A & M Landscaping & Lawncare

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2007

Family owned. 3 Employes full time landscapers and 3-5 seasonal employees. Angies List customers will receive 2 free lawn mowings with seasonal contract by mentioning Angies List....

Landscapes By Terra, Inc

We help people invest in the place they spend the most time. Whether we are picking up the phone or a shovel, every member of our enterprise is aligned with the long-term success of your landscape design project. Team up with Landscapes by Terra for the finest professional landscape design in Ohio. Complement your vision with our talented designers. Then, watch it brought to life by a courteous crew that keeps your project on schedule, on budget, and leaves you awake in the dream that began to take shape with our first phone call.

Offers by Landscapes By Terra, Inc on Angi
Southern Grove Landscaping

Why work with us? Southern Grove Landscaping was established nineteen years ago, in 1986, by a graduate from Ohio State University who studied in depth what it takes to achieve perfection in your landscape surroundings. Award-winning landscapes do not just look good for one season -- an excellent landscape should transcend the season with plants chosen for our Ohio climate and accents of stonework and design variation that command attention. That's our specialty. While everyone thinks about flowers in the spring and mowing the grass in the summer, your yard needs special attention throughout the year: during the winter delicate plants should be wrapped or transferred inside; in the spring the landscaping always needs extra special care to make sure the plants and lawn start the year off right. Summer heat means that proper watering and fertilization are important to keep plants healthy, whereas in the fall, trees and shrubs begin to go dormant, so transplantation then preven ts shock to the plant and helps to ensure healthy new growth in the spring. We are pleased to announce our nineteenth anniversary of making Columbus and surrounding areas beautiful. We're humbled by the positive response we've had from our clients and we hope to make many more beautiful landscapes for you and your families to enjoy. Give us a call and we will meet with you for a free consultation at your convenience. ASSOCIATION Better Business Bureau

Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

12/27/2020

weekly lawn mowing, fertilizing, leaf removal

Description of Work
I’ve used A&M for years. They do an excellent job of cutting my lawn, fertilizing it, and leaf removal. They come like clock work every Thursday. I’ve only had problems with weeds once and they came out and applied extra weed control without charge. They never damage my property (which is something you can’t say about most lawn services). I highly recommend them and plan to continue using them in future

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

03/19/2019

A&M purchased the landscaping company that previously plowed our street. The handoff was poor and we were had no one to turn to the first time it snowed even though we we assured we there would be a seamless transition from the old company. A&M came out and helped out but raised the price and we were stuck with a bill for more services that we believe were actually performed. They then threatened ...

Description of Work
Snow Removal/Plowing

Category snow removal

09/17/2017

Came out and wrote an estimate without me having to take time off work. They wrote an estimate, we agreed on the terms, they gave me a time frame and delivered what I asked within the time frame. I'm very happy with the service!

Description of Work
Trimmed two story high honeysuckle,debris clean up from storm damage and fence repair.

Category lawn service

04/26/2017

A&M Landscaping and Lawn Care was the answer to my needs. They showed up promptly to give me an estimate, and quickly moved in to service our needs as soon as I approved their estimate. They treat the lawn with the appropriate fertilizer and other materials on an appropriate schedule, using professional equipment and techniques. And they post the lawn with appropriate signs when they use insectici...

Description of Work
Because of bad knees I was no longer able to handle fertilizing, weed killing, etc. services for our lawn.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/03/2017

Excellent, they come out and plow or spread salt when needed.

Description of Work
They handled the snow removal for our business.

Category snow removal

Full landscape, mowing & trimming, fertlization & weed control, unique bed design & installation, edging and mulching Beds, spring & fall clean up, weeding beds, cleaning gutters, retaining walls, seeding & sodding, planting, small tree & bush removal, paver patios, sidewalks, driveways, natural stone work, fix paver patios & landscape maintenance.