Arslanian Brothers

Founded 1959 • With Angi since July 1997

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job....

In home Carpet Cleaning

+22 more images

carpet cleaning (690)upholstery cleaning (68)oriental rug cleaning (57)floor cleaning (9)tile installation (8)carpet installation (8)flooring (7)blind cleaning (4)house cleaning (1)window cleaning (1)electrician (1)

02/14/2022

Erin M.

Disappointed. First cleaning for a 9 x 12 area rug only 1 year in house. Paid for cleaning, sanitizing and stain-guard as well as a binding repair at corner where puppy chewed. When the rug was returned and unrolled, the gentlemen said the rug should flatten after a little while. The rug did flatten however it is completely stretched out of shape. None of the 4 sides and corners are straight but now are wavy. It looks awful and is pretty much ruined. There are holes from whatever clamp or mechanism was used to hang the rug during wash and dry, as well. The website also highlights the repairs Arslanian is capable of completing. It seems impressive. However, the chewed corner was repaired by stitching/binding the edge but no fabric backing was added before the binding to replace and reinforce the backing that what was chewed away. The corner of the rug feels very fragile. The 2nd rug is satisfactory. It held its shape. Some stains are still evident. I have used Arslanian Bros to pick up and clean area rugs as needed for 20 years. I do not recall any other rugs being returned stretched and out of shape. I will not use them again.

Description of Work
Pick up 2 rugs for cleaning, sanitize/deodorize and stain-guard.

Cost $497.54

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

Review for Arslanian Brothers - 19499 Miles Ave, Warrensville Heights, OH - 39629880

Hello [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the way the rug was out of shape on return. I looked at the order and see that the rugs are wool tufted rugs. These rug backings are made of cotton and latex glue, which is very pliable. They can go out of shape very easily when drying. We can certainly pickup and stretch out for you. I can also check the repair for you. Please let me know - We are in the area every Wednesday.

09/30/2021

Jeanne K.

Jeff and London did an outstanding job. They were punctual, courteous, and very professional. Our tile flooring and grout were extremely dirty, but now the floor looks like new! Jeff and London took pride in their work. My husband and I couldn’t be more pleased!

Description of Work
We had our tile floors cleaned.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/29/2021

Beth & Howard S.

I was very pleased. They are on time and did a good work.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

12/09/2020

Russ W.

Great service! Easy to schedule. Arrived on time. Fast. Polite. Carpets look great. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
stairway and hallway carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

11/28/2020

DONALD & CAROL N.

We have used them before and they always do a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in our bedroom.

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

06/29/2020

grace m. S.

very convient picked up and laid the rug..for me. The price was cheaper than I expected to pay. They did not ruin it

Description of Work
cleaning and scotchguard

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

01/30/2020

Dwayne C.

Very well. Exceeded experience completed work same day and within one hour.i

Description of Work
clean carpet

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

12/30/2019

Pam C.

Great! They were able to remove almost every spot and were super --very timely and professional.

Description of Work
all downstairs carpets cleaned and one bedroom and stairs

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

11/30/2019

Jeff L.

They came to the house when they said they would, cleaned the rugs and brought them back in a week, as they said they would. Price was less than what was quoted due to coupon that they gave me.

Description of Work
Needed 3 rugs to be cleaned.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/21/2019

TJ D.

Amazing!!! We had just finished potty training our puppy and it was a rough road to say the least. The carpets looked horrible!! They came in and in a little over an hour cleaned four rooms and the stairs and the carpets look incredible!! I won't hire another company again!!

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

08/22/2019

Carol J.

Prompt, professional, friendly and thorough in cleaning the carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning whole house and stairs

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

04/08/2019

MARK H.

I contacted Arslanian Brothers to schedule residential carpet cleaning. They never contacted me.

Description of Work
Residential Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

01/12/2019

Mary W.

very well, I was very pleased as they did the job professionally .

Description of Work
clean the carpets

Work Completed On 01/12/2019

08/27/2018

Teresa A.

The rugs looked ok. I was expecting them to smell “clean” but they had no odor at all, which I suppose is a good thing.

Description of Work
They picked up two area rugs, cleaned them, and returned them.

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

08/01/2018

Shawn X.

The two-man crew was very professional. They did the estimate up front and then completed the work within two hours. The process is straightforward. They moved the small pieces of furniture (including several sofas) and cleaned underneath. After they were done, they placed the special support material under every table legs/sofa legs to let the carpet dry thoroughly. Their work was of top-notch quality.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for the entire house

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

05/31/2018

Charles K.

Polite and informative about care of our area rug. They moved furniture on the area rugs. they rolled out the area rug. They did a very nice job overall.

Description of Work
Two large area rug removals, cleaning & reinstall. Wall to wall carpet cleaning (1 room).

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

04/30/2018

KEMPTON S.

They ran it through their cleaner twice and it improved but did not fully recover. I believe they did the best they could.

Description of Work
Clean an Oriental rug that was previously cleand and ruined by another cleaning service.

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

04/28/2018

Eric T.

With Arslanian Bros. there are simply no surprises. All work is professionally done, on time, at a fair price, while taking extraordinary care with our home contents. After trying other cleaning services, the Arslanian team has won our business over the past 15 years. We have no reason or desire to contract with anyone else.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in great room, dining room, office, master bedroom and hall, as well as some furniture upholstery.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

02/21/2018

Jeffrey W.

Fine. 20% discount for bringing the rug in and picking it up. I've used Arslanian before in my home and will use them again.

Description of Work
Throw rug cleaning

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

02/07/2018

Tom O.

Very well. The price was less that what we were quoted on the phone.

Description of Work
We needed a Turkish rug that we will be using as a wall hanging.

Work Completed On 01/20/2018

Review for Arslanian Brothers - 19499 Miles Ave, Warrensville Heights, OH - 36814332

12/28/2017

THOMAS J P.

We could not be more pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning, sofa, loveseat and 12 dining room chair seats.

Work Completed On 11/24/2017

10/12/2017

Renee E.

The carpet cleaners arrived within the promised time window, they worked efficiently, and they did an excellent job cleaning my carpets. They must have very good extraction on their steam cleaner because my carpets were not as wet as they were when I had them cleaned by another vendor. My area rugs were picked up and delivered at the times promised and they look beautiful. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned five rooms of wall-to-wall carpet and applied Scotchguard ($533.52). Took a 9 X 11 oriental area rug, two smaller oriental rugs, and a 5 X 8 tufted area rug to their shop for cleaning and cut rug pads for them. When they delivered the cleaned area rugs they laid each of them in their proper places in my home. ($528.62)

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

10/12/2017

Renee E.

The workers arrived within the promised time period and did an excellent job cleaning the carpets. They have powerful extraction because the carpets were less wet after cleaning than other vendors I have used in the past. They delivered my cleaned area rugs on the day promised and they returned them to their proper places in my home. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned and applied Scotchguard to five rooms of wall to wall carpet,($533.52) took orientals and other area rugs to their shop for cleaning, and cut rug pads for all of my area rugs.($528.62).