Cincinnati-Columbus Roofing and Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

4.3

Thank you for your interest in Cincinnati-Columbus Roofing and Construction. Contact us today to set up a no obligation, FREE INSPECTION. One of our associates will be happy to meet with you and discuss your needs. 10% off discount for Seniors and Military; Visa, M.C, Amex, Discover cards. Ask about our no-money down financing options and No-Interest Loans for up to 18 months. For prompt service and emergency repairs: Call or text Glenn at (513) 504-6239 or Email: gdparschalk@yahoo.com Thank You!...

Since 1964, Roofing contractor at R Campbell Roofing LLC have been providing quality roofing services including new roof installation & repair in Richmond & Dayton, OH. Call us at 937-866-1371 for more details.

Cincinnati Horticulture Group LLC was built from the ground up and currently runs three full-time installation crews with two full time designers and sales personnel. We pride ourselves in the fact that we do not subcontract our work. We believe we can give our clients a better product if all services are preformed in-house. We are active members of The Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association and The Ohio Better Business Bureau. We carry an extensive list of references that is available upon request. We are fully insured with general business liability and worker's compensation. Certificates are available upon request. It is understood and instilled in our crews that we must not fall short of meeting or exceeding the customer’s highest expectations.

01/17/2016

04/16/2013

The company was professional and followed up as needed. I was happy with the quality of work and the materials.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear-off and replacement for house and two sheds.

09/24/2012

Our roof had some wind damage an needed repairing. They worked with the insurance company to get the entire roof replaced. They also did an excellent job repairing and sealing the chimney. They got the entire job done in a few days and cleaned up every day before they left.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof

08/02/2012

Terrific, The crew was really a good hardworking crew. Cleaned up after themselves. Just a really good job. Very happy with the end product.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 skylights, and replaced the entire roof.

03/13/2012

They came in and repaired a privacy pannell. I never authorized the work. My complaint is the first thing I asked the owner is if they had workman's comp and insurance. He gave me a workman's comp policy but it was not current. He said the state was slow on getting him a new one. The next day three workers were out and working on my roof. I called the state office and the company never had workman...

Description of Work
I called them originally to come out and work on my roof.

Roofing - All types Replacement and Repair; Solid Vinyl / Wood Siding; Thermal Vinyl Windows; Doors - Int. / Ext. Prime Replacement and storm doors; Gutters - Seamless Aluminum, 5" and 6", all colors; "Leaf Relief" System installer; Shutters; Drywall - Repairs to Full Replacement; tape, spackle, sand , finish, prime, and make ready for paint; All Ext. and Int. Painting, Carpentry, Insulation, Concrete and Masonry/ Brick and Block - Sidewalks, Driveways, Patios, Retaining Walls,Repairs & New Work

Ask for details.