North Park Services, LLC

With Angi since October 2012

We are a family owned business that has been servicing Trumbull and Mahoning counties for almost 20 years. We are licensed and fully insured. We have approx 10 employees and enjoy working with the public....

EMS PLUMBING & HEATING

Since 1974, EMS Plumbing & Heating has been dedicated to providing residential and commercial customers like you with the very best in heating and plumbing system maintenance, repairs, snaking of drains, and installations. Our family owned and operated company is a proud member of the Home Builders Association (HBA), Angie's List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Regional Chamber of Commerce. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on the services you need.

Honesty Plumbing, LLC

Over 25 years of plumbing experience. Honest and dependable. Specializing in difficult plumbing jobs. Drain cleaning. Free estimates. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. One year warranty on all plumbing work provided. Spanish interpretation provided.

Symons Water and Construction

Symons water and construction company specializes in commercial and residential water conditioning, construction, plumbing, and property maintenance. Our team works with each customer one-on-one to meet their specific needs. Priding ourselves on perfection and integrity, we never upsell you on anything you don’t need. Our family business wants to expand the opportunity for middle class and hardworking families to afford clean drinking water. Our commitment is to excellence. Our promise is to give you the best service at the best price.

05/20/2013

Paul S.

Good company with a wide range of services. Reasonable rices.

Description of Work
Painting, plumbing, repairs

Category plumbing

10/03/2012

Doris H.

I called for plumbing services and to have a hole cut in the wall to drain my dehumidifier on Tuesday, October 2, 2012. I was told that the plumber would arrive between 9:00 am and 10:00 am on Wednesday, October 3, 2012. At precisely 9:00am on Wednesday morning my doorbell rang and the plumber was there as promised. I need a hose for the dehumidifier and he went and purchased it for me and did not charge me for the time he took to go run the errand. He burned out his drill bit and had to go and retrieve another from the shop and he did not charge me for that time either. All and all it was a pleasant experience and thwe gentleman was very professional and friendly. i was a little shocked at how much plumbers now charge per hour, I haven't had to have a plumber in years, but I am happy my problems are solved. The drain problem from my washer works well also.

Description of Work
I needed the drain from my washer tighten and a hole cut through my wall to drain the dehumidifier

Category plumbing

Services include but are not limited to: Air conditioning, backflow prevention, bathroom remodels, bathtubs, dehumidifying, drain cleaning, faucets, furnaces, garbage disposals, gas lines, heaters, hot tubs & hot water heaters, humidification, inspections, pipes, sewers, showers, sinks, sump pumps, tankless water heaters, toilets, water lines, well pump repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available