Stanley Steemer

With Angi since August 2010

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Buckeye Elite is pleased to work with the Hancock County Heartland Board of Realtors to service your radon needs. Buying or selling a house? We want radon testing and mitigation to be hassle free for you and the realtor.

I specialize in wood, tile, and vinyl floor installation and floor/subfloor remediation. I also custom design patterned wood floor coverings and wall coverings!!!! Herringbone, Geometric, Etc... Let's create the floor of your dreams! Bathroom/Kitchen renovations are a HUGE value boost that we can outfit your home with as well. Call today for a free estimate! Big or small! My phone rings 24/7. If I’m not available at the time, you will hear from me within the hour.

06/08/2017

Great! In and out quickly and the carpet looked and smelled great!

Description of Work
Living room, hallway, and bedroom carpet cleaned and deoderized.

04/17/2017

Very well.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/20/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets |

12/23/2013

Steam cleaned carpet in great room, hall and stairs. The man arrived promptly at the appointed time and did a professional job. The carpet looked great and the "traffic" lanes were gone.

06/05/2012

We really like them a lot and have been pleased with how well they clean our carpets. They are excellent, they are well known, I figured they would do a good job and I have used them before over the years.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer to clean our carpets. We got a special for $129.00. They did all my bedrooms, dinning room and living room. They did about five rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing and flooring sales & installation.