Dale's Pest Control

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

4.3

4860 Pineview Dr

Vermilion, OH 44089

We are a family owned & operated business, our over head is low so we can pass the savings on to you. There is only two of us, a lot of people like. We can quote usually over the phone & payment is due upon service. Though bed bugs, roaches & ants may take several treatments, so we make payment

06/11/2020

Christy L.

I was referred to Dale's Pest Control by several neighbors due to their efficiency and effectiveness in dealing with spiders/bugs on lakefront property. They carried active Ohio certification and used all of their own equipment to service my home needs. I was pleasantly surprised that both co-owners were spraying another neighbors' home so they offered to quote & squeeze me in on the same day. They were both pleasant, professional, and family-oriented when it came to my adult children. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Exterior spiders & bugs due to lakefront property

06/07/2017

G Anders L.

It went extremely well. They identified the problem, thoroughly explained the situation as well options to proceed. They are trained and fully credentialed by the State of Ohio. They came prepared with the necessary materials and equipment (in our case a remote camera to view our duct work) to effectively complete the job.

Description of Work
Rodent infestation, babies birthed in ductwork

Category pest control

Thank you for your comment and business. But most of all we are glad to assist and help with our training and technology. Most of all, is to see and make a customer happy, informed and comfortable. Thanks again and hope you have a great summer.

03/13/2017

Brandy S.

I contacted this business because they are local and I like to support local businesses. I made an appointment and later called to cancel because something came up. That interaction was professional and he thanked me for calling in advance. I let them know I will reschedule when I knew for a fact that I would be home. The next day I received 2 phone calls from them which I could not answer because I was in a meeting so I politely responded via text that I was not able to be home today for service. That was followed by them offering me a discount for today only which again I politely declined because I was not home. What followed next was rude and very unprofessional - I was insulted and accused of "playing with bugs" so they would no longer help me. If a BUSINESS can not understand that people have to work then good riddance.

Description of Work
Update: the owner has now threatened to sue me because I left a bad review!!

Category pest control

We never done work for her"[Member Name Removed]". Was removed from Facebook and local police were involved with her. She got it for slander and can face more serious consequences if she still appeares she is here to. Well I want this dismissed or I will and will be contacting the local police. She and Angie's list could face consequences as well.

11/08/2014

Renee C.

I called deals pest control on Friday around 2:30 PM I spoke to him for quite a wild because of my situation I was very unsure of it so I asked many questions and I got many guarantees. We made an appointment for 1 o'clock on Saturday which is 1108 2014 they never showed up. I waited until 115 and I called them no answer I called again at 1:30 I got a short text message if you minutes later stating that they were in a meeting.2 o'clock came and went so I text them and ask if they were coming they replied with a message telling me that they would not be able to come that I should find somebody elseI responded with a not too happy message asking why they responded to me with the response that I had no faith in their company so they decided not to treat my house.

Description of Work
I scheduled an appointment with them after they assured me they could take care of my problem. They never showed up at the appointed time. No phone call or message.

Crisp Clean Cleaners

We are a home cleaning service. We provide quality cleaning to leave you thrilled with a clean comfortable feeling in your home. Nothing beats a fresh scent. Services we provide are as follows -Help with organizing -Help with pets and pet dander -Move in and move outs -Pet sitting -Standard cleaning and deep cleaning (prices vary on site) -Dusting -Bathroom and kitchen cleaning -Mopping -Woodwork and baseboards -Microwave cleaning -Stove and refrigerator -Clean outs for evictions (prices vary depending on furniture load) We are an elite cleaning team that works fast and efficiently. Call and schedule an appointment with us! We look forward to helping and cleaning your home!

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Clean Bee House Cleaning

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We are a mom and daughter duo and will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Additional phone 216.386.7484

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

General Pest Control, Carpet Steam Cleaning.