Free Touchless Appointments, Roofing, Roofing Repair, Gutters , Masonry and Insulation

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2007

9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd

West Chester, OH 45069

In Cincinnati, OH we have a reputation for providing super service. In fact, we have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many consecutive years. Our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our experience are what has made us the largest residential roofing contractor in the

09/08/2021

Elizabeth A.

They did a perfect job, were on time and locked the gate which is very important. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair and cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Hello, we are so happy you were pleased with our service for you--that is our goal every time. Thank you for choosing Bone Dry for your project!

06/23/2021

Sheelah M.

The person who came out to review project and provide estimate was wonderful. I wasn’t sure if I needed gutters and a roof or could wait on one. The salesman could have taken me for both, but came down from roof, showed me pictures of what to look out for and said right now I needed gutters. When I get my roof replaced, they will be the first ones I call.

Description of Work
Install new gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback--we appreciate it. We're especially pleased you were happy with the services we provided too!

10/21/2020

Alisha H.

I contacted them in the spring. They came out, said they needed a drone to look at the chimney, but it was broken. I contacted them several times and the drone was never fixed and no one ever called to finish the inspection.

Description of Work
Roof repair, chimney fixed and quote for new roof

Category basement waterproofing

Hello, we apologize you had this experience with us. It certainly isn't our norm process and communications. We hope you got your project taken care of and if not, we'd would be happy to take care of you in a much more efficient manner than you experienced last time. Again our apologies and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

09/30/2020

Cindy D.

I had Bone Dry come and give us an estimate for tuck-pointing our 170+ year old farmhouse. I was so tired of the gaps and the bugs entered through them. They gave us a reasonable estimate, and upon agreement, set up a time. Kept me informed of the days they would be there. I was amazed at how quick and thorough the crew was... good job!

Description of Work
Tuck Point

Category masonry, basement waterproofing

Beautiful home! We are happy we were able to help you maintain and keep your home safe and free from deterioration. Thanks for choosing Bone Dry!

09/28/2020

Diane D.

The crowns put on my chimneys are professionally done. I am very impressed with their work. Their prices are very reasonable as well. I had a minor problem and they came out immediately and fixed it to my satisfaction. I would recommend this company as an A plus company!!!

Description of Work
They put crowns on my chimneys

Category masonry, basement waterproofing

Thank you for choosing Bone Dry Roofing. Our Masonry team does quality work and happy we were able to replace your chimney crown to your satisfaction.

09/01/2020

MARK N.

They did a pretty good job and cleaned everything up when they were done. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They put in gutters, soffits, and replaced some shingles. They also did some repairs to the roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing

We are pleased you are happy with our work! Thank you for taking time to provide feedback and for your business!

06/25/2020

Frank W.

It went very well, they arrived on time and finished up early. The roof looks really nice. And I really appreciate that they got everything done in one day.

Description of Work
Complete roof teardown and replacement.

Category roofing, basement waterproofing

We are pleased we you are happy with our work! Thank you for taking time to provide feedback and for your business!

06/18/2020

Jenifer M.

MAKE THIS COMPANY YOUR FIRST STOP! It will save you so much time & frustration. I went thru 3 other roofers before I found them & none came close to their customer service. Everyone I dealt with from Patrick to Brandon, Scot & Pete were nothing short of amazing. Pat talked me through the overwhelming insurance issues & Scot managed to get me worked in quickly after understanding the difficulties I had been thru the last 3 months. The crew swept in like a swat team & got my roof replaced in 4 hours. All the neighbors were commenting on how quickly & hard the crew had worked. They replaced a rear gutter with the same professionalism a week later. Although I continue to deal with insurance from the storm damage, I am so thankful for this company. Without them I would still have holes in my roof & no rear gutters. Save yourself the frustration that I experienced, contract with Bone Dry!

Description of Work
Roof & gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, basement waterproofing

Thank you! That's what we aim to do everytime, give you peace of mind! We're so happy we were able to assist and get you through this time. Welcome to the Bone Dry Family!

02/03/2020

Patrick O.

UPDATE: On Feb 4th I called Bone Dry for a status update. The receptionist was very friendly and put me through directly to the manager. He told us the cap had not yet arrived but not to worry, we were first on the list when it did arrive which he guesstimated would be the following week. I appreciated the direct and professional communication. On March 3rd we received a call that the cap had arrived and that it would be installed today, March 4th. It was! I did not talk to the crew and am not sure as to expect a final phone call, but the new cap was installed. In short, the crew informed us that the cap they had for our job (fall 2018) was TOO BIG, and the final installation was stalled by a few days while waiting arrival of the properly-sized cap. It happens, we get it. One year after installation (Dec 2019), a chimney company came out to sweep, and indicated that from the ground he could tell that the cap was TOO BIG and confirmed with measurements when on the roof. He left us with instructions to call the installers (he did not try to sell us on fixing it). Bone Dry was contacted immediately (Dec) and they promptly set up a time for someone to come out two days later, consistent with the professionalism we experienced during the initial repair/install. The crew member contacted us on that day to let us know we were next after the current job but never arrived. After several calls (one call on a given day) to both the office (who promised she'd "call right back" every time...I understand she is just the messenger) and the salesman (who said he'd check into it personally but never contacted us after), Bone Dry sent crew members on Jan 16th to remeasure. While the manager called a few times that day to update us on the time when he (but eventually his crew members) would re-measure, we did not receive a call about the results. It took three additional calls (T-W-Th) in the following week to receive confirmation from the office that yes, the cap was too big, and another will be ordered and installed. I will say, the salesman's pitch was fantastic. The crew was quite pleasant, and communication during the initial project was thorough and in real time. Unfortunately, the installation of the wrong cap off-sets that. I am also surprised that after alerting Bone Dry of the issue what is now ~7 weeks ago, the response around fixing the error has lacked urgency and has been completely responsive instead of proactive (we are calling them often instead of vice versa). Its now early Feb and we've not received word about a time frame regarding installation of the proper cap. I will contact the office tomorrow around time line estimates regarding the arrival/install of the correct cap, and will update this review accordingly.

Description of Work
Chimney masonry and chimney cap

Category masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair

Thank you for your review. I have spoken to the masonry division about this issue. As a company we strive to be overly communicative. Obviously in your case we fell short of that. Please accept my apology and know that we will continue to work on being better in the future. Steve Klosinski General Manager

10/11/2019

DIANE B.

Bone Dry checked my roof for what I thought was a leak. They gave me an estimate of the suspicious areas but said they didn't think it was leaking. They told me it was probably just pant failure on my ceiling and to keep an eye on it for staining which would come from a leak. They could have done they repairs and charged me. I would have been none the wiser. I greatly appreciate their honesty and will call them again for my roof when it needs work.

Description of Work
Inspection of roof

10/04/2019

debra W.

wonderful. these guys were professional and kind. they were on time, did the work, even removed some other wet insulation. they did an awesome job. I would hire again

Description of Work
new insulation placed where there was a water leak

Category insulation

07/31/2019

Judy S.

I contacted Bone Dry Roofing about a roofing and soffit issue on a property we own. An appointment was set up and a sales rep came to the appointment. He assessed the situation and said he would send a proposal, which he did. However, my husband had a couple questions about the repair. He emailed the sales rep. When he received no response on that, he texted the rep. Again, no response. He then called the rep, again no response. We received the estimate on July 24, and today is July 31st and we not have heard anything from the rep at Bone Dry. Needless, to say this is not very professional. If it was decided that they did not want to do this job, or they were to busy, an email explaining this would have been appropriate. We were ready to sign the contract.

Description of Work
We needed a repair on a roof soffit.

Category gutter repair, roofing

This is Steve Klosinski, the General Manager for our branch. I have spoken to the salesman in question concerning this issue. I do apologize for the missed communication opportunity. We continuously try to improve all of our processes to better serve the customer. Thank you,

07/22/2019

Joseph H.

Bone Dry did an excellent job handling our chimney and roof repairs. They were up front with all aspects of what would be done, and delivered on exactly what they promised. Of 3 estimates obtained for the work, Bone Dry was the only one that both identified the trouble spots and provided solutions to both correct as well as take steps to prevent the issues from reoccurring. I would highly recommend them for both roofing and masonry work.

Description of Work
Chimney and roof repairs

Category masonry, roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

Thank you for choosing Bone Dry Roofing.

07/15/2019

Christopher G.

The entire experience with everyone from Bone Dry was terrific ! From Joe coming out to assess the job and quote the repairs, to Chris & Oscar arriving as scheduled to perform the repairs, which involved partial removal of a poorly installed section of roof over our screened-in porch and installation of another section, to Joe & Johnny coming back out to ensure that the job was completed to our satisfaction - which it was ! Very professional and company brand conscious. The entire experience was refreshing, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Roof repairs to fix leaks

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your warm review! Steve Klosinski General Manager

07/06/2019

SANJAY S.

Satisfied with the quality of work.

Description of Work
Replace a few shingles

Thank you for the review! Steve Klosinski General Manager

05/03/2019

DONNA N.

Great, no complaints. They were professional, you can tell their masons are very skilled in their profession. They cleaned up well and when they forgot to do one thing involving the chimney flue my husband called, they came back in two days and completed the job. We will need a new roof in a few years and we will hire them to replace the roof.

Description of Work
we had a chimney removed to the roofline, and masonry work done our or second chimney and everything sealed.

Category masonry, roofing, chimney repair

Welcome to the Bone Dry family! Steve Klosinski General Manager

04/02/2019

Eric M.

I worked with Johnny, Cody and their crew. All were very professional and great to work with. My work involved both masonry removal/replacement as well as re-flashing a section of my roof and replacing the shingles. They explained all of the repairs and updated me every step of the way. I appreciated that they provided me with detailed pictures of all repairs. After one month and a few hard rain storms, our basement is dry and our recurring problem appears to be fixed. The cost of the repair was fair, and I would definitely recommend Bone Dry to friends and family.

Description of Work
I had a recurring problem with my roof leaking into my basement.

04/02/2019

Thomas L.

John Dumford is the best of the best! Exceptional customer service, thorough inpection, went beyond the call of duty. Explains everything very well. You definitely will want to call Bone Dry Roofing if you have any issues with your roof or anything related.

Description of Work
Roof inspection.

01/22/2019

LEANNE M.

Great! They were professional, timely, very knowledgeable and reasonable.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair

12/26/2018

GANG L.

I would give a 9/10 and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They rebuilt the top portion of our chimney, installed a new roof and repaired a front gutter.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

11/08/2018

John F.

All were friendly and professional. Very much enjoyed the members of the team. My roof is almost 20 years old and I was told it looked pretty good and should last several more years.

Description of Work
Roof leaked. They came immediately and found that the seal to our vent pipe was cracked. Took photos and showed me the problem. Immediate estimate for repair which was completed the next week. During repair I received real time photos of the repair in progress.

10/04/2018

John E.

Bone Dry is an outstanding roofing company! They did an excellent job of replacing our 20 year old roof, adding attic insulation, and replacing the gutters. We are very pleased with their work and the new roof and gutters look fantastic! They were very easy to deal with from start to finish. We had them inspect our roof for the last few years and they once did a small repair. They documented the roof’s condition with pictures and videos. That positive experience and great reviews led us to choose them for this job. Our primary contact in the planning was John. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and quickly gained our trust. He clearly explained the process and answered all our questions in the meetings. He was amazingly responsive and helpful as I continued to ask questions leading up to job day. Brenda in the office supplied a list of addresses to help us select our shingles color. On job day a text chain was set up to facilitate communication. Pictures and descriptions were added showing the progress of the work. Any question I had was quickly answered. James did a great job as supervisor. He was a pleasure to work with and always gave his best effort. He was an excellent communicator and always kept us informed. He was a calm and steady presence as we worked through scheduling questions. He was a major contributor to the success of the project. The work went very well and the cleanup was extremely thorough. The workmanship and warranty are both clearly top notch. The roof is guaranteed for 50 years! Bone Dry will check it every 5 years and fix anything that is wrong. After the job was complete, both Scott (Scheduler) and Steve (Manager) checked in with me to ensure I was satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend Bone Dry to anyone based on their professionalism and quality of work!

Description of Work
New Roof, Gutters & Attic Insulation

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing

08/22/2018

Thomas M.

Our gutters had a number of fasteners that had worked loose over time so that when it rained hard, they would pull away from the house and overflow. Bone Dry repared the gutters and installed LeafBlaster Pro gutter guards. The gutters have been performing very well with no overflows even in heavy downpours. They have a no-clog warranty, so I'm hoping I can go years without maintaining them. They also replaced a SS B vent and surrounding shingles.

Description of Work
Gutter repairs

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Steve Klosinski General Manager

08/06/2018

Barb K.

Let me say first I’m not upset at contacting this company, companies have a choice in quoting jobs or not quoting jobs. Angie’s list is all about letting others know what happened in dealing with a Angie’s list company. A representative showed up we discussed the repairs. I went back to work my wife said the representative spent about an hour at our house. We never heard back from the representative, we called his cell phone left VM asking for a call back never heard back. Like a recent post said, “This company is a communication nightmare”. I’m not sure if they do good work or not, all I know is you’ll only hear back from them when they are good an ready to contact you which maybe never.

Description of Work
Chimney repair and roof repair

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

Hello, This is the General Manager for the office. I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication in this case. I did speak to the rep about this and confirmed that it was work that was out of scope for our company. If you like, I would be more than happy to come to your house and discuss the issue. Thank you,

07/31/2018

Jeremy D.

Cody was very thorough when he visited the first day; lots of info that no one else offered. He responded very quickly to texts and emails and the crew arrived on time and got the job done in about 7 hours. Everything was cleaned up 100% and the roof looks great!!! No more leaks, new skylight, and they come back every 5 years to replace a few things that wear out and make sure it's holding up. Best in town.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, 1700sq ft single story home