North Park Services, LLC

With Angi since October 2012

We are a family owned business that has been servicing Trumbull and Mahoning counties for almost 20 years. We are licensed and fully insured. We have approx 10 employees and enjoy working with the public....

Honesty Plumbing, LLC

Over 25 years of plumbing experience. Honest and dependable. Specializing in difficult plumbing jobs. Drain cleaning. Free estimates. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. One year warranty on all plumbing work provided. Spanish interpretation provided.

Symons Water and Construction

Symons water and construction company specializes in commercial and residential water conditioning, construction, plumbing, and property maintenance. Our team works with each customer one-on-one to meet their specific needs. Priding ourselves on perfection and integrity, we never upsell you on anything you don’t need. Our family business wants to expand the opportunity for middle class and hardworking families to afford clean drinking water. Our commitment is to excellence. Our promise is to give you the best service at the best price.

Allied Industries

Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive.

05/20/2013

Good company with a wide range of services. Reasonable rices.

Description of Work
Painting, plumbing, repairs

Category plumbing

10/03/2012

I called for plumbing services and to have a hole cut in the wall to drain my dehumidifier on Tuesday, October 2, 2012. I was told that the plumber would arrive between 9:00 am and 10:00 am on Wednesday, October 3, 2012. At precisely 9:00am on Wednesday morning my doorbell rang and the plumber was there as promised. I need a hose for the dehumidifier and he went and purchased it for me and did not...

Description of Work
I needed the drain from my washer tighten and a hole cut through my wall to drain the dehumidifier

Category plumbing

Services include but are not limited to: Air conditioning, backflow prevention, bathroom remodels, bathtubs, dehumidifying, drain cleaning, faucets, furnaces, garbage disposals, gas lines, heaters, hot tubs & hot water heaters, humidification, inspections, pipes, sewers, showers, sinks, sump pumps, tankless water heaters, toilets, water lines, well pump repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available