OHIO PORCELAIN RESURFACING

PO BOX 361

Wadsworth, OH 44281

11/02/2022

Kevin W.

After 2 years, the tub began peeling in 5 places. Instead of offering to repair at no charge, he wanted $125 to repair the defects. The tub was out of warranty (warranty was only for one year). Lesson learned, find someone who gives a much longer warranty than Ohio Porcelain.

Description of Work
Bathtub Refinished

08/17/2018

LINDA J H.

Tom showed up on time (window was 2 hours). Had him look at both fiberglass tubs, but only one needed repaired. The finished job was excellent! I can't tell where the chips were. Tom was very friendly and answered all my questions, including my question on grab bars.

Description of Work
Repair 2 chips on a fiberglass tub

05/20/2017

Laura R.

Great. You can't tell where the fix was made. He cleaned it with special cleaner and then waxed the finish on sides. It looks great and happy you avoid replacing the tub.

Description of Work
Fix a deep chip in our acrylic garden tub and polish/ deep clean.

10/29/2016

Marlene W.

They did a fine job.

Description of Work
resurface our bathtub

07/28/2016

ALETTA S.

They did a very good job, and came when they said they would. There were 3 minute areas that were uncovered and they came and fixed them.

Description of Work
The provider resurfaced our bathtub. It used to be pink, and they resurfaced it in white.

07/19/2016

Regina B.

Description of Work
Resurfaced Bathtub. Very pleased. My tub looks like new again!

06/01/2016

Theresa K.

Description of Work
"Tom was absolutely awesome. My 60 year old tub looks brand new. The price was great. Tom was on time, professional, and a pleasure to meet. I would recommend him to my neighbors, family , and friends. | | "

02/03/2016

James K.

Description of Work
Ohio Porcelain Resurfacing stripped and refinished our bathtub. Tom showed up on time. Worked quickly and efficiently. The process took about 3-4 hrs. The results were excellent. The tub had been refinished before by a previous owner and had numerous chips and blisters, along with discoloring. It now looks nearly new. (I would suggest doing this during weather that you can leave the windows open. The fumes from the stripping agent are quite strong.) We are very pleased with the quality of the finished product and the process went very well. If you are comparing prices, check the terms of the warrantee. This is one reason we went with OPR.

10/12/2015

Ann K.

Job was done as agreed on. Provider on time very personable. Have hired him before and would definitely employ him again and recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Stripped and reglazed 50+ yr. old bathtub

06/30/2015

Deborah K.

Description of Work
Actually I had them do work back in 2002 and assume they are still in business. They repaired air voids and chips on my fiberglass white tub/shower unit. I was very pleased with their work and I'm thinking of using them again.

04/14/2015

Claude B.

The gentleman who came out was prompt, courteous and did a great job. The pricing was fair and I would definitely recommend them as well as use them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
They refinished a bathtub for us.

02/04/2015

Bob B.

Description of Work
Tom repaired a crack in the acrylic material of my shower enclosure caused by a shaving mirror that had fallen. The job took about an hour and was flawless. You would never know that it had been damaged. Tom did a great job and cleaned up all the mess from the sanding etc. I would highly recommend this company.

05/31/2014

Gary C.

Description of Work
Great job and friendly. Would use them again.

08/10/2013

Bill R.

He arrived as scheduled and quickly evaluated that he could perform the repair. He worked very neatly and methodically to repair the crack. He was able to match the color extremely well even though the shower was over 20-years old. If this repair could not have been done, we were facing an expensive tear-out and replacement project.

Description of Work
Filled and blended a long crack in the base of our acrylic one-piece shower on our second floor. We were concerned that the crack would allow water to leak into the ceilings below.

07/11/2013

patricia m W.

A M A Z I N G!! I couldn't be more pleased. He showed up when he said he would, repaired a hole in the tub so that you can't see where the hole was. It is perfect!

Description of Work
repair a hole in a fiberglass bathtub

12/20/2012

Theresa T.

Arrived on time and did the work as agreed. The tubs looked like new and look the same after 6 months. I have recommended them to many friends as I live in an older neighborhood.

Description of Work
Restored two 1932 tubs. One was typical with one side exposed and the other was 6 foot corner type tub with 2 sides exposed.

08/10/2011

Lee H.

Everything went like clockwork. We live in an old house, and over the years the bottom of the bathtub has become stained and discolored. So we decided to do something about it. When we set up the appointment, the company told us that someone would come between 10 and 11 o'clock and stay about 4 hours. At 9:00, Tom called to say he would be here in about an hour. He showed up at 10:15 and proceeded to resurface the tub, put on a gray primer coat and then a final white coat. He also caulked the bottom and sides of the bathtub. He told us that for an extra $25, he would give us a non-skid surface on the bottom so that we wouldn't have to use a bathmat any more. So we selected that option. Around 2:15, he was finished, gathered up all his equipment, and left.

Description of Work
One person from the company came to our house and resurfaced and re-caulked the bathtub.

06/21/2011

PATRICIA AND ROBERT J.

It turned out great. They showed up on time and did very high quality work. Their price was very reasonable. I would recommend them to others as well as use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They stripped and installed a new finish on my bath tub.

06/09/2005

DIANA R.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE USED THEM AND HE IS VERY EFFICIENT.

Description of Work
TOUCHED UP PORCELAIN SINK.

02/11/2004

MIKE & SUSAN A.

CAN'T TELL THE REPAIRED AREAS FROM THE REST OF THE TUB. WE HAD THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NECESSARY TO RESURFACE THE ENTIRE TUB. IN THIS CASE, IT WASN'T. GREAT RESULTS, IN OUR OPINION.

Description of Work
REPAIRED FOUR CHIPPED AREAS IN A WHITE PORCELAIN BATH TUB.

04/25/2000

LINDA J H.

VERY FRIENDLY, GIVES GREAT HELPFUL ADVICE

Description of Work
REPAIRED CHIPS AND CRACKS IN BOTH SHOWER AND TUB-