Hobby Key Works

Founded 1918 • With Angi since July 1997

4.3

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

07/23/2011

Christine G.

Description of Work
Had 3 new door locks put in and one deadbolt and one file cabinet key made.

02/24/2011

DON M.

I don?t recall the exact price, but I do know that it was under $200. It must be around $150 or something like that. He was very professional all the way round. Overall everything went on fine. I would use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Hobby Key Works to repair a defective door lock. They had to do two different door locks. I think I last used them two years ago.

10/21/2008

DEBRA C.

They were wonderful. I have used them a couple of times before and I have never had a key not worked for me. The price was reasonable and I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I went there to make keys for my home and they did a great job.

08/14/2008

DAVID H.

I had an excellent experience. Very courteous and pleasant on the phone when I called to set up the appointment. They were able to come out a few days later -- which was my request. The repair gentleman was right on time. My husband and I initially thought that we would need to replace the lock set since it was offset (the knobs weren't across from each other), and that it would be expensive since an off-the-shelf version from a home store wasn't an option. I was THRILLED when he said that he could fix it. Repairing the lock set was significantly cheaper than a replacement. The gentleman was upbeat, pleasant and gave me a few tips on general lock upkeep. I will recommend Hobby to everyone, including my best friends! We will also use them for any necessary work at our new house.

Description of Work
They fixed a front door lock set.

07/04/2007

Catherine M.

Fantastic. Arrived prompty, work was done professionally and completed on time. Just good business.

Description of Work
Whenever a tenant moves out or is evicted from my apartment building I have all the locks rekeyed for security purposes. This wok is done by a professional locksmith.

10/08/2002

PEGGY S.

BECAUSE COST ESTIMATES WERE ALL SIMILAR, MY DECIDING FACTOR IN CHOOSING HOBBY WAS THEIR CHOICE OF DECORATOR KEYS WITH ENAMEL FINISH DESIGN. I PICKED OUT SEVERAL AND THE NICE GAL AT THE DESK CLIPPED THEM TO MY WORK ORDER, AS WELL AS A REQUEST FOR FOUR PRIVACY KNOBS. BECAUSE I CALLED TO RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT, JOHN TOLD HER TO PUT THE KEYS BACK ON THE COUNTER FOR SALE. HE SHOWED UP TO DO MY JOB WITHOUT THE PARTS THAT I HAD PERSONALLY PICKED OUT. AFTER TWO TRIPS BACK TO THE STORE TO BUY THOSE EXTRA PARTS SEPARATELY, I GOT MY DECORATOR KEYS, BUT STILL NOT THE DESIGN I ORIGINALLY CHOSE.

Description of Work
CHANGED ALL LOCKS & KEYS IN NEWLY PURCHASED HOUSE. WANTED 11 LOCKS ON 5 DOORS ALL KEYED ALIKE. STOPPED AT SHOP PERSONALLY WITH WRITTEN DETAILED LIST OF PRESENT LOCKS AND CHANGES NEEDED. CHOSE SCHLAGE HARDWARE, ADDITIONAL PRIVACY KNOBS FOR INSIDE DOORS, AND

09/01/2000

MARY ELLEN SALO & DONALD C.

MY TECH. WAS OWNER JOHN. HE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN NICER. HE WAS VERY KIND AND PROFESSIONAL. I WAS PLEASED AND WOULD RECOMMEND THE COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
CHANGED MY LOCKS ON MY HOME AND GARAGE

06/13/2000

CATHY C.

VERY RUDE ON PHONE, YELLED AT MEMBER.

Description of Work
CALLED IN THE MORNING.

05/16/2000

BILL H.

DID SOME REPAIR TO DOOR FRAME WITHOUT CHARGE. KEYS THEY MADE DID NOT WORK. WONT COME BACK NOW TO FIX. NO FOLLOW THROUGH. THEY DID TRY TO SAVE MY MONEY.

Description of Work
CHANGED LOCKS, QUALITY WAS GOOD. MADE KEYS. $197 FOR COST.

11/18/1998

TERI I.

RE-KEYED LOCKS AND INSTALLED TWO DEADBOLTS. GREAT JOB!

Category locksmith

SAFES, LOCK OUTS W/ PROOF OF OWNERSHIP, & GENERAL LOCK & KEY SERVICES.

24 HOUR SERVICE.