A.G.I. Pro Services

Founded 1947 • With Angi since January 2011

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now

window cleaning (108)window replacement (18)gutter cleaning (18)pressure washing (14)dryer vent cleaning (10)pest control (1)blind cleaning (8)siding companies (4)

11/16/2021

Leo K.

I've used A.G.I. for years to clean my windows, and have always been very satisfied with their work. When I found out they were also offering pest control services, I was ecstatic. I have been wanting to switch pest companies for a long time, but didn't want to end up with another unreliable company. I knew that wouldn't be a problem with A.G.I, and the $200 fall special saved me some money. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control, window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

11/11/2021

Mike B.

A friend recommended AGI to us when we mentioned an issue with spiders and other creepy crawlies making their way into the house with the cooler weather. We gave them a call and the fall special was exactly what we needed. They showed up when they said they would and were very knowledgeable about the process and product. The treatment will last 6 months, so we won’t have to deal with this issue in the spring when it warms up again. For $200 it’s well worth it. After talking with them I’m definitely going to have them back out to take care of some other projects I just don’t have the time for. I can’t recommend the guys enough!

Description of Work
Foundation Treatment

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning, siding, window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

08/05/2021

MARGARET S.

Excellent company! Came to give an estimate right away. Moved deck furniture, power washed, replace a couple boards, stained with premium sealant, and will be putting furniture back. Very responsible worker.

Description of Work
Deck cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

11/30/2020

Michael M.

Great job. It is a pleasure to deal with A GI.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/27/2020

Deborah H.

Excellent . Best company I ever worked with. Went above and beyond. My basement was spotless after. My hose had disengaged from dryer so a mess. Next year I will also hire them for my gutters.

Description of Work
Clean out dryer and hose

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

11/19/2020

Amy C.

It went well. The guys seemed thorough in checking/cleaning the gutters and downspouts. They answered our questions satisfactorily. We were pleased with our service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

10/28/2020

BARBARA B.

Company responded to my phone request for an appointment in 24 hours and scheduled service in 3 days. The very friendly two-man crew arrive right on time. They listened to my questions; clearly explained all services and pricing; and went the extra mile by not only cleaning the vents but also replacing the very old plastic tubing with a better quality, more durable aluminum tube and even providing a cage cover for the outside vent to deter rodent entry. Billing and payment was extremely easy. It is a true pleasure to work with a business that lives up to its longstanding quality reputation and puts customer satisfaction first. I will definitely be calling them for other services in the future.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/26/2020

Barbara R.

The serviceman was punctual, pleasant and professional. He explained the process and answered all my questions. The cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/21/2020

Jeffrey B.

No response to my request for estimate.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

We came out on Sept 14th to leave you an estimate at your residence and we also sent you a copy to your Angie's List inbox that day. If you check your messages you will find the copy was sent to you on the day of the estimate. It is the message attachment directly above the message I sent you today. If you would like another copy of the estimate please call the office and we will get it over to you.

09/20/2020

Deb P.

Great. In a world where contractors don't follow through, AGI did promptly and correctly. Richard came out and also had to replace the flexible duct "tin foil" hose that had pulled away from wall and because it was pulled too taught to begin with had shredded and amassed lint there and was releasing hot most air into our laundry room. Richard was knowledgeable and really easy to work with.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaned And Hose Replaced,

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/14/2020

Ernie K.

work was performed to my satisfaction on time & within price quoted I was very satisfied w quality of work.

Description of Work
pressure wash vinyl siding & roof shingles

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

08/28/2020

Charlene T.

EXCELLENT JOB!! I also got an estimate to have my windows cleaned and i will call to schedule that also. Very professional, came in with a mask on and shoe protectors.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Thank you, we at A "G.I." appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon.

07/14/2020

Jonathan W.

pressure wash house, deck and re seal deck

Description of Work
My experience with A GI was incredible. Dan and Brett came to give an estimate for my deck and I ended up getting my house washed as well. Both were very professional and a pleasure to work with. Great prices, great attention to detail. Neighbors were impressed and also decided to go with A GI. Very pleased with the end results and highly recommend!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you, We look forward to working with you again soon.

07/12/2020

Gayle H.

Beautiful. Cleaned up after, even blew out my dusty garage floor!

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

07/08/2020

David and Jackie A.

The project went very well. I had not even considered dryer vent cleaning until contacting GI cleaning. The dryer is working much better now. The gutter are clear an flowing free. A very friendly, courteous, conscientious crew.

Description of Work
Gutter and dryer vent cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/29/2020

Denise V.

Brett & Joel were awesome. Explained the procedure prior to cleaning which took a couple hours. My house afterward looked great. I can actually see out of my widows! He told me there was a lot of algae and vines growing up the siding. They even cleaned out my bird bath! Extremely reasonably priced and I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Power washed outside of my ranch home and washed exterior windows

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you. We appreciate the positive feed back. We look forward to working with you again.

06/25/2020

Elaine M.

Could not be more pleased. Brett introduced himself....he was pleasant and went right to work. I was charged the exact amount of the estimate for the power washing & made arrangements to have him come back for sealing the cement which is an extra charge, which I knew from the beginning. I always have the cement sealed which lasts for about 3 years. Everything is so clean and bright! I was so pleased, I asked him for an estimate to power wash the outside in the fall. I live in a condo, so I will have to talk to my neighbor regarding the cost. He has a long list of services which I will keep in mind for the fall! I will recommend him to family, friends and Angie's list users!

Description of Work
Power wash front stoop, sidewalk, driveway, patio, awning and patio doors.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

06/12/2020

Victor D.

Of all the quotes requested they were the quickest to get back to me and get out here. They were the lowest by far. When I booked the cleaning they were courteous and prompt in getting here to complete the job. The person who came was quick and clean up after. I could not be more pleased and for sure will be using them in the future

Description of Work
Clean Gutters and Down spouts

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thank you. We appreciate the kind and positive feedback and look forward to working with you again.

06/11/2020

vivian A.

Good job, arrived on time, professional, cleaned up debris before leaving.

Description of Work
Gutter clean out

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

06/02/2020

Michelle S.

They came early and worked efficiently. They were attentive to my concerns and addressed them right away.

Description of Work
Porch and walkway pressure washed

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/15/2020

janet S.

Great they did and excellent job and I will call them next year.

Description of Work
window washing and two storm doors.

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

09/24/2019

David H.

They were there 2 days and got the job done

Description of Work
Outside window cleaning

Category window cleaning