Hayco Remodelers Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2010

At HAYCO we offer only the highest quality product at the most competitive prices with an unsurpassed customer service department. Our skilled craftsmen have over a 100 years combined experience and HAYCO is celebrating our 25th year in business! All work is performed by our own professional crews. Each job is monitored by an on-site foreman with a written workmanship warranty provided for each project. Hayco Remodeler's Inc. also stands behind all manufacturer's warranties. The Highest Quality materials, Excellent Service, Experienced Craftsmen and Excellent Value... that is the HAYCO guarantee. Additional contact names -Donald Hayda....

Veteran Drywall Co.

We are a small, 2-4 person crew, Veteran owned drywall company. I started out as a union carpenter who did commercial work, hanging drywall and metal studs, and ended up transitioning into a business for myself. Im a Us army veteran who did construction for 6 years while in the service. I love helping people and doing quality work, i make sure that i hire and have help that has the same mindset.

Offers by Veteran Drywall Co. on Angi
Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio

At Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio, we offer quality roofing and gutter services to ensure that your home looks amazing and functions perfectly. We are committed to The Klaus Roofing Way- which guarantees quality and care during every step of your roofing project. Whether you need a roof repair, a roof replacement, or new gutters, Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio is here to provide high-performance products and tools, modern roofing techniques, and clear communication. We proudly serve all of Northern Ohio. Including Cleveland, Youngstown, and the Akron-Canton area. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio on Angi
A&W Drywall & Plaster Repair

34+ years of Drywall & Plaster Repair. Specializing in matching of textures or making walls and ceilings smooth and ready for paint.

08/22/2017

Excellent! Clean up was great! They came back the next day for a quality check and fixed something they weren't happy with

Description of Work
Roof tear down overhang rebuild

thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure to serve you.

04/10/2016

Very reasonable estimate for new roof and siding. I preferred different siding product from what Hayco rep recommended and he indicated they would be happy to obtain and install the product I preferred. Ultimately decided on another company for this project because they were certified installers of the product I preferred. I have seen Hayco though installing roofs on two houses in my neighborhood.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for new roof and siding.

06/20/2015

Beautiful roof, good price, wonderful job. Owner was great to work with regarding all our questions.

Description of Work
New Roof

07/30/2014

Hayco responded promptly to my request for a quote and provided a written estimate on the spot. The representative was professional and polite. He listened to what I wanted and didn't try to talk me into replacing the entire roof on my house, which I was not financially prepared to do at this time. They did exactly what I asked for and didn't pressure me for additional work, although the garage roof did need more boards replaced than expected, as it was the original roof. Ed explained the situation to me as they discovered it and gave me a good estimate of the additional cost. They arrived on the job when expected and worked diligently, getting the job done in less than a day, including a short delay for addtional material. Ed came the following day and did the inside repairs on the ceiling. The entire crew worked efficiently and were respectful of my property. One thing that impressed me from the start was their "can do" attitude. I had two other contractors look at the job and they didn't seem to want to tackle it without a lot of extra work.

Description of Work
Replaced old garage roof; put new rubber roof over flat sunroom roof; repaired ceiling damage inside sunroom due to water leaks.

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing

01/16/2014

Our roof looks beautiful!!!!Would definitely use this company again. Great job!!!!

Description of Work
Perfect!!! They were right on time & work was done in one day with a crew of 10 workers. The next day the owner came by to check things out with us.

12/03/2013

.They did a nice job, hauled everything away and cleaned up around house when done. THE ROOF LOOKS GREAT AND NO LEAKS . Boss on job and crew were good.He came back next day to check everything and double check around house for anything they missed.

Description of Work
replaced roof. Removed old roofing and installed new roof.

Category remodeling,roofing

07/15/2013

Hayco was absolutely great. Dave gave us a 10% friend discount, plus he gave us a $500 off complete roofing coupon, that was going to be distributed in the upcoming Town Shopper. Dave was great!!! He came out and walked around the house and did a ballpark price of what it would be. We accepted his offer. He came out on the 8th with about 10 guys and they just did a phenomenal job. They were here right at 8:00 when they said they would be here and they worked straight through until 4:30 and it was done. They didn't have to come back or anything. They only took one small break and that was for lunch and 5 would switch on and 5 would switch off eating lunch. It was good. At the end of the project, they walked all around our home with magnets, picking up loose nails & old shingles & debris. Dave, who sold us the roof, came back the next day to see how things went and to see if we were pleased with everything, and we were very pleased!! We gave him half of the money when he was here the first time, and when the job was completed, he wanted to make sure everything was okay and then he came back for the other half of the money. They're great!!!! I would use them the next time, there's no doubt. They came when they said they were going to come., cleanup was great, and the roof looks beautiful. What was quoted in the estimate is what was done. I'd say A on price because we've had other people come out and look at it and gave us a higher price and even the guy across the street from me came over and looked at the roof and loved it. His roof didn't look as well as ours and he just had it put on a year ago and really liked the guy who did ours. They were fast and good. Even my neighbor was shocked at how fast they took off the old roofing and put on the new roof. Complete teamwork is what makes this company great. Excellent company.....excellent workers...excellent price for a 50 year warranty roof. WORK PERFORMED: We used GAF Timberline Lifetime High Definition Shingles, in Barkwood color. Fiberglass shingles, dimensional GAF, as atated above, flash chimney, install roof vents, install drip edge, applied 30 lb. synthetic felt paper, tear off of old roof, installed ice & water shield on all leading edges & valleys. Clean up & haul away of all job related debris. All wood replacement, that needed replaced was an additional $40.00 per sheet, 4.50 LN. FT. The warranty if a lifetime ltd. warranty on the shingles & all qualifying GAF accessories ( Rood Deck Protection, Leak barrier, Starter strip shingles, Cobra Attic Ventilation, and Ridge cap shingles). The warranty will transfer to the new owner if you decide to sell your home.

Description of Work
Hayco Home Re-modelers did our roof. They put our roof on.

[member name removed] It was a pleasure meeting you both and creating a great relationship. I am honored that you think so highly of us. It is always our intention to give an honest price for quality products. AND we ALWAYS treat homeowners as family, not customers. Thank you for the trust. We want to be your contractor for life. Dave @ Hayco Remodelers

12/07/2012

They were very courteous and extremely punctual. They even became good friends with my dog Gracie. She doesn't care for most men but she took a liking to the gentlemen who did the work. I met with Dave who gave me an estimate that was much lower than any other that I had received. I was a little leary at first because of the difference in price but after seeing the samples and his description of what they planned to do-I accepted his offer. They put in insulation and siding. They started on Wednesday and finished the following Tuesday with installing the new gutters. I plan to have additional work done in the spring and I have spoke to them about doing the work for me. I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
My home was built in 1951. It was starting to show its age. I was debating whether to paint or do siding. After seeing what Hayco did with the siding and gutter replacement my house looks 100% better. We are not done but we are waiting until spring to finish the other work.

Category gutter repair,siding

We are humble and, as always, grateful , for the opportunity to earn your trust. We always try to maintain affordability without compromising quality. It is so important to exceed your expectations in all aspects. We truly feel with every project, we gain friends, not clients.

10/05/2012

I had Don and the guys come to my home and put on a new roof, including shingles and new wood. They came to my home promptly in the morning at 7am, and were finished by 2pm. They were $3000 dollars cheaper than competitors estimates, very timely, quick on the job, and the quality of the work is great. I will definitely use them in the future for such work. Thanks!

Description of Work
New Roofing on my home.

Category remodeling,roofing

07/26/2007

It was great. They came out, gave a very reasonable and on target estimate. Got to work immediately, even came back when we had a few questions, after they were done.

Description of Work
They completely redid the siding on our house. We started at the same time, as a person down the street who went with a different company and finished weeks before they did. It looks amazing.

Category siding

Siding, roofing, windows, doors, kitchen, bath & interior.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available