Modern Home Kitchen & Bath

Founded 1962 • With Angi since August 2007

3.6

We are one of KraftMaid's oldest distributors. We specialize in Kitchen & Bath Design and Installation. We fabricate our own laminate and Corian countertops and have under mount sinks for all types of tops, laminate and solid, including granite and Cambria quartz. We have cabinet lines for every price range. We also match to any cabinet out there, new, old, antique. Our design team is second to none. We will assist you in all aspects of kitchen and bath design, including helping you with your product choices. Our team can also install your project completely. Give us a call, We can help. We service customers in Northeast Ohio and surrounding areas....

Redefine Floors

Redefine what it means to be home! Redefine Floors is a 3rd Generation Flooring Company with over 50+ years of experience. Our family believes in making your vision come to life while treating your home as we would our own.

Happ & Sons

We are a family owned company and provide just about any service you need. From flooring, interior/exterior remodeling, tree removal, landscaping, concrete, and just about anything else. No job is too small. Give us a call today.

Alexander Construction Inc.

Alexander Construction, Inc. offers many services: insurance repair and mitigation, new home construction, room additions, roofs, garages, sun rooms, home remodeling, and so much more! (330) 799-5577 We also have a concrete coatings company, Alexander Concrete Coatings, LLC, which offers concrete coatings that are 4x stronger than epoxy and totally transform your damaged and ugly concrete! (330) 272-9204

03/14/2021

From start to finish, we had a wonderful experience with MHKB. Going into a remodel during COVID was a bit nerve-wracking but Dave did a great job making us feel comfortable and confident and got things started in a timely manner. He was responsive to all of our ideas and helped us come up with a great design for our space. The contractors were professional and so kind to my 2 year old triplets I ...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

12/12/2019

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE this company! Their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in all my years. Their design consultation was terrible and resulted in a shower design that is close to unusable. Additionally, they ignored my major concern and installed an incorrect platform which will lead to water leaking outside of the shower when used. Instead of making the necessar...

Description of Work
2 bathroom remodels

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Thank you for voicing your concerns. Modern Home Kitchen and Bath has been in contact over the phone, via email and face-to-face meetings several times at their home and our showroom to discuss their concerns regarding the guest bath shower base. An agreement was made to compensate the customer for the shower base and installation of such which was mailed out immediately. The needed signature from...

01/06/2017

Description of Work
The originally put in the kitchen in 1973. In 1999 they remodeled my kitchen. I called them recently to ask for references and they are just outstanding in their responsiveness and professionalism. They took their time working with me to get the references I needed for my services. And, I am still impressed with the quality of workmanship of my kitchen remodel back in 1999. I'm actually planning a new remodel and will be consulting them in the future!

Category home remodeling

08/18/2015

Description of Work
They did not follow up on the quote, came out measured took tile samples, said they'd get back to me with quote, and after several phone calls I gave up after 3 mos. of waiting. I was remodeling my kitchen it would have been a large job, apparently they did not need the job, or they had a issue in the business. the man that came out was very nice, good attitude about the job, we got along well, I was hopeful, but he disappeared. I never got back my floor samples either.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

06/20/2013

They came out when they promised, they were all professional, and the results are outstanding.

Description of Work
We had new quartz counter tops , new under- mount stainless sink, new insinkerator, and dishwasher installation.

Category countertops

12/03/2012

I was very pleased with everything that was done.

Description of Work
Modern Home Kitchen and Bath recently installed Quartz Countertops and a tile back spash in my kitchen. They helped me in every step of the process from picking the countertops to picking the back splash to go with them. The workers that came to the house were professional and very nice. They cleaned everything up when they were finished. My kitchen looks beautiful and I am very happy with the work they did. I would definately use them again.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

03/20/2009

See above.

Description of Work
The wrong items were ordered for both bath and kitchen. It took months longer than promised. The bathroom items would not fit through the door. One mistake after another. The owner was incredibly rude. I was so disappointed. I called him almost daily and he neglected to call me back. When asked why he didn't return my calls, he said, "I have no idea." All he cared about was getting his money. There was no follow up. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Dave Schick.

Category custom cabinets

Kitchen & bathroom design & remodeling, countertop fabrication, sinks, cabinets, ceramic tile

Paint and Paper