Mulch Madness LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

11311 Rockside Rd

Valley View, OH 44125

MULCH MADNESS, LLC, an FBE Minority Certified company, offers a wide variety of services in the Akron, Cleveland and surrounding areas including Mulch, Stone, Gravel, Landscape Materials, Commercial Snow Removal and Dump Truck Services. ONE CALL DOES IT ALL! Serving most of Northeast Ohio, we are

Michael P.
03/11/2016
Janice W.
09/09/2015
Description of Work
After reading about Sweet Peet® mulch online, I decided to it give a try, and went with Mulch Madness because their price is lower than their competitors. What I didn't know at the time is that they are NOT an officially licensed reseller of the mulch, although when asked if it is the real Sweet Peet, they said 'yes'. The delivery went smoothly, they called on the scheduled day to see if we could take delivery earlier than planned, and we agreed. Placement was exactly where we wanted as well, so regarding service they did an excellent job. However, the product itself gets an F. At first glance I didn't notice how bad it was, but after my husband moved about half of it to the front foundation area with the tractor, I looked and saw a lot of plastic and some broken glass garbage strewn throughout, as well as quite a few rocks and sticks. It looks like it's full of street sweepings that one would expect to find in leaf humus, not high quality mulch worthy of a patent. Weeds have also started sprouting even during the dry weather, even though it is supposed to be sterile. This is clearly not the Sweet Peet® that is trademarked and patented, or the original makers, Salem Organic Soils, Inc., would have gone out of business a long time ago. Now, I've got 8 cubic yards full of garbage and weeds, a product so low in quality that I wouldn't have taken it free for landfill. At the time of my purchase, the Mulch Madness website used the name 'Sweet Peat', but used the description from the real makers of the product, so they must know exactly what they are doing.
Bill F.
08/29/2015
I'd ordered the mulch on Angie's List on June 30th and was expecting a call before delivery. A truck with mulch showed up the next morning with no heads up. Quick delivery, just caught me off guard. Decided to let him dump the mulch on top of a pile of tarped over dirt (his preference due to wet ground conditions) which made the mulch pile look fairly large. I read a couple reviews where some customers felt they didn't get the amount they had ordered, so I took the time to measure mine while I was placing it around my property. I used a 17 cuft cart filled right to the very top each load. 10 yds = 270 cuft /17cuft cart = 15.88 carts of mulch. When I finished I ticked off 15.5 carts of mulch moved with the rest being unrecoverable on the ground. Quantity wise they were right on. Quality wise the mulch is average. I had some clay fill I had to pick out of some of it (probably left in the truck from a previous delivery). The wood itself was poorly ground. I ordered brown, mine looks black. I would order from them again, but then I know what I'm getting. If I want better looking mulch for a different area, then I'll look elsewhere. Service and delivery/driver were very good.
Description of Work
Provided and delivered 10 yds of mulch.
Richard T.
08/18/2015
Description of Work
We bought 11 yards of mulch. They delivered it and we spread it ourselves. They were a bit late on the delivery but the quality was high and the price was right. I would recommend these guys to anyone.
Jeffery H.
08/12/2015
Description of Work
Ordered mulch online. Price of the mulch is very competitive with other suppliers. Website was easy to use. Mulch was delivered on time and is good quality. Will use Mulch Madness in the future.
Philip L.
08/02/2015
I ordered 20 yards of mulch and 3 yards of garden soil from Mulch Madness on Saturday July 19. Orders can be made online which was convenient and I was offered a discount for my bulk mulch order. I requested delivery on Thursday July 23 and the Owner delivered the order as scheduled. The quality of the mulch and garden soil appear OK but the performance remains to be seen. If you want online ordering convenience and on-schedule delivery give Mulch Madness a try. You will not be disappointed.
Description of Work
Mulch and garden soil
Tim F.
06/25/2015
Description of Work
We ordered 12 yards of black mulch and took delivery a few days later. Everyone was polite and professional. The mulch has been down almost 1 month now and everything still looks great. We plan to use them again next year.
Tom S.
06/02/2015
This seemed like a great find. An online retailer of bulk mulch that was inexpensively priced. The problem was that I got the worst quality mulch I've ever seen. I could tell right away that it seemed old and dried out. I was angry at the time it was delivered, but I couldn't be sure that it would work as badly as it looked. I'm now writing this review a year later to tell you that it was as bad if not worse. I always put mulch on very thick. In the areas exposed to sun, it did not last one season. It had disintegrated, and weeds were popping through by September. I've had other local supply houses' mulch last a FULL two years in those same spots without an issue. Although I admit that it's difficult to measure the size of a pile, but I am certain that they delivered less than the amount of mulch I ordered. I always order the same amount, and this was a significantly smaller pile than I'm used to. I truly regret not picking up the phone to complain. I will never use Mulch Madness again. I strongly recommend that you do not either. Frankly, I'm shocked to see that they are getting A ratings. Evidently, they said good mulch to some people. And for the record, I'm not a picky customer. I use Angies List regularly to find all sorts of companies. This is the first time I've submitted a negative review for any company.
Description of Work
Delivered 12 yards of mulch.
Cheryl B.
05/31/2015
Dealing with Mulch Madness was perfect. I ordered online in the evening, and about one hour later, I received a confirmation of my order and a request to make a payment. After doing this, the mulch promptly showed up at my house the following day.
Description of Work
Provide and deliver mulch.
Tracy C.
05/21/2015
Description of Work
I ordered nine cubic yards of mulch. They delivered it promptly and where directed. The mulch is very nice quality.
Karthikeeyan R.
08/28/2014
Keith H.
07/28/2014
James V.
06/27/2014
Description of Work
10 yds of black mulch.
lawn service, mulch
BILL A.
06/24/2014
Everything went well including the driver being willing to make several dumps in different locations on the property which allowed for an easier spreading of the material. Would not hesitate to use them again!
Description of Work
Delivered 16 yards of mulch
Steven A.
06/10/2014
Seamless process. I set up all the details online and they delivered on the date they said they would.
Description of Work
Delivered 6 yards of mulch.
Jennifer G.
02/02/2014
These guys were great! I needed a lot of mulch this year, and they were responsive, helpful, and always on time. I would highly recommend!
Description of Work
Provide mulch and dirt for yard project.
Terri O.
06/26/2013
They were timely, they were quick to delivery. They had it available the way that I wanted it. They were reasonably priced.
Description of Work
Mulch Madness LLC provided me mulch.
Dick R.
06/14/2013
He does a nice job. He is responsible.
Description of Work
He mows and trims for me weekly.
lawn service

Chevelle Transport

Chevelle Transport is a dedicated service professional looking to handle your hauling needs with ease. We are timely and professional and focused on customer satisfaction. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Black Diamond Junk Removal

Black Diamond Junk Removal makes the junk removal process easy and stress free. Just point at what needs to go and we’ll haul it away!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Junk Tossers, LLC

Here at Junk Tossers LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Bulk Junk Removal, Estate and Whole House Clean Out, Storage Locker Clean Out, Demolition, Shed Removal. We offer reasonable prices and scheduling. All work is tailored to the particular needs of every customer. Truck size and equipment are selected per job to save customers money. We help customers clean up and restart their lives moving forward. This is an owner-operated business.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Mulch Sales, Stone, GravelSnow Plowing, Bulk Road Salt Delivery, Dump Truck Service