Howland Community Animal Hospital

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2010

Veterinarians

Your pet's health is our priority! Howland Community Animal Hospital and Dr. John L. Owen DVM serve the Warren Ohio and Northeast Ohio area. We provide a variety of services including preventive medicine, internal medicine, and soft tissue and orthopedic surgery.We care about your pets. At Howland Community Animal Hospital, we try to keep our veterinary care outstanding and affordable. Seeing a different doctor each time you visit the vet can be frustrating. When you visit us, you will see Dr. Owen at each visit. He knows your pet's history and you. We know your pets are your family and we enjoy making them a part of our family at H.C.A.H.!!!...

06/05/2014

Description of Work
First time puppy visit, very reasonable with prices and have already made a future appointment set with this group. Very good experience!

10/04/2013

Office staff took me immediately before office hours. No appointment but Dr. Owen saw me first thing and scheduled surgery for his lunch hour. Office called me and doctor consulted with me before the end of the work day.

Description of Work
Emergency surgery on cat. Tumor removed and 2nd tumor investigated. Sample sent to lab for testing.

09/04/2013

They had everything ready when I walked into the offiice. They were extremely busy at the front desk, but they immediately took care of me knowing that I was there only to purchase the flea meds. Very nice and efficient people.

Description of Work
I purchased flea/tick medication

03/23/2013

It was very clean, the vet was nice and they were reasonably priced when compared to other vets in the area. They were fast and on time and had good demeanor.

Description of Work
I have used Howland Animal Community Hospital.

Category veterinarian

We are a full service veterinary hospital. Our services range from routine exams and vaccinations, to advanced orthopedic surgeries.

NA