Farm & Home Hardware

Founded 1960 • With Angi since May 2010

Farm & Home Hardware...

Sal's Heating & Cooling

Sal's Heating & Cooling

**Sal's Heating and Cooling is fully operational during this pandemic. We take extra precaution entering your home wearing masks and gloves at all times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.** As a part of our emergency service, we have live representatives to take your call 24/7. We continue to be a leader in the industry by providing professional service and quality workmanship for customers. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, Sal’s is the one to call for your Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing needs. Additional phone numbers - (216) 676-4949, (330) 497-2665, (330) 835-6702, (440) 332-4920, (440) 735-5000, (440) 888-3153, (877) 440-4822.

Offers by Sal's Heating & Cooling on Angi

08/19/2017

Cut time from 2 1/2 hrs to 1 1/2 hr.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Zero-Turn Tractor

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Its a hardware store, simple as that. Pleasant staff, very helpful and cheery. Have a nice selection of boots to boot..........no pun intended.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

10/09/2013

I have been there several times and they were very good. They were helpful and helped my pick out tools for my specific needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Farm & Home Hardware to get my power equipment repaired. They fixed my chainsaw and lawnmower.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,home improvement stores

Full Line Hardware Store, Garden Center, Outdoor Power Equipment Best Rewards Program

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available