of Work
Cleaned master bedroom and family room carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We apologize for your experience. 20-30 minutes for two rooms is not that uncommon with 2 crew members. Note though that we did honor our Satisfaction Guarantee even with a discounted service because our customer experience is very important to us.

07/14/2017

Dawn S.

They did a fabulous job. Two of the rugs had been in storage for 10 years and the third was in a high-traffic area of our home and hadn't been cleaned in 12 years. They came out really good. A few of the stains were too stubborn to come out completely, but you can't tell unless you look closely. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others. Their pick up and drop off service make having rugs cleaned even more convenient!

Description of Work
We had three persian rugs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your business!

07/05/2017

ELAINE S.

It went very well. They gave me a time frame of when they would be here and kept in touch so I knew exactly when to expect them. They did a very nice job and seem very experienced. I like the fact that they had very specific instructions on what needed done before they arrived. As soon as they got here, they went right to work and was very minimal disruption.

Description of Work
Dry carpet cleaning service.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing ProDry Floor Care [Member Name Removed]. Happy customers really make our day!

07/03/2017

Mark L.

Excellent! The guys were professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and did a great job!

Description of Work
Cleaning of couch, Loveseat, ottoman, and area rug.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business!

06/13/2017

Judy B.

Perfectly! The carpet looks beautiful . ( they try to get out some old stains up in my bedroom from when a pet had an accident and even came out twice to treat it. ) they could not have been nicer. I would definitely use them again!!!!!

Description of Work
This was a special deal for $79 for three rooms of carpet cleaning and stairs . This was a special offer

05/30/2017

Pamela B.

they were very fast and the place smelled really good

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in new condo

05/15/2017

John B.

I expected carpet cleaning. What they gave me was "spot" carpet cleaning and they didn't even complete all the spots.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

We are sorry for your experience. Your carpet has severe pet issues of which I told you that you needed pet urine extraction on the individual areas. You did not want to pay the $20 per area to have this done. You cannot expect an Angie's List Big Deal for $79 to take care of carpet you have neglected for years and has severe pet urine issues. You declined the option that was needed to help your carpet because of cost, I refuse to take the blame for that.

Tradesman Hardwood Flooring, LLC

Tradesman Hardwood is a locally owned and operated company and have been in business since 2015. We are dedicated to providing quality service to our customers. We specialize in hardwood and vinyl plank flooring installation but also offer carpets for sale and installation. We have a mobile showroom serving Greater Cincinnati, including Milford, Loveland, Mason, West Chester, Anderson, and now serving as far east as Mount Orab, Hillsboro, and even farther. Please contact us for a quote. We look forward to working with you!

VESCO RESIDENTIAL CLEANING

(PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECT VIA PHONE FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE) VesCo Residential Cleaning is a leading family-owned housecleaning service in Cincinnati, OH. We are a Faith Based Service Provider and we deliver high quality cleaning results performed by professional cleaning personnel trained and disciplined in their trade. We are here to serve and not to judge! VesCo does not contract workers, our staff of W2'd employees report directly to VesCo ownership and have been trained to an acceptable level of performance and are able to deliver quality you can count on. We constantly work with our management and labor staff everyday to assure communication, consistency, quality and much more. All VesCo employees have a direct vested interest in your satisfaction and they believe in and accept the core values we have established for providing excellent service. At VesCo we promote a service driven culture by applying biblical principles so we can train hearts and minds to tend to the needs of others through our work ethic, attitude and the way we treat others. We are the Professionals you want, we are VesCo Residential Cleaning! Check out our latest commercial at https://youtu.be/Xi4HRGiYw2U

Offers by VESCO RESIDENTIAL CLEANING on Angi
    Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens!

Offers by Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration on Angi

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

ProDry Floor Care provides the following services for both Residential and Commercial clients: * Carpet Cleaning * Hardwood Floor Cleaning * Tile and Grout Cleaning * Upholstery Cleaning * Vinyl and Laminate Floor Cleaning * Pet Urine Odor Remediation Be sure to check out our reviews here on Angie's List and other sites like Facebook, Google, Thumbtack and NextDoor!

VCT Floor Cleaning Carpet Stretching or Repairs