Prestige Door, LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since February 2019

Get the best garage door repair and installation services in Akron, Canton and Northeast Ohio from the experts at Prestige Door, LLC. We offer same-day repair service on garage doors and garage door openers. We use only the highest quality garage doors, door opening systems and support materials from reputable manufacturers like Haas Door, LiftMasters, Genie, C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton. We understand you have many different garage door companies to choose from when you need to replace, repair or service your existing garage door or garage door opening system. That's why we have dedicated ourselves to building a reputation of putting our customers first and always striving for nothing less than your complete satisfaction when the job is done....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+164 more images

Garage Door Installation in Cuyahoga Falls

Garage Door Installation in Cuyahoga Falls

garage doors2020
16x7 Wayne Dalton Colonial Panel Design - Model Number #8300 With Prarie One windows.

garage doors (43)

09/16/2022

Bonnie S.

Excellent service for reasonable price.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2022

07/06/2022

H H.

Very responsive and did a great job.

Description of Work
Needed spring replaced

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review our company. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

11/27/2021

Lori H.

On time and corrected multiple problems for a very reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

10/26/2020

Debra H.

we thought initially that it was a great job. Here we find out that the spring was put on backwards.

Description of Work
Garage door would not close

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

We are so sorry to hear about this. Just so you know, If a spring is installed backwards, the door will not open or close at all, which you would have noticed right away when the spring was installed 15 months ago. It sounds like the spring may have been defective, which would be fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. We would be happy to stop by and replace the spring at no charge. We would love to speak with you more about this.

09/22/2020

Rob T.

The service was prompt and professional. Garage is working like new.

Description of Work
Replaced both springs and cables for garage door.

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

06/22/2020

Bob H.

Great service and very professional

Description of Work
replaced garage door and operator

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad we were able to help you with your garage door needs!

06/05/2020

Diane N.

Our garage door spring broke on a Sunday afternoon. We chose Prestige Door because of the positive reviews on Angie's List. The reviews were spot on! Kevin contacted us within minutes of submitting a request. Kevin repaired our garage door the very next day and the cost of the service was very reasonable. We will definitely use this service in the future for repairs!

Description of Work
Garage door spring broke and needed replaced.

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

We are so glad we were able to solve your problem in a timely manner! Thank you so much for your kind words and great review. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

03/31/2020

Faith O.

Awesome work done by the Technician, Kevin S! Kevin gave me two options and his replacement of parts inside the motorized unit was fabulous and the garage door is in great working order now. Pricing was great and Kevin’s can do attitude showed he knew how to do his job well. Planning on hiring Prestige Door services for another job.

Description of Work
Replacement of parts of electrical motor unit

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

We are so glad we were able to meet your expectations! Thank you so much for your kind words, review, and recommendation! That's amazing! We look forward to helping you with any of your future garage door needs!

03/20/2020

Rosemary C.

Very well. All work was performed on time and very well. Absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring & rollers.

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

We're glad we were able to meet your expectations! We're grateful for your review and business! Thank you!

02/24/2020

Roger B.

Spring broke late Saturday night. Kevin was able to come out early on Sunday and replaced both springs. Very responsive and awesome service!

Description of Work
Replace broken spring on garage door.

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our company! We're so glad you were satisfied with our service and look forward to working with you in the future!

02/22/2020

Bob K.

Very timely and efficient. Explanation of repair to be done was very informative.

Description of Work
Garage Door - Repair

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with Prestige Door. We appreciate your feedback!

01/29/2020

Scott F.

Installer was extremely polite and knowledgeable. Installer called before arriving and arrived when he said and completed work in the time time that he had stated. He helped me to set the system up and made sure to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
garage door opener installation

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/13/2020

Garry S.

Kevin did a very professional job on replacing my old operator. He was able to come out quickly and was finished in about two hours. He was very neat and organized.The new operator is great and extremely quiet. I am very pleased with everything. I will happily refer Prestige Door to those homeowners in my HOA.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door operator.

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/12/2020

deneen M.

Got a really quick response to my request which was greatly appreciated. The tech was able to service the door on the same day. I also needed replacement remotes, which he had on his truck. Very convenient! Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Garage Door - Repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

01/11/2020

Carletta H.

Very Well! Kevin was excellent and very prompt!

Description of Work
Garage door spring tightened

Work Completed On 01/11/2020

01/04/2020

Dan H.

Kevin was unbelievably professional and very informative with his product and repair done to my garage door. He gave me updates as far as how close he was to arriving to my house to start repairs and arrived in a timely fashion. The repair he did took no time at all and he explained everything to me. Kevin gave me an honest and fair estimate over the phone and he was right at the number he told me. I highly recommend Prestige Door for all your garage door needs

Description of Work
Garage Door - Repair

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

12/21/2019

Thomas C.

Perfect! Also asked for a quote for a new garage door.

Description of Work
New garage door opener.

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

12/20/2019

Debra H.

I called at 1:00 and he came at around 3:00. Very prompt service, friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Garage door would not close.

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

Thanks for reviewing our company. We appreciate your feedback very much!

12/07/2019

wendell A.

Perfectly! I spoke with them late in the day. They came the next day. They did the work that day. The door works like new. I could not ask for better service.

Description of Work
Garage Door - Repair

Work Completed On 12/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We're so happy you chose Prestige Door and glad to hear the repairs went well and the door is working better now. Thanks again!

Linda A.

answered all questions, provided a solution for my enhanced web connection, finished with providing security code implementation. very satisfied.

Description of Work
new/repair garage door opener

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

Thanks for the great review! We hope your new garage door opener continues to keep you satisfied. If you need our help in the future, please don't hesitate to call us. :o)

Barbara S.

Perfect. Kevin was quick, professional, and super nice. Certainly would call him again and refer to neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
replace lights on door opener. Sync opener to car. oil rollers

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

Thank you for saying that. Kevin is a valued employee and really does try to go above and beyond to serve our customers. I'll make sure he sees your comments. I'm sure it will mean a lot to him.

Ric J.

Kevin was able to schedule a time the next day I contacted him. On the day of the appointment I was texted with the approximate time Kevin would arrive and a little later he called to let me know when he would be there. My problem was that my original opener would open the garage door in the middle of extremely cold nights and it eventually got worse and would not keep the door closed some days regardless of what adjustments were made. We decided it was best to replace the old opener instead of fixing individual issues as they came up. Kevin was efficient, professional and a very pleasant fellow to deal with. The new opener was installed in a very timely fashion and the price was well within reason. The new genie opener is quieter than my old craftsman model and runs much smoother. I would not hesitate to contact Prestige Door again for any further business and highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
We needed the garage door opener either repaired or replaced.

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

Thank you so much your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. We are so pleased to hear you were happy with Kevin's service and your new Genie garage door opener.

11/20/2019

Susan Y.

I received a quick response and was able to schedule same day service. Kevin arrived promptly at the agreed upon time, preceded by texts to indicate his arrival time. I found him to be knowledgeable and professional in diagnosing the problem and offering a couple solutions. Fortunately, although buying an entire new garage door opener to replace our 17-year old model was an option, he was able to remove the broken parts and replace them instead, saving me quite a bit of money. At no point did he pressure me towards the more expensive option, and he did not mind answering my questions but rather provided clear explanations. He then very quickly and efficiently removed the broken parts and installed the replacement parts, reassembling the motor and realigning the chain. This was followed by an inspection of the rails and lubrication of all pertinent parts of the garage door opener assembly. The entire transaction was efficient, professional and honest. I would not hesitate to hire Prestige Doors in the future. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
We needed to have the main gear assembly inside the garage door opener replaced and the chain realigned on the track.