American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2008

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

gutter repair2020
New siding, windows, gutters and trim work.
Smith Project project

gutter repair

2020

window replacement (313)siding companies (57)roofing (33)door installation (50)gutter repair (22)general contractors (18)insulation (5)screen repair (4)house painting (3)woodworking (3)wallpaper removal (2)

07/07/2022

Jen J.

The window replacement went seemlessly. I love the way they look.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

10/12/2021

David A.

Heather did a great job assessing our needs for better window replacements. The work crew was on time on the agreed date, got the work done, cleaned up, and we have new insulating windows!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

09/30/2021

Julie B.

So far so good. Materials ordered. Everything great!

Description of Work
Windows and Gutters Replacement

Category contractors, gutter repair, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/29/2021

Heather A.

This is a very professional company. Seamless service from start to finish. The office staff is helpful and quick to respond. And the work they do is superior to other contractors used in the past. I would 100% recommended hiring American WeatherTECHs for your home improvement project.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/27/2021

Marjie K.

Our window replacement went great! Installation was fast and they left my home clean when they were finished.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/25/2021

Damon H.

Spencer was absolutely amazing! Other companies could learn from his Punctuality, friendly nature and Professionalism..highly recommend!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

09/24/2021

Gus P.

Excellent quality product and service highly recommend.

Description of Work
new windows

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

09/24/2021

Michael R.

Spencer went above and beyond to make sure everything went as smooth as possible. The windows were delivered exactly as promised and were installed in one afternoon. All of the installers were very professional and clean. I recommend using Spencer and American WeatherTechs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

10/28/2020

Harry P.

We had wind storm damage needed to repair some one recommended this company I call and spoke with salesman NIel Mckinley he come over the same day told me it is best to replace it because the roof is old and will have problems in future took his advice he give me estimate it was in my budget I had three other estimates all of them were well over this company. Niel is very nice person and easy to work with and after the installation he even give me up grade warranties to silver. I recommended this company Thank you Niel for your help I appreciate it thanks again

Description of Work
New roof installed

Category insulation, roofing

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

10/28/2020

Jessica C.

I could not be happier with my decision to hire American Weathertechs! From the initial sale through the final installation everyone was thorough, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend American Weathertechs to anyone and plan to use them in the future for any of my home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Windows and roof

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/27/2020

Megan M.

Shortly after we moved into our house, we noticed a significant water leak coming in through our dining room window when it rained. Being new homeowners, we didn't have tons of money to spend on big projects. Luckily Shawn Hodge and Dave Weekly were both able to come out and help diagnose that it was the roof that was the problem. The work didn't take very long to be done and AWT also rescreened some of my screens for me as well which was extremely nice! Office staff is pretty prompt at replies and very accommodating. Would recommend to everyone! This is truly a company that cares about their customers and making sure they are served.

Description of Work
Windows/Roofing

Category roofing, screen repair

10/27/2020

Kyle M.

We had a leak a few months back. They came shortly after and explained the issue and fixed the issue very quickly. They were extremely professional and we would recommend to anyone looking for roofing needs. We will be using them for all out siding, windows and roofing moving forwward!

Description of Work
Roofing Leak

Category contractors

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

09/02/2020

Mary J.

Sales representative arrived 30 minutes early. Went through house and took basic measurements. Started telling me that if I didn't make a decision this week that the price would change. When that didn't budge me he did the well if you wait a week or two it may be 2 or 3 months before we can install and prices might change. I went, I'm getting multiple quotes and will wait till I have all information before making a decision. Asked for the quote and the information on the windows he was recommending. It's been 24 hours since he left and I have yet to have a quote or the information requested from him. Guess you don't want to put the quote in writing for fear of being held to it for longer than 1 week. Be nice if you waste my time for 45 minutes to get the quote that you came out to do with the information on what you're proposing.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote for replacing 10 windows.

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your response and details. As we discussed on the phone we strive for exceptional satisfaction. I made sure you got the quote after our conversation and I am willing to hold the pricing until you are ready to make the decision. As discussed, we are currently dealing with exceedingly difficult times within manufacturing and supply chain due to the pandemic. Prices are rising each day and week and it is difficult to detail pricing with everything going on. We do not want you to feel pressured or have a negative experience. I gave you my direct contact should you have any further questions or concerns. We would love the opportunity to show you why we are a Dealer of Distinction and within the top 300 home improvement professionals nationwide.

06/09/2020

Mike S.

We were super impressed with the siding job done by the father and son team T&T. Their careful attention to detail showed us how much pride they had in their work. They also were friendly and fine gentlemen. We really appreciate the new siding . God bless them both. Thank you again, Vito, for working with us and "starting the ball rolling" on this project, too. My wife and I would also like to express our gratitude to George for taking our calls and fielding our questions. He has a lot of patience , too. he is a good guy also.

Description of Work
New siding.

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/25/2020

Michelle G.

We had all of our windows replaced and a sliding glass door. The team was professional, courteous and punctual. They answered all of my questions. The crew leader identified an issue with the frame of one the windows, something I would not have noticed but he was honest about it so we can get it fixed. He demonstrated how to operate the windows and the sliding glass door. I was impressed with how clean they left things. They made sure no material or trash was left behind when then they were done. They finished in the two day time period they quoted me. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone that is in the market for new windows. They did a great job. Ask for Dallas’s crew!!

Description of Work
Windows and sliding glass door replaced

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/17/2020

Mike S.

The window replacement project went way, way better than we ever thought possible. The crew (Brian, the foreman, and Colin, Dillon, Jake, Jim, and "Goose") did a phenomenal job! They were not only very professional, they were stand-up, friendly guys. They answered all our questions and "aimed to please". Also, we want to thank Vito. He got the whole adventure started. He's a great salesman and a fine gentleman, too. Give a shout out to Meghan for us. She took our phone calls, etc. God bless 'em all. Mike and Mary S.

Description of Work
New replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

05/11/2020

Thomas H.

Clowns. First the salesman shows up no pamphlets brochures or samples of siding for me to look at. Then he wants to walk my neighborhood saying take that width on one house that texture on another house and the color of a third house and that would be close to what I was wanting. Then he had just a pad of notebook paper wrote some numbers down and said my cost would be somewhere around 8900 he would give me the full estimate in a email. Then he left. It’s been over a week still haven’t received anything from the salesman. Today the company wants to text message me and asked if they could help me decide. I dare anyone try to dispute what I said I have it on video from my home security system. Stay away from this company.

Description of Work
Looking for siding work

Category contractors, siding

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Foremost, I want to apologize for falling short with our service and sales presentation. We strive to give everyone a positive experience even if they do not purchase from us. I have tried to reach out to you several times the past few days to discuss this get more details and to apologize. I left a voicemail but have not heard back. We also brought our sales representative in yesterday morning as soon as we received your review to discuss the matter. He has been reprimanded for not living up to your expectations and following our sales process. We also preformed training with him yesterday to ensure this does not happen again. Furthermore, there was a misunderstanding on our sales representatives’ behalf. We had the appointment in his calendar for Tuesday and when he showed up at your home for the appointment you had us marked down for Wednesday. We apologize you left work to come home and meet him. He did take measurements of the siding on his notepad and had his iPad presentation with all brochures in the car with him. He stated that he pointed out several siding options or types your neighbors had to get a feel for what you and your wife may want. He was under the understanding you both discussed that he would gather various types of samples to bring back to show you and your wife. The price given was a ballpark depending on what style or options you wanted to choose which was undetermined. He had a reminder in his calendar to follow up this week to set that appointment to come back out. Unfortunately, that agreement must not have been communicated clearly or effectively to you. The text that was a follow up to see if there was anything else, we could do for you. We are sorry we fell short. I would still love an opportunity to discuss things with you so we can make sure we get better. Corey Cover

03/27/2020

Jim M.

I replaced my windows over one year ago and I am writing to say how happy I am with the product and installation from AM Weathertechs. I purchased Preservation 3-pane glass and they are excellent. The installation team was outstanding and worked hard to complete the job in 4+ hours. My heating bills have been reduced by about 20% and I would highly recommend AM Techs to anyone looking for a good product that will be installed by professionals.

Description of Work
New windows installed

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

12/03/2019

Scott R.

American Weathertech gave us great service and fair pricing. We had estimates from Gilkey, Anderson, and Champion. Our house was built in 1986 and had original aluminum windows. We chose double pane preservation windows, good quality to add value to our house in prep to put it up on the market. Installation crew was great. Very happy with everything.

Description of Work
New windows for whole (14) and new patio door

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

11/25/2019

Kari B.

They were very helpful and professional, efficient and kind. The work was well done and they left the house clean afterward.

Description of Work
14 new windows

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

11/14/2019

Chad A.

Guys were great. Quick install and put in well

Description of Work
Windows installed

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/06/2019

Linda L.

The crew was excellent! They were so on top of things! The windows look awesome! They cleaned up and my home looks amazing! Thanks so much Brian and the crew!

Description of Work
Windows new

Work Completed On 11/06/2019