We Like To Move It

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2012

Delivery Service

We are a house hold goods moving company based out of Uniontown Ohio. We offer local in state moves for Residential and Commercial customers as well as Packing and Short Term Storage....

Window Genie of Canton

Licensed and insured. Fully wrapped vehicles. All employees background checked w/ picture ID. Payment is due at the completion of the job. Windows 4 Wishes gives back to the community.

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

Allied Industries

Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive.

04/07/2020

R F.

The movers referred to me harassed me continually by phone and email. Would not use Angles list again.

Description of Work
Did not hire a mover from Angles list.

08/05/2019

Laura M.

Everything was PERFECT! They spent time to understand what I wanted and picked out the perfect plants/bushes for us! They were a little bit higher than the other quote I received, but definitely well worth the money spent. I would highly recommend them and would hire them again!

Description of Work
Complete flowerbed renovation. They tore out all the old bushes/plants, tilled, laid fabric, planted new perennials & mulched.

Contasance A.

They did a wonderful job. They were friendly and very professional. Everything they did was qualified.

Description of Work
Cut down the bushes and they put rocks in the flower beds. They also sprayed the weeds.

Joan B.

It went well. Its really good my grass is all growing and its looking nice. They were really nice. They did a nice job. I referred them to my cousin.

Description of Work
They took out all my flower beds and planted grass. They leveled my floor ground.

John T.

They worked closely with us on the planning and kept us informed even when we were out of town about their progress. They also sent pictures.

Description of Work
Flower gardens.

06/13/2018

Jean K.

Very well. She was pleased with the results.

Description of Work
My 92-yr-old mother-in-law’s yard

Category lawn service

12/15/2016

Cindi W.

Great! Andy and his crew were prompt and professional. They went out of their way to make sure we beat the rain/snow that would have pushed the job to the spring and I am very thankful. His price was so reasonable that after seeing the amount of work involved and how late they stayed to get it done, I felt compelled to add a bonus! Worth every penny and I will definitely be calling on him for this and other services next year.

Description of Work
Leaf and white pine needle clean up from 120 trees on an acre of ground.

Category lawn service

In State Moving Services, Household Moving Services, Packing and Short Term Storage

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal