WIREWORKS

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2006

Owner Operated. Hourly Rate, Service Call, and Travel Time Applies. Overtime for weekends, or after 4:00 PM. Call for rates....

CNE Electrical Contractors

Check our reviews on Home Advisor and Google Electrical Contractors for all Residential, Commercial, Industrial and High Voltage needs. We are locally owned and operated with over 20 years experience. We provide unmatched customer service. We take pride in our professionalism and cleanliness on our job sites. Call us today for your free estimate! We look forward to doing business with you!

ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc.

ESP ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS IS A FULL SERVICE CONTRACTOR FROM LOW VOLTAGE TO HIGH VOLTAGE. WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WE DO NOT USE SUB CONTRACTORS. WE ARE LICENSED WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. (OH LIC. 45431) WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND DISCOVER. WE GUARANTEE ALL ARE WORK.

Offers by ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc. on Angi
Berea Electric

Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone.

11/01/2016

It was a successful visit ... All lines were working when he left.

Description of Work
Office telephone lines weren't working. Charlie Berger came out the same day as service call and got us back up and running.

07/23/2015

Charlie was great! He showed up on time, diagnosed the various problems, and had everything up and running within two hours. He was knowledgeable, professional, and priced his services very fairly. I absolutely recommend him to anyone with phone/wiring issues!

Description of Work
Rewired alarm so that DSL did not go through alarm without a filter. Installed whole-house phone filter for better phone/DSL service. Installed dedicated DSL line.

Category phone wiring

Great to work for and with, Love my job when people are so nice. Thanks for the work.

01/17/2015

Charlie was excellent to talk to and work with. I wanted a new cable run to the master bedroom. He talked about options and we made an appointment to have him give me a quote. Charlie returned my call promptly and provided follow-up communication via Angies list to confirm our phone conversation and appointment timing. I was also pulling new electric and had the electrician over a week before my a...

Description of Work
Install new cable run.

08/29/2013

It went well. The electrician that does the sub-contracting with them did the projects in my house and he's very efficient and he knows what he's doing. I'm happy with the overall price as well as the other jobs. They made one mistake the inspector caught and they had to come back and fix it.

Description of Work
I used Wireworks to do an electrical panel and replace the outside server.

Category electrician

01/15/2013

Mr. Berger was prompt and very professional. He was extremely knowledgeable when it came to addressing our problem. He had the job all figured out before he went to work, so there were no surprises. We are very pleased with the outcome of the work that was done and would definitely contract with Wireworks again.

Description of Work
Mr. Berger added an additional cable tv outlet and moved my phone line.

Category phone wiring,cable tv service

INSTALLATION OF SAMSUNG TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, FULL SCALE LOW VOLTAGE WIRING FOR TELEPHONES, DATA WIRING CAT5E OR CAT 6, RG6 CABLE TV. FIBER OPTIC CABLING. REPAIRS & TROUBLE SHOOTING TELEPHONE PROBLEMS.