Fabric Gallery

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2013

Complaint free company. Free consultation & cash facility available....

Mr. Handyman of East Solon and Aurora Areas

Mr. Handyman of East Solon and Aurora Areas is a locally owned and operated professional repair and maintenance company specializing in residential and commercial services. We are your one stop handyman service providing; maintenance, repair and improvement solutions for your home or business’ entire “To-Do” list. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. Additional services offered listed on website. Bonded and Insured. Employees have passed background checks and drug testing.

05/16/2015

I called The Fabric Gallery first thing on a Saturday morning and Bob understood my issue and offered t to come right over since I live close to the show room.  It took a few tries to figure out that the original installer h had put the brackets in improperly by 1/4 inch, Bob installed new brackets 1/4 inch more forward and shade fit perfectly.  He tested it to make sure I would not have it fall o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for help with a Roman Shade that kept falling out of the Window brackets.

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the fabric on a chair to be repaired/replaced and Fabric Gallery did a wonderful job in suggesting what fabrics would co-ordinate with the existing part and of the chair and the craftsmanship on the re-upholstery was also very well done.

12/30/2014

Everything went well. The owners are husband and wife and work as a team. They provided lots of help when choosing the fabrics, came out to my home in the evening to measure my windows and did the installation themselves. Everything was done professionally. I am completely satisfied with the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made custom drapery for my great room, kitchen and foyer

02/18/2013

Wonderful experience for purchasing fabric and associated window seat cushions. I will return to Fabric Gallery and Nancy in the very near future as I tackle individual window treatments for every window in my four bedroom home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent experience with owner, Nancy Van de Motter. She was knowledgeable and genuine about sewing, fabric choices and concern for getting my project right the first time. I have been sewing for years, Nancy truly took the time to educate and promote a large project for my new house. The value here is not just her products, but the personalized service I was afforded. The Fabric Gallery would have made the 18' of seat cushions I needed, rather I insisted on trying this ambitious project myself. The finished product was beautiful.

CATEGORY window treatments

Window Treatments, Blinds, Shades, Custom Draperies, Window Coverings & Upholstery Services.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover