Dwyer Co

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2002

Welcome to Dwyer Companies! Dwyer Companies is one of the Largest Foundation Repair, Waterproofing, Soil Stabilization and Concrete Lifting Companies in the United States. Mr. Brian Dwyer, founder and president of Dwyer Companies, began Dwyer Concrete Lifting in 1973 with just 3 employees and a single slabjack pumping system. Since then, Dwyer Companies has prospered and grown into one of the largest foundation and concrete restoration specialty companies in the United States specializing in Deep Foundation Systems, Piling and Tiebacks....

Cannon and Sons

Cannon and Sons

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in appliance repair services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/04/2020

went very well, performed as quoted, they were prompt, courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete slab jacking

04/05/2020

EXCELLENT. I would strongly recommend Dwyer for this type of work. They did excellent work and did NOT waste anytime while on the job. Cleaned up well after the job with little damage to my yard even though they had to bring in a tractor to remove the dirt around my house before adding the piers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
8 push piers were installed to stabilize my house

CATEGORY mudjacking,foundation repair

04/30/2019

GREAT! The guys were professional from the start to the finish. No pushy salesman and treated me with respect. As a woman I appreciate this. I am going to sell my house and needed the garage to look good. Did as they said they would do. Barney was the technician and did a great job. A little more expensive than another quote I got but it was well worth the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
level garage

11/26/2018

They installed piers to repair foundation issues. They were professional and communicated effectively about what needed to be done and what their process would be. They followed up as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation issues fixed

CATEGORY mudjacking,foundation repair

02/22/2018

work done on schedule and looks pretty good. I need some follow up work done by someone else to repair the concrete along the edges (not related to Dwyer work) and fill in/seal the space between the patio and the wall. The drill holes were a little larger than I anticipated but not a big deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete lift of patio

CATEGORY mudjacking

Residential & Commercial Bowed & Leaning Walls, Foundation Repair, Leaky Cracks In Poured Concrete, Helical Piles & Wet Basements, Resurfacing, Helical Piers, Polyurethane, Epoxy Injection, Pressure Grouting, Slab Jacking, Steel Peering, Cad Drawings & Soil Stabilization.

Concrete replacement & re-pouring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available