Burlew's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2007

Additional phone - (513) 289-6675. Additional DBAs - Burlew's Hamilton Carpet Cleaning, Burlew's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning, Burlew's Service Specialists. Award wining....

DryMaxx Ohio

DryMaxx Ohio

We offer Free Estimates! We also provide 24 hour emergency services for those unplanned and urgent circumstances that require immediate attention. DryMaxx was established in 2017, by a dedicated owner with more than 25 years of experience. According to IICRC (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards, we pride ourselves on exceeding required qualifications making our team both knowledgeable and competent. Certifications include: WRT (Water Restoration Technician), AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician), ASD (Applied Structural Drying), FST (Fire/Smoke Technician), HST, OCT, CCT, RCT, TCS, MWR, MFSR. We hold an A+ award with BBB and a Top Rated Business with HomeAdvisor. Our work family is committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll continue to choose us for your restoration needs! Our trained professionals apply innovative processes that you can rely on, while keeping your specific needs in mind. Our friendly office staff will be there to assist you with insurance inquiries and claims to make this as easy for you as possible. Please contact us with any questions, we are happy to help!

Offers by DryMaxx Ohio on Angi

05/14/2018

Excellent experience from the first phone call until the end of the job. Mr. Burlew was very personable, prompt, and meticulous. The finished job looked better than when the carpet was originally installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching in bedroom

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/03/2017

Wonderful! Arrived quickly on a Saturday in midst of basement flood and followed up with visits Sunday and Monday ....also called to check on progress of water. Did an outstanding job and were extremely polite, concerned and gave honest opinions! Would hire again for water damage or just regular carpet cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet restoration after basement water damage

CATEGORY water damage restoration

06/26/2017

FANTASTIC! My 20 year old carpets look brand new. I was on the verge of replacing them, but then I was referred to Burlews and am so glad I called! They were prompt - actually early - and spent several hours carefully cleaning. I had a few very bad pet stains - all gone now! The price was more than reasonable. I thought they were kidding when they told me. I've paid twice that much for other clean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

05/10/2017

Would definitely call him again for any carpet or upholstery needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooded basement cleanup after a drainage pipe was crushed. Bob Burlew was called by my ins. agent and he was at my home within an hour on a Saturday morning. He did a wonderful job and came out again the following day to contiue the cleanup. He called later in the week to check on the situation. All the staff was very professional and friendly.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

05/03/2017

Excellent work. Personable workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpets cleaning, oriental rugs cleaning, upholstery cleaning and tile floors, water damage restoration & mold testing.