Fish Window Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2010

We do all types of window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. All of our cleaners are uniformed, background checked employees. All our work is guaranteed and we are licensed, bonded, and insured. The appearance of your home is very important to you and it's important to us too! That's why we work hard to make your windows, gutters, chandeliers, and more sparkle. We even take care of your home while we're working by wearing fresh, clean shoe covers and using absorbent cloth pads as we clean to protect your floors. Our cleaning products are environmentally-friendly so you and your family, including your pets, don't have to worry about harsh fumes. You'll love the way your clean windows brighten your home! We clean interior and exterior windows for homes and businesses up to 3 stories. We can customize our cleaning programs to meet your needs, schedule, and budget. We truly care about whether or not you're happy with our services. That's why we offer a We are committed to customer satisfaction. We're professional. Our uniformed cleaners are licensed, bonded, and insured. We are easy to work with and hassle-free. We do not require any written contracts. We show up as scheduled....

Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi
Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi

08/20/2020

Fish Window Cleaning did an excellent job on our home. We had them pressure wash our house, deck, and front porch as well as wash our windows. Great job all around, would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Window cleaning and house pressure wash

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the business and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

10/29/2019

Disappointing. Several screens were not replaced. One window, a ground floor window that is rarely used, was left unlocked. The workers complained about working on Saturday and made clear that they expected a tip for the work. I do not trust these people in my house.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows

08/20/2018

The Team came when they said they would and were very professional . Did the Windows and Cleaned off the Gutter Screens. I would Recommend them for this type of work.

Description of Work
Clean Windows and Gutters

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

11/01/2017

Very nice and professional but price is outrageous for what was done. Workers were only at the house for 1 hour. Company also quoted me $250+ for gutters. I was able to hire someone else to do the job for only $80. Windows do look great.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the business. The job was slotted for 1-1.5 hours per the quote. Our experienced cleaners do work fast as they have been doing it for a long time. I am glad you were happy with the work. Thanks again. Pete

04/26/2017

Overall we were not pleased with the service provided. The problem was the sales associate over promising what was included in the basic clean and the assurance they would be able to clean our skylights. When the first crew got there they did not wipe down the tracks like promised, the skylights we're not reachable, and the screens were not wiped down and put back. The owner came out and promised it would be fixed, minus the skylights as they were not able to reach them safely. The second crew came out and did wipe down the tracks and screens but none of the screens were put back in. Being frustrated with the whole process I just paid and had them leave. I reach back out to the owner letting him know that I was dissatisfied with the service and they still did not put our screens back in. I gave him a day to respond and he still has not acknowledged my message. Overall disappointed with the company and service. I would never recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Residential window cleaning

Category window cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I am sad to hear you were not satisfied with our service. I have already spoke with our salesman about the situation to help prevent further issues. I have also coached our staff on the importance of double checking each others work. I am very sorry for the issues. Sincerely, Peter Hays

01/16/2017

2 young guys worked quickly and did a great job.

Description of Work
windows cleaned

11/28/2016

They did a very good job! Cleaned both the inside and outside of all of our windows quickly and with minimum interruption to our daily routine. Cleaned up their work areas afterwards. We are very pleased and will hire Fish again.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the exterior windows in our 2-storey home.

11/14/2016

great. 2 young guys came out. Very nice & professional & got to work right away. Worked quickly & efficiently. We will begin using them each year !

Description of Work
windows cleaned

11/14/2016

Arrived on time and worked quickly. Very nice.

Description of Work
This is the 2nd year I have used Fish Window Cleaning. Both times they have sent young men that are courteous, friendly and competent. They do the job quickly and always to perfection.

09/19/2016

Excellent job. Prompt and cost effective.

Description of Work
Cleaning out gutters and cleaning windows

Category window cleaning

Commercial and residential window cleaning & pressure washing. Offer interior & exterior storm windows, construction window clean up, clean screens, mirrors, chandeliers, ceiling fans, gutters & skylights.

Ask for details.