Waynesville Veterinary Hospital

With Angi since March 2011

7477 Township Line Rd

Waynesville, OH 45068

The Waynesville Veterinary Hospital was established by Dr. Joseph DAmico in 1981. The business operated out of its original site as an equine & small animal practice, located just adjacent to the present location. Dr. DAmico worked as a solo practitioner for ten years, welcoming Dr. Dave Studzinski in the spring of 1990. Dr. Studzinski provided much needed relief in this now busy practice, adding his expertise to all areas of the practice. We moved into our new facility in October 1997, a modern, state of the art building, located at our present location, just inside Clearcreek Township. It was here that we decided to cease operations of the equine portion of the practice in the summer of 1998, concentrating our full efforts on the companion animal practice. Dr. Christy Susec joined us in 2003, again adding relief to our growing practice. Dr. Joe and Dr. Dave mentored Dr. Susec prior to her formal veterinary education, so her transition into the practice was smooth and efficient. As the practice evolved, it became clear that a staff surgeon was needed, especially in the area of orthopedics and orthopedic surgery. Dr. Maury Docton joined us, and continues to lend his surgical prowess to an ever increasing orthopedic caseload, including the new tightrope procedure for ACL repair. Dr. Ruth Miller joined us in January 2011, with a special interest in soft tissue and orthopedic surgery. Dr. Miller brings to us 25 years of practice experience. We feel that this complement of fine doctors, as well as our caring, compassionate staff, offers our clients topnotch pet health care at the Waynesville Veterinary Hospital. Services offered but not limited too: ??? Surgery/Advanced Orthopedic Surgery ??? Dentistry ??? Prescription Diets ??? Ultrasound/Endoscopy ??? In House Lab Service ??? Well Care/Senior Care ??? Radiology ??? Laser Surgery (Including Declaws) New patients are always welcomed so call us today!...

10/28/2014

John B.

Izzy's eye has been examined 3 times over the las two weeks, including eye statins to check for improvement with the prescribed ointment. There was no charge for the second visit as they just wanted to ensure her eye was healing properly. The most recent visit verified that her eye is healing well and they changed the medication to a steroid to and they changed her prescription to minimize scarring and any damage to her eyesight. I just purchased Izzy and 3 other Bulldogge puppies this year and Dave, Ruth and Chrissy (It's a first name basis with the Veterinarians) as well as all the techs and the staff have been just wonderful. They make it a point to know all the dogs and their owners and take the time to discuss whatever is needed. Since I am new to dog breeding, they have been very helpful teaching me what to look out for and how to prepare myself, my dogs and my house for the craziness ahead. My 8 year old rescue was saved by these kind people when she came down with Parvo as a puppy. Dr. Dave stood by my side 5 years ago when we discovered our Lab had terminal cancer. Through the good times and the rough times these people have been there for my family. I would encourage everyone in the area of the Waynesville Animal Hospital to check them out and consider them to care for their family pets.

Description of Work
My Olde English Bulldogge, Izzy, has an infected eye.

07/16/2013

Mark L.

Wife and I had just moved to Springboro with our two 3.5 yr old beagle-mixes and needed to get them in to get their heartworm medication refilled as well as establish care with a vet. They got them in same-day we called. My wife took the dogs in, but relayed to me that the staff were all super-friendly and courteous. They performed a quick assessment, put their shot records into their system, and then refilled the heart worm medication for a year. The cost was cheaper than I had expected. Coming from DC, I was half-expecting to pay almost double, but was blown away at how reasonable the cost of the visit and meds were. The only complaint, albeit small, was the rooms were a little cramped with two dogs, a vet, and my wife. But the courteous staff and great experience made that a non-issue. We will be using this vet as our primary vet!

Description of Work
Check up two dogs, refill heart worm meds for year

05/13/2013

Dolores A. D.

We have been going there for 15 years and we have had a number of pets in that time and they have always received excellent service. I am still going there, which I think is a pretty good recommendation. I think their price is a little high. There are two doctors that I see, the one is Dr. Joseph D'Amico and he definitely gets an "A+" and the other Dr. Dave Studzinski, and those are the two I see most frequently and he definitely gets an "A+" too. There are other veterinarians associated with them that I sometimes have to see on emergencies or things like and they have always been definitely an "A." The office staff is very professional, run off their feet most of the day, they are very busy and they are always polite and friendly. It has been my experience that the diagnosis has always been accurate, so I am very happy with the service I get there. You definitely get what you pay for there. I really like their service, they are nice people.

Description of Work
Waynesville Veterinary Hospital is my pet's veterinarian. I visited them last month, my both dogs were ready for wellness exams and one of them had to get an immunization.

07/13/2012

Shelley M.

.That is when I called Waynesville Veterinary Hospital , and they send their staffs to pick my cute little Puppy. The little thing had Canine Dis tempter. Which Veterinarian told me is very dangerous to mankind as well.

Description of Work
My puppy was terribly sick and could not take any food.

04/01/2011

Julie G.

Our pet just died and they did a very good job of taking care of the pet. Our pet had cancer. The price was very good. When our dog was alive we didn't feel like we were always paying extra money for drugs and things. They were really good about that unlike another vet where we felt that we were always paying $100 when we walked out of there. They were very good when we had to put the dog down. They were very compassionate. We would definitely use them again if we ever get another dog.

Description of Work
We used Waynesville Veterinary Hospital for our vet.

03/14/2011

Jennifer G.

It was very reasonable. The vets are friendly and caring. The front desk staff is very great with customer service.

Description of Work
I took my dog for all his vaccinations and heatworm medication.

Veterinarians

Waynesville Veterinary Hospital,Waynesville OH,pet care,veterinary services,laser surgery,eye,preventive,senior care,orthopedic