A.G.I. Pro Services

Founded 1947 • With Angi since January 2011

6569 Hathaway Dr

Valley View, OH 44125

Additional DBAs - D.L. Akin...

window cleaning (108)window replacement (18)gutter cleaning (18)pressure washing (14)dryer vent cleaning (10)pest control (1)blind cleaning (8)siding companies (4)

11/16/2021

Leo K.

I've used A.G.I. for years to clean my windows, and have always been very satisfied with their work. When I found out they were also offering pest control services, I was ecstatic. I have been wanting to switch pest companies for a long time, but didn't want to end up with another unreliable company. I knew that wouldn't be a problem with A.G.I, and the $200 fall special saved me some money. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control,window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

11/11/2021

Mike B.

A friend recommended AGI to us when we mentioned an issue with spiders and other creepy crawlies making their way into the house with the cooler weather. We gave them a call and the fall special was exactly what we needed. They showed up when they said they would and were very knowledgeable about the process and product. The treatment will last 6 months, so we won’t have to deal with this issue in the spring when it warms up again. For $200 it’s well worth it. After talking with them I’m definitely going to have them back out to take care of some other projects I just don’t have the time for. I can’t recommend the guys enough!

Description of Work
Foundation Treatment

Category blind cleaning,gutter cleaning,siding,window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

08/05/2021

MARGARET S.

Excellent company! Came to give an estimate right away. Moved deck furniture, power washed, replace a couple boards, stained with premium sealant, and will be putting furniture back. Very responsible worker.

Description of Work
Deck cleaning.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

11/30/2020

Mike M.

Great job. It is a pleasure to deal with A GI.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/27/2020

Deborah H.

Excellent . Best company I ever worked with. Went above and beyond. My basement was spotless after. My hose had disengaged from dryer so a mess. Next year I will also hire them for my gutters.

Description of Work
Clean out dryer and hose

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

11/19/2020

Amy C.

It went well. The guys seemed thorough in checking/cleaning the gutters and downspouts. They answered our questions satisfactorily. We were pleased with our service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

10/28/2020

BARBARA B.

Company responded to my phone request for an appointment in 24 hours and scheduled service in 3 days. The very friendly two-man crew arrive right on time. They listened to my questions; clearly explained all services and pricing; and went the extra mile by not only cleaning the vents but also replacing the very old plastic tubing with a better quality, more durable aluminum tube and even providing a cage cover for the outside vent to deter rodent entry. Billing and payment was extremely easy. It is a true pleasure to work with a business that lives up to its longstanding quality reputation and puts customer satisfaction first. I will definitely be calling them for other services in the future.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/26/2020

Barbara R.

The serviceman was punctual, pleasant and professional. He explained the process and answered all my questions. The cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/21/2020

Jeffrey B.

No response to my request for estimate.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

We came out on Sept 14th to leave you an estimate at your residence and we also sent you a copy to your Angie's List inbox that day. If you check your messages you will find the copy was sent to you on the day of the estimate. It is the message attachment directly above the message I sent you today. If you would like another copy of the estimate please call the office and we will get it over to you.

09/20/2020

Deborah P.

Great. In a world where contractors don't follow through, AGI did promptly and correctly. Richard came out and also had to replace the flexible duct "tin foil" hose that had pulled away from wall and because it was pulled too taught to begin with had shredded and amassed lint there and was releasing hot most air into our laundry room. Richard was knowledgeable and really easy to work with.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaned And Hose Replaced,

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Cleaning - Windows, Screens, Chandeliers, Rain Gutter Debris and Dryer Vent Cleaning. We also Repair Screens, Pressure Wash, Soft Wash, Roof cleaning and Treatments, Deck Restoration, Deck Staining, Deck Sealing, Concrete Sealing and soon to be offering Handyman services and Pest Control.