HouseCalls Professional Pet Grooming

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2013

HouseCalls is a Professional Pet Grooming business established in 2001. I have been a groomer for over 35 years and LOVE what I do! HouseCalls serves the needs of pet people who prefer a more one on one grooming experience for their pets within the security of their own home environment and provides a unique experience for all pets I personally practice Holistic Medicine and do NOT require vaccines. HouseCalls is an ideal service, providing accommodations for pets who have difficulty traveling or are overwhelmed by a traditional grooming shop. HouseCalls service is also ideal for cats! Cats require special considerations when being groomed and a bond with their groomer. Something most grooming shops are just not set up for, and due to time restraints and space limitations usually cannot provide. I have developed grooming skills with cats far beyond the scope of your basic Dog/Cat grooming shop and a loving style of grooming which encompasses a cats physiological needs. HouseCalls has a proud reputation for working with dogs & cats that have a dis-stain for grooming, groomers or have medical issues. I have a puppy grooming training program that will make your new pet love grooming and these training techniques can also positively influence your home training efforts. HouseCalls service is done in a quiet portion of your home where hair can be easily cleaned up once grooming is completed. You are encouraged but not required to be a part of the new grooming experience for your pet. Occasionally comforting your pet and encouraging them is helpful. ** Bathing facilities must be provided if bathing is necessary or desired. Cats generally do not need baths and can only be bathed after a few visits and a strong trust is established. HouseCalls is an ideal option for; * Pet parents that want their pets to have the most ideal grooming experience possible! *Privileged pets! *Pets that need one on one attention or have special needs! *Cats that will Always do better at home! *Holistic Pets *Elderly clients who do not drive. Housecalls is reasonably priced, reliable and dedicated to your pets positive and pleasant grooming experience and your 100% satisfaction. I offer a 15 % Senior Discount and other monthly specials. Thank you for considering HouseCalls for your professional pet grooming needs! Lisa Hamilton Owner/ Operator...

12/09/2017

I was very pleased with Lisa's professionalism and the quality of her work. She was gentle and cared for my dog's comfort. My Scottish terrier looks great! I will definitely hire her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dog grooming

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with Emy! She is a wonderful girl! Thanks! Lisa H.

07/03/2017

Great! Very caring and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed nails for 1 dog and 4 cats

07/03/2017

Very caring and patient with all my animals

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed dogs and 3 cats nails.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank You so much Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the great review! It was a pleasure grooming your wonderful group of fur babies! Can't wait to visit again!

06/20/2017

Dogs looked awesome and their stress level was very low because they were groomed in their own home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dogs groomed

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank You! The girls were both delightful to work on and I cannot wait to see them later this month!

07/21/2016

Lisa is gentle, compassionate and truly loves animals. The experience is so much less stressful to your pet when grooming is done in the home. My cats AND my dog hate the car, and this saves both them and me stress -- them, the car ride and other animals, and me the stress of getting 5 animals groomed. I have used Lisa for over a year and a half and have always been delighted with her work. She is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lisa trimmed my dog's nails and also two of my cats' nails. She has also groomed and dematted my Persian cat in the past.

CATEGORY pet grooming

HouseCalls does full professional grooming on any and all breeds.This includesBathing,Brushing,Clipping,Mat Removal,Coat Thinning,Trimming,HandScissoring,Nail Trims,Ear Care & Hair removal, Training to accept grooming and even enjoy it! Housecalls also provides dog training services!

Bathing for Large breeds...... UNLESS Hot & Cold water can be provided.

Satisfaction