Bates Electric LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

Bates Electric LLC is a local owned and operated company. The good thing about choosing local is that the money that exchanges hands is invested right back into your home town. Bates Electric is a state licensed insured and bonded company with only 2 employees it is small enough to be there when you need them and big enough to do large jobs when needed....

Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLC

Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintain.

Solar Is Freedom

Solar Is Freedom is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and services the greater Cincinnati area (including northern Kentucky, southwest Ohio, and southeast Indiana) and Dayton. SIF has offices in Columbus, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky that service the greater Columbus and Louisville areas as well. Through the installation of a solar array powered by photovoltaic solar panels, Solar Is Freedom enables homeowners and businesses alike to achieve energy independence. SIF offers a free consultation to determine your needs, resulting in a design for a solar system customized specifically for your home or business. With no money down financing plans, low monthly payments make going solar a no-brainer - if you are paying your electric bill, you are overpaying for your electricity. Switching to solar is the right move for your community. It is a decision that supports local business and brings the benefits of clean energy production to your local economic environment, as opposed to burning fossil fuels and supporting a regulated monopoly. The best part is, for most homeowners, it is also the right move financially. To find out how amazing the savings can be, sign up for an evaluation today!

Offers by Solar Is Freedom  on Angi
Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi

01/27/2019

Judy S.

They were on time for the appointment. The expression on the representive's face told me he was not interested in doing the electric job. He was at my home less than 30 minutes. He said "I will send the quote over within 24 hours." The quote was not ever received. Apparently they are also lazy and do not want to work. Just for the record; I contacted 6 different contractors on Angie's List and not one of them sent me a quote, gave me a price, returned my calls and some of them did not even respond to emails.. Angie's List is a hoax in my opinion.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installed in the LR.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Sounds like an experience that no one wants to encounter. I’ve looked through all our appointments in the last 12 month and did not find anything with your name attached to it. Here at Bates Electric we have set prices for ceiling fan installs and there would be no reason for you to wait for a quote being we could give you the cost over the phone. Sounds like you either have the wrong company or your just trying to bring companies ratings down! Angie’s list is actually a very good place to find quality contractors. Here at Bates Electric we hope that you got your fan installed and it’s working properly!

08/23/2018

Darwin B.

Very good job and very friendly and competent man--would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Install LED light bulbs

Category electrician

Thank you for your kind words sir. Here at Bates Electric we strive to treat each customer with the highest level of professionalism. We are happy that you are another happy customer.

08/21/2018

Kathryn M.

The representative who came to give me the estimate was very nice and professional, BUT the estimate was way too high. I ended up paying half what he quoted me to have the fan installed.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Category electrician,ceiling fans

It is unfortunate that our price was to high for you. We tried to review the estimate to make sure we are in line with pricing but could not find the estimate that was issued. Maybe it was issued in a different name than what is listed here or it could have been a verbal over the phone estimate which sometimes are not 100% accurate. When we give verbal estimates without seeing the work we will always give exact cost before we do any work once we see the job. Bates Electric wishes you and your family best of luck. After reviewing you file with my company there was never a representative that came to your property for an estimate. Sounds like you may have the wrong company!!

01/17/2018

Kris M.

Received and over-the-phone quote from the owner and scheduled the appointment. The electrician showed up on-time and was very professional. He explained what he was going to do, and performed the job very efficiently. I would use this Bates Electric again and recommend this company.

Description of Work
Added two electrical outlets to master bath

Category electrician

Thank you for the review and we will be glad to help you with any of your electrical needs in the future.

01/15/2018

Ryan B.

The professionalism was not at all what I expected. The work was done, but was much less attentive to detail than I expected (outlets crooked, etc.) The work requested was done and it works, but I was extremely surprised by how much I was charged for what I got. I'm all about paying good money for quality service, but was charged almost $500 for less than an hour's worth of work and it was all done with a poor attitude and customer service. I didn't receive a quote, and would have looked elsewhere if I would have known. I'd find someone else for my next electric needs.

Description of Work
Installed new switches and electric for garbage disposal

Category electrician

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with my company. Invoice number 276 was for your project and it only shows we charged $427.45, and that is with a complete new dedicated 15 amp circuit for the disposal (which is code), also Bates Electric supplied a 4way decora switch and a 3way decora switch. We will be more than happy to come back and fix anything you are unhappy with at no charge please let us know what needs to be done. Again thank you for your business and sorry that you are unhappy with my company.

12/28/2017

Rochelle O.

The guys found the problem and had it fixed within 1/2 hour. As soon as they walked in they put on shoe booties, which I loved because of the snow outside!

Description of Work
I had two ceiling fans not working. My son was up in the attic and had unknowingly dislodge a wire which could have caught the attic in fire.

11/04/2017

Matthew I.

Baron was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was very happy with his service.

Description of Work
Troubleshot a partial electrical circuit power loss. Found and fixed the problem.

10/03/2017

Timothy K.

Very professional business. The electrician did a great job and at an affordable price.

Description of Work
Replacing a burnt up receptacle and replacing a malfunctioning dimmer light switch.

08/17/2017

Aaron A.

Baron Bates (the company's owner) personally quoted and worked the job along with a helper. Both of them were on site for an entire day to finish the job. During the process, they found and fixed several hidden electrical splices that I had not known about. Even though the house is currently undergoing a massive renovation (read: severely torn up), they took the time to clean up and answer any questions that I had. They took the time to make sure everything was correct and neat, which is the true testament to the level of professionalism that you get with Bates Electric

Description of Work
I had Bates Electric out to perform extensive electrical repairs and renovations to a newly purchased house. During the job, kitchen wiring was almost entirely redone, new can lights were added, a ceiling fan, and several outlets. They also performed a full load center replacement (upgraded from a 100A Push-matic panel to 200A SquareD), a meter socket and SE upgrade as well as adding 4 circuits.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

07/26/2017

Terry C.

Work was done on time and satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Replace attic fan. Install Nest thermostat.

Bates Electric LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

8590 Cedar Hill Rd

Waynesville, OH 45068

Bates Electric LLC is a full service electric company. We have equipment ranging from residential lighting upgrades to full commercial store front remodels. We can provide services for underground wiring up to parking lot lighting or building security lighting. We also specialize in backup generation power for those that do not like to be without power ever. We are the company you need for all of your electric remodel projects.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover